August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Kawilso28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great product! I don't even use foundation anymore. I throw on some CeraVe moisturizer and then use a brush to apply the powder. It mattifies but definitely doesn't make you look pale...it truly is translucent. On special occasions when I do wear foundation, I apply the powder to finish the look and it's fabulous. Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Chelle329

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! It truly lives up to it's name. I don't need any kind of base besides concealer on a few trouble spots. I am a hairstylist, and usually my makeup is melting off by the end of the day. Not the case anymore. It lasts all day, and doesn't break me out. Looks soft and airbrushed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Cjessicaaa

I love this product
Only use it sometimes after I have put my makeup so it controls the shine. It goes on very light weight and doesn't make my face look cakey (all I wear is a bb cream and bare minerals powder) keeps my makeup last since I don't always wear a primer (only on days I actually care for my makeup to last since the only primer i use kind of expensive, I use prime time)
I'll continue to buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG Finishing powder, it smoothes out my pores and doesn't hang onto dry spots, I have combination skin, very oily with dry patches and this is great, it gives me a matte finish and wears for a long time. I've been using this powder for years, it's great for touch-ups because it's translucent and really sets my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

I have tried lots and lots of different powders but this is the best I've ever tried!
In my opinion it's a little pricy (though it's totally worth it!) so I only use this on my problem areas, where the concealer/foundation easily "crease".
The powder works really well on the rest of the face too, though it can feel slightly dry (I have normal/combination skin) so make sure you don't over do it.
This is in my opinion the best powder for those who have problems with makeup getting stuck in the little wrinkles under your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

Was using a Christian Dior power which was nice, but a bit to heavy, and also very very expensive. I switched to this and it is amazing. Sheer finish that makes me skin look shine-free without too much make-up, and much to my surprise, my pores do look smaller. Amazing product, it will be my new go-to powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product for a couple days now, but so far i really like it. The day i bought it, i had been walking around the mall for a few hours, and when i went to dinner later in the evening, i was looking at all the things i bought at Sephora. My friend said i was looking a little shiny and to try it out. It was honestly like magic. I took the little puff that comes in the packaging, dabbed it on my nose and forehead and went instantly matte. I've never used a product like this before so i when i bought it, i was a little concerned because the powder is very very pale. I kept thinking it was going to make me look like a ghost, but now that i know what a translucent powder is, i understand! The color is a non issue, and i love love love it! It says you can use it under or over foundation but so far i've only used it when i notice i'm going a little shiny. I give my face a little once over with the puff, and look good as new! Its not a miracle product, it doesn't allow me to go all day without looking shiny, but it is a very quick fix and i fully intend to continue purchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jssiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the mini version of this product that has 2.0g of product (about the size of a mac blusher). I'm not sure if the bigger one has better packaging but this one is an absolute nightmare, powder flies everywhere even if I'm super careful when opening it. That being said I love the product inside. It makes my skin feel soooo soft. It doesn't cake or settle into anything and really does reduce the look of my (already not so obvious) pores. I don't use it everyday (since the packaging is really annoying) but I use it for all the special occasions. I use it as a primer under powder foundation or if I'm using liquid foundation that day I'll use it to set my concealer and over my blush. It's a pretty lovely product overall but I wish they would have better packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a surprise this translucent powder isn't more popular as it performs really well over just about any foundation you throw it at..

I prefer to use this powder with a small brush over foundation, and find it also delicate enough for powdering under-eye concealer, it gives a really nice un-powdery finish that lasts hours and looks really natural. I have tried using this under foundation and it may have been the foundation I used it under (MUFE F&B) but found that everything oxidised as the day went on.

I have NC15 skin and found this powder does not make me look chalky white - it is very natural so I think those with darker skin would find this powder useful too.

This powder comes in the usual girly style of Too Faced products, it has a decent inner plastic lid with holes in only one side and a cover that turns to expose holes and release powder, so for a loose powder product is not messy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

MY SKIN TYPE: Oily + Acne-prone

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN USING THE PRODUCT:
3 mouths

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS POWDER:
"Smooth finish that lasts all day"
1. It gives an amazing natural, airbrush finish.
2. That amazing airbrush finish lasts literally ALL DAY. And by the word 'all day' I mean 8-10 hours. I could feel the smooth finish of the powder on my face even when it's 5pm on workday. It's crazy really.
3. It doesn't break me out.

HOW DO I USE IT?
I apply the powder lightly on my face using a cotton pad.

I would rate this powder 10/10. It deserves as much attention as the LM one. Seriously. I totally love it <3

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No