Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder

4.1

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).***as per Sephora's website in 2015***

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very normal skin, not oily, not dry, no acne, no scarring and no redness but I love this product! I finally made the leap in spending the money for this powder and have not looked back. I am so glad I treated myself. I generally don't spend money on powder or even wear it hardly because I don't like a matte face. This is very versatile.. I can wear it to were it does not make me matte on a daily basis but on the occasion I want to build it up with an extra layer it does the job. I bought it mainly to airbrush my pores and make my skin look flawless and that it does. I use it in combo with a pore minimizing primer because I don't like using this a primer (too matte). It goes on completely transparent and does not change the color of my foundation or move my makeup at all. I don't think it lasts all day, I bring it with me to touch half way through the day but I'm fine with that. My bronzers, blush and highlight sit very well on top and they look gorgeous together! I think it's worth the splurge.

The worst primer I've ever used! This makes my skin look verry cakey and does nothing to my pores. I have very minimal pores too ! I've tried to make it work because of the good reviews I've read but I just hate this product

Ulta's finishing veil powder is better and half the price.

this is the silkiest pressed powder i have ever used. i love this compact so much, im willing to pay the $30. ive been using PF pressed powders forever and decided to try this out. why is makeup soo expensive :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I recently bought the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. The loose version has been discontinued in the UK, so I couldn't try it out and compare it to the pressed version. But I'd like to think that I would have chosen the Pressed version anyway for convenience reasons.

Anyway, I was really hesitant to buy a face powder, because I have combination skin with moderately oily areas and really dry areas on my cheek bones and under my eyes. I felt that only applying powder to my oily areas made my face look oddly patchy and when I do apply powder on my whole face I the powder ended up settling into fine lines and dry areas and making my face look flaky. So I haven't used powders in a long time and instead I have been just using blotting paper for my T-zone, which has worked fine for me.

However, recently I started filming for Youtube and I needed a powder to not only help me stay matte (the harsh studio lights make even a dewy face look all greasy), but I also needed a powder to blur out my imperfections like the small acne scarring and enlarged pores. I have been doing a lot of research and looking into what powders I should use and I eventually settled for the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. I have been using it quite a few times now and I love it! This transluscent powder sets your makeup, and gives you a lovely glow without looking overly matte or cakey. I also find that it works great on my dry areas, because it doesn't draw attention to it.

Overall, I can highly recommend this product. A little will go a long way, so I think this will last me a good few years. Also a great plus: this product is suitable for Vegans!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This powder is not worth the rating. It will make you look powdery, old, and blah. It is nothing special. Does not reduce the appearance of pores, and I'd say it actually makes your overall appearance worse by drying you out and creating/highlighting wrinkles and dry skin on your face when using (and after using!!) I only purchase products with exceptional reviews, and I then give them a fair trial, and this one was an astounding waste of money.

My skin is oily in T zone, very sensitive and acne prone.
I've been tested this powder for 1 month and it has nothing special for the price (35$ in my country)

It has a soft and matte finish, but only for 2-3h and after this my nose looks like a disco ball.

I tested it when outside was cold, under my make up, as a finish powder and my T zone going be shiny after 2-3 h.

It doesn't cause breakouts on my very sensitive skin and this is a good thing.

I will not repurchase it. I can find another powder which will last longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the pressed version!!

So, this product is really blah. Nothing special at all. The result is nice besides the fact that it makes my pores on the nose much more visible and that it gives me wrinkels around my eyes, i'm 21 so i don't have any wrinkels yet.. I'm really pale and this one actually works, maybe it gives me a hint of color but not so it's noticable. It's expensive but i think it will last a long time, i'm not using it anymore so i can't know but a little comes a long way. The packaging is supersweet like every other product from Too Faced. Overall a so so product, not worth buying.

Pros
If you have perfect skin you can get a porcelain look with this
Almost no color at all (but can be white on darker skintones)
Good for sensitive skin
Makes your skin very soft

Cons
Makes pores much more visible
Gives you wrinkles
The powderpuff in the packaging broke after two times of using
You look a bit powdery when using

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I own both pressed and loose powder versions of this. I initially thought it would be perfect, as in HG, for setting under eye concealer. It isn't for me! It looks okay at first for a bit, but then it turns ghostly pale white and gritty feeling under my eyes! However, this is perfect for setting makeup or just using in the t-zone area. It really does help control oil and shine. I tried this as a primer, but I prefer the other TF Primed & Poreless for actual primer. This is very, very finely milled. So if you get too much on your powder brush, it just clouds up the air! I have found that using a regular wedge sponge or powderpuff tapped lightly onto the product and then pressed onto the area of skin is best. Then take your powder brush and dust off the excess product. IMO, the formula is the same in both versions, it's just if you prefer loose vs compact, and taking traveling into consideration. Overall, this is a great setting powder, great for controlling oil and shine, and great for those who have dry skin and don't like to cake on setting powder. I would recommend and repurchase.

This is a great powder, it's very thin and makes me skin looks really poreless! . The only thing I don't really like it's the fact that is a loose powder which sometimes makes a messy aplication ( at least for me) . I'ts hard to control the amount of product I put in my face, there are times when I apply way too much which leaves my face veryy white ! I wouldn't say it's traslucent, sometimes I find my face very pale when I use this

Popular Primer/ Correctors