InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

4.4

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/12/2015 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I looove this mask! This is a review for the Super version. It really does seem to remove the impurities from my skin and i find that it soothes my breakouts. It has a very nice cooling sensation and my skin always looks fresh and calm after. Also, this tub lasts a really long time, it took me more than a year to finish one.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

All 5 stars for this product. I have massively oily skin with blackheads, whiteheads and mild acne (with the occasional giant spot). This definitely hits the spot.

It's a fantastic clay mask that sucks up all the dirt and grime from my skin, and it feels like such a nice deep cleanse. Nice texture thats easy to apply, no weird smells, good packaging (light and tight so everything stays sealed and doesn't dry up). It's also incredibly cheap for what it does.

My skin looks much more even afterward helping to subdue all the acne, and it also helps control my oil production for the day after using it.

And most importantly, it'a a clay mask that doesn't make my skin feel like its been set on fire. I was so sick of clay masks claiming that the burning and the stinging is part of what makes the products work. Just apply it on your face, and it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully dry up. I leave it on for 30 minutes. Leaving it overnight on a spot also helps to clear it up without aggravating it. Highly recommended for those with acne, oily skin, sensitive skin and/or redness!

on 1/19/2015 2:30:00 AM

This the first mask from Korea I tried. This mask for large pore and oily skin type (Like Me). After use it my skin feel soft. One day I use it before go to Concert (Bigbang Alive Tour 2012). And you know My bbcream, powder is stay on my face all day and all night. Just litte bit touch up. Amazing right ?!

on 1/9/2015 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looooooove this clay mask.
It shrinks pores and helps me get my skin under control, particularly when I'm suffering from breakouts and oily skin (this baby helps shrink the size of my spots and reduces redness). When you suffer from acne and terrible breakouts, you need a product on your shelf that just works and that you can rely on- and this is it! I keep turning to this mask. It is just such a great pick-me-up for my skin and I enjoy using it.

The only thing is that this mask can be drying so be wary of using this is you have super-dry skin. However, I have tried many clay masks and this is definitely the LEAST drying one.

Also, packaging is unhygienic- it would be great if this came with a spatula but you can always find one yourself!

on 1/7/2015 7:26:00 PM

I've tried all kinds of masks and peels from sheet masks, rubber masks, sleeping masks, to peeling masks. I'd have to say this one is one of the top3. I used to use the nose peel off mask to remove whiteheads and blackheads, and while it did remove my white/blackheads, continued use of this left my pores stand out more. For the volcanic pore clay mask, I can use it all over my face to remove sebum and tighten pores and doesn't leave my pore open.
It also has a cooling effect so whenever I have redness from acne or tired skin, this always cools down my face.

After a couple uses, I could notice that the pores along my nose line that were starting to sag a little bit tightened up alot. The mask definately did its job and i'm really satisfied with it.

However, if you don't use it up soon enough, it tends to get thicker and solid and you won't have the smooth and silky texture anymore. Better to use it up quickly.

Here's my review of Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Green Persimmon Pore Toner:

on 12/21/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best mask i had ever used for my super oily, acne prone skin...There are 2 kinds of jeju volcanic mask...Normal and Super...I bought the super version...Instructions state leave on for 20 mins but i usually leave it in for 30 mins...After washing off the mask, pimples come to a head, skin is soft and smooth, t-zone is noticeably less shiny...I would purchase this over and over again !! :)

on 12/19/2014 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great mask, definitely calms my skin down after using this. But I don't like the packaging as its a jar mask so not very sanitary. They come in a bigger tube package also, but it could be just the one I got, but it was all dried up and nothing would come out. But, otherwise this is a good clay mask.

on 12/18/2014 6:38:00 PM

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid, Camellia japonica, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao Seed Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491

This smells nice, applies smoothly, doesn't make my face feel too dry and, unfortunately, breaks me out like nobody's business. I get zits from this mask, which, tragically, is the exact opposite of my goal in applying it.

For those who are sensitive to Cetearyl Alcohol, give this mask a pass.

on 12/17/2014 2:00:00 AM

I can't live without this mask! I decided to try it after all the good reviews I've been seeing online. Purchased while I was on a holiday in Seoul. The mask is easy to apply and I leave it on for about 20min before washing it off.

I have really sensitive skin and I have to use soapless dermalogical products for my face and skin. So glad to be able to find this product that works for my combination, sensitive skin!

You can use it once every 2-3 days, it does get drying if you use it daily. The key is using it sparingly! I've realised that a layer too thick does not make the effectiveness of the mask better!

Results are pretty instant! My blackheads are noticeably gone after one-time use (you can see the blackheads popping out of the mask on application). However, after 2-3 days you have to use the mask again.

The mask also helps alot with reducing bumps and preventing breakouts! If you see a pimple that's about to appear, just put more on that area and it really makes a difference!

My only complaint is the packaging, it's really unhygenic to keep dipping your finger in the same container... I'm not sure if there is a better solution for clay mask product jars in the market at the moment but I wish they provided a spatula of some sort..

My brother recently started using it too and it works amazing! I've recently purchased a 200ml bottle since it's so good!

Popular Masks

Mint Julep Masque
Mud Mask
Aspirin Mask

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Green Persimmon Pore Toner by Beauty Bemused

Innisfree Volcanic Mask Review and Demonstration by Josephine Chiu