July 31, 2014 | 1023 users online

Masks - InnisFree - Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lilmissprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this clay mask. leave it on for about 15 mins and you will get clean clear skin. Blackhead out, leaving skin soft and smooth without drying. worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by intoxicatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mask is amazing. Works all the time. It makes my skin really clear and smooth. One of the better masks that actually works. Definitely buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by dreamyface

Pros:

- Feels like a mousse - very pleasant.
- Very easy to apply and wash off.
- Incredibly smooth, nourished and matt skin after use.
- Perfectly removes all the sebum from the skin.
- Handy package.
- Very nice scent - like cookies.
- Efficient - you need only a little to cover the entire face. It's probably due to the mousse consistency.

Cons:

- Only price, but even small package of this mask is enough for a long time.

I truly love this mask. Works great for my skin and smells beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by zororo1995

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am very happy with the mask other than the fact that I have to scoop out the clay and it's unhygienic. This mask gives my face a cooling feeling and doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it make it feel greasy. I notice improvement on my skin texture, which is surprising, because most products don't give me any effect at all.
My skin is also very sensitive, and would usually become very red and irritated after using any kind of product (especially toner and mask), but this mask is, by far, the only one that doesn't give me irritation at all. I'd gladly purchase a second tub after I finish my current one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Milkpotato

a great mask! works really well given the fact its only $21 in singapore! its in a cute tub but unfortunately it is quite unhygenic to double scoop. so i usually scoop a chunk out. Definitely will buy again! will buy the 200ml squeeze tube in my next buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by nymhanym

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried it and unbelivingly it is a great best mask ive used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice product, it cleanses my pores pretty well but for the price I would rather get the queen Helene mint julep mask, because The mint one is cheaper, and I like the minty sensation that it gives. However, I like the pot design of this mask as it's harder to get the product out of the squeezy tubes. I use this once a week and my skins sebum production significantly reduces. Remember to moisturizer after using any type of cleansing masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great stuff for oily skin. A few years ago I had a problem with acne because my skin was really oily and unpredictable. So I used this about once a week and it was absolutely amazing. It sucked out all the bad stuff and smoothened out my face. The result was much clearer skin. Now my skin has calmed down and I rarely use it but when I do, it evens out my skin tone nonetheless.

The only problem I have is that it seems to dry up after a few months...? Wrestling it out of the jar when it's dry is not fun. I use a brush to apply this. Other than that, when it's new and spiffy, it's a great product. And it's relatively cheap too (I bought it at 12,000won in S Korea) which is always a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by CanisLupus

I really like this mask and decided to try it after reading reviews on it. It has a slight cooling effect which I like and its a lot easier to wash off than other clay masks I've used. Although I have noticed a bit of a difference in my pores, it's not very dramatic and I try to only use this on my T-zone, since like all clay masks, it can be quite drying with prolonged use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

had high expectations for this. used another brand's volcanic clay mask previously, and was expecting this to be as amazing.

this is gentle on your skin, skin appears very slightly clearer after use, but that's all to this.