September 18, 2014 | 1981 users online

Masks - InnisFree - Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by snowdrop05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was not so impressed when I used this product for the first time. I rinsed it off after 15 mins and found the result was just average. My skin was as per normal. Nothing to rave about. So for the 2nd time, I left it on longer for about 30 mins (the humidity is around 89% in my area), and the skin was really smooth. Totally love it, Wish that I can apply this everyday. Now I want to try this before my next facial appointment to see how many blackheads will the beauty therapist squeeze out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Vketvaz

Love this clay mask a lot even though I only tried it on once.
Bought it yesterday from Singapore Bugis InnisFree boutique @ SGD 21 and I rushed home immediately because I can't wait to try it out.
The texture wise is smooth and easy to apply with that minty and cooling effect. Even my boyfriend love this product! He seldom praise a skincare product that I tried on him, but he said this was really good! I have combination/dry skin, more like oily on T-zone but drier on C-zone. So my boyfriend's face is much more oily as you guys know, man are lazier to take care of their skin, therefore they will have oily, open pores, skin roughness etc. So wen my boyfriend says this really works for him, it shows that it really works!
Even though I have much more dry skin, but this product never dries up my skin at all. Instead it gave me a deep cleansing feel which I super love. After applying for 15 mins, the wash off part was quite difficult. Not saying that it was difficult to wash off, maybe because it's clay mask so... For lazy people like me will find it quite troublesome to wash it off. Even after washing the mask off, I still feel that minty and cooling feel on my skin, and my pores seems to look tighter and my skin is so so so matte, can't stop touching my face afterwards.

One major con of this product is, they don't provide spatula which most of the korea brands skincare have. That's the only think I don't like about this product. Nevertheless, overall is a 4.5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Melodyyo

This is a life saver I'm serious. Had a bad breakout two days ago and my face was itchy and dry and sensitive. Used this and by yesterday morning the redness was reduced, and by now most of the pimples are gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lilmissprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this clay mask. leave it on for about 15 mins and you will get clean clear skin. Blackhead out, leaving skin soft and smooth without drying. worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by intoxicatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mask is amazing. Works all the time. It makes my skin really clear and smooth. One of the better masks that actually works. Definitely buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by dreamyface

Pros:

- Feels like a mousse - very pleasant.
- Very easy to apply and wash off.
- Incredibly smooth, nourished and matt skin after use.
- Perfectly removes all the sebum from the skin.
- Handy package.
- Very nice scent - like cookies.
- Efficient - you need only a little to cover the entire face. It's probably due to the mousse consistency.

Cons:

- Only price, but even small package of this mask is enough for a long time.

I truly love this mask. Works great for my skin and smells beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by zororo1995

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am very happy with the mask other than the fact that I have to scoop out the clay and it's unhygienic. This mask gives my face a cooling feeling and doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it make it feel greasy. I notice improvement on my skin texture, which is surprising, because most products don't give me any effect at all.
My skin is also very sensitive, and would usually become very red and irritated after using any kind of product (especially toner and mask), but this mask is, by far, the only one that doesn't give me irritation at all. I'd gladly purchase a second tub after I finish my current one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Milkpotato

a great mask! works really well given the fact its only $21 in singapore! its in a cute tub but unfortunately it is quite unhygenic to double scoop. so i usually scoop a chunk out. Definitely will buy again! will buy the 200ml squeeze tube in my next buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by nymhanym

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried it and unbelivingly it is a great best mask ive used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice product, it cleanses my pores pretty well but for the price I would rather get the queen Helene mint julep mask, because The mint one is cheaper, and I like the minty sensation that it gives. However, I like the pot design of this mask as it's harder to get the product out of the squeezy tubes. I use this once a week and my skins sebum production significantly reduces. Remember to moisturizer after using any type of cleansing masks.