April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Masks - InnisFree - Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice product, it cleanses my pores pretty well but for the price I would rather get the queen Helene mint julep mask, because The mint one is cheaper, and I like the minty sensation that it gives. However, I like the pot design of this mask as it's harder to get the product out of the squeezy tubes. I use this once a week and my skins sebum production significantly reduces. Remember to moisturizer after using any type of cleansing masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great stuff for oily skin. A few years ago I had a problem with acne because my skin was really oily and unpredictable. So I used this about once a week and it was absolutely amazing. It sucked out all the bad stuff and smoothened out my face. The result was much clearer skin. Now my skin has calmed down and I rarely use it but when I do, it evens out my skin tone nonetheless.

The only problem I have is that it seems to dry up after a few months...? Wrestling it out of the jar when it's dry is not fun. I use a brush to apply this. Other than that, when it's new and spiffy, it's a great product. And it's relatively cheap too (I bought it at 12,000won in S Korea) which is always a plus!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by CanisLupus

I really like this mask and decided to try it after reading reviews on it. It has a slight cooling effect which I like and its a lot easier to wash off than other clay masks I've used. Although I have noticed a bit of a difference in my pores, it's not very dramatic and I try to only use this on my T-zone, since like all clay masks, it can be quite drying with prolonged use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

had high expectations for this. used another brand's volcanic clay mask previously, and was expecting this to be as amazing.

this is gentle on your skin, skin appears very slightly clearer after use, but that's all to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by beautywinkieee

I love love love this Innisfree Volcanic Mask! This is no doubt the best mask I have ever used. Most mask I use are dry on me, but after leaving this on for 20 minutes, it does not dry out at all! My black heads are all cleared, my skin tone is more radiant, and I actually have not gone to facial for 3 weeks now! I normally do facial every 2 weeks, so this really saved some money for me. I got this in Korea, for about USD 12. It does wonders, way better than the expensive brands. I made a youtube review on it! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

WOW. Talk about an undiscovered holy treasure. I cannot believe this is not as apparently more popular than it seems to be!
There is a 'hard' clay mask and a 'soft' clay mask on the market. I purchased and have tried both. I got better results with the 'hard' version. If you have sensitive or dry skin, use the soft. It loosens the blackheads and seems to remove pollutants on the skin.
After I used it just the first time my skin was LUMINOUS. Radiant. The best way I can describe the effect is to say that it appeared to have reoxygenated my face. It says to use twice weekly but I am so obsessed with the stuff I have the desire to use it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by srweigel

I've been living in Korea for a year now, so I've tried about every brand of face mask in every variety on the market. My skin is very acne prone and congested and slightly oily now that it's summer. I get terribly hormonal breakouts that are very painful, as well as a lot of congestion that is constantly around my chin.

Since I started using this mask a month ago, I haven't experienced any long-term miracles. HOWEVER, I do find that the day after I use the mask at night, my skin has greatly calmed down. The congestion on the chin is not gone (still looking for the miracle product to fix that), but the large acne flair ups appear much smoother and easier to cover up with makeup.

If I get a large, painful pimple, I'll usually sleep with a dab of this on top of it. I think it calms the redness a lot and the pimple is usually gone within a few days.

My only gripe about this product is that I wish I could use it every day, but I don't think that would be a great idea. I'm using it about three nights a week, and see a great improvement the days after using the mask. I am going to continue using it, as I think it's a great value for a product that actually does help with my oil and acne.

Bottom line: I have found that the only Korean brand that I really, really find myself raving about is InnisFree. Their products are worth the money...consistently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

My skin is in hell mode right now. It is lumpy, congested and just not pretty. I never really knew if clay masks actually ever do anything. I decided to slather this on hoping it would help and hallelujah, it did!!! I bought this in Korea for 12,000 won, which is quite a good price.

After 15 minutes, I washed it off and I notice my skin was softer and brighter but I was like meh as always. I like that is left my skin feeling moisturised.

Then came the morning and hello! My skin wasn't like glass or anything, but it definitely improved by 50%. My makeup actually looked a lot smoother today and less inflamed. My congestion decreased and I feel a little more confident today. I will continue using this to help with my congestion. Maybe I'll try twice a week to see if it can seriously help my congestion.

If I cannot find anything better, and I can easily find it, I would repurchase!

UPDATE: I would like to give this another 5 lipsticks if possible. It has to be the best clay mask I have ever used for true results and it is so cheap in comparison to all the high end stuff. My whole face was just covered in lumps from congestion and this magically made it disappear. I have a more expensive clay mask and there is seriously no competition. This is HG right here.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by santindahlestari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I had several big acnes almost covered my nose, and several kinda-big acnes on my chin and above my lips, this product actually saved me.
That time I couldn't stop the acnes from growing on my nose and on the right and left side of my nose. I was really depressed until I found this.
I bought the "hard" one because my skin is very oily.
I had used this product for 2 months. Eventually the big acnes stopped growing on my nose or both sides of my nose.
Why did I rate this 4? Because it didn't entirely help me with all the T-zone acnes-wannabe. Some acnes (although not many), will appear on my chin and above my lips but acnes never appear on my nose area anymore, and this product is not entirely helpful for the other acnes on the other area.
However, I must say that I was saved by this product, and I didn't suffer severe acnes like before, so it helped me decrease the inflammation. I still have less acnes, but not that big.
The price is very cheap for a good product. :)
Will I repurchase this product again?
Maybe yes, maybe no. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Ditaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I personally think that this mask does not work for oily and congested skin like mine. I'v tried it once (just once though) but it didnt make any result at all. I've been waiting for this product for one month due to the shipping process, and were really expecting a lot towards it, but it doesn't do any better than any regular clay mask I bought before. Maybe I need to exfoliate my skin first before applying this mask onto my skin. The open pores on my nose area are still visible when the mask is on, so I still dunno the best result it's capable of until I scrub my skin and remove the compiled dead skin before applying it once again.