Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense [all shades]

4.3

I have this in the #31 a beautiful pinked mauve shade. Perhaps one of the most beautiful mauve shades I have yet ti come across. This particular shade is incredibly thick and pigmented. Almost too thick and pigmented...I find myself dabbing it on for easy days. But it is a very MLBB shade that has no brown or orange undertones. This is huge for my NW20 complexion, deep winter, almost black hair, brown eyes. I pull out orange and brown in everything. MAC Modesty? UD Naked? Yup...I turned them both brown and orange respectively. So when I found this beautiful pure pink based mauve that doesn't skew as cool as as the purple based mauve of Lorac Goddess, I had to have it. But be warned these are extremely creamy. It is both a pro and a con. Upon first application you may feel as if you have too much on your lips until you get used to a lighter hand. But #31 is mauve perfection for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

#54.

Copper pink with neutral undertone. This line is supposed to be "intense"? No way! The pigmentation is in fact the worst I've ever seen though the color itself is quite nice. The texture is also gritty. Totally disappointing.

I got this in the shade #43, a bold red. It is that type of red that has blue undertones in it so it would make your complexion and teeth look whiter when applied. So far I have been really enjoying this product. Very pigmented and it's very creamy. I have very dry lips but this doesnt dries me out. And plus point, it smells nice too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Got this in N9 Copper Pink. Looks like a darker brown in the tube, thought it would look darker and vampish against my pale skin with pink undertones.

Applies really sheer (I was suprised !)

It will make a good fall lippie, comes off as a very nude'ish pink, not great for summer but perhaps for fall

Lasting power, meeh.

Can't see this as a 'Pro Line" lip color.

Can probably dupe this very easily in drugstore once you have your chosen color. and you can't rely on the color swatches or how it looks on your hand as it will blend with your own lip color hence, will look different on everyone

Would not pay this price, as am finding really good low cost lippies in the drugstore, I will skip the HE stuff and just buy new for the new season, and put one in my make up bag and one in my purse

I will skip this MUFE stuff, never have been impressed with one MUFE product purchased so well, here we go again

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have two of these! One of them is matte and the other one is what they call their natural. I have n18 and mat 8.
These lipsticks don't settle in my lip lines and also they do not leave the white film on my lips. Of course they are pigmented and they last super long! I am a lipstick junkie and these by far are on my top three lipstick brands list. matte lipsticks are usually drying for me and uncomfortable feeling to wear (Mac ones specifically) but these are not. the matte red that I have looks really velvety on my lips in my opinion. I like the natural one I have too- it looks creamy on my lips and illuminating. Also it is actually moisturizing and goes on smooth and creamy. The naturals are the same in my opinion in terms of lippies with Mac lipsticks but make up forever a matte lipstick formula is way better then Mac.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got a mini for my birthday also. This stuff is awful! I loved the color, put some on. After about 10 minutes I couldn't stand this anymore and had to get it off of my lips! It was like I had smeared some cheap perfume on my mouth, the taste was nasty and I could smell and taste that perfume in my mouth. It reminded me of some cheap lipstick that I had once purchased but I cannot remember what lipstick it is anymore. The smell was exactly the same. If you don't mind perfumey lipstick I suppose this would be OK but I couldn't leave it on any longer.

I got a mini one of these in my birthday gift from sephora (which im always so excited to get) but it was the cutest kittle thing ever, as they always are and the xolor isreally pretty and it smells nice, although it doesnt last very long. Its just a nice thing to swipe on whwn your out and about. I really did think it was nice but im more of a lipstick stain kinda girl

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is for #39. VERY opaque, coraly color with a satin finish, in the best way possible. it is the perfect coral, not too orangey or peachy, or sheer or shiny. I added a pic so you can see for yourself, but if you want coral, this is it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As a loyal customer of Make Up Forever cosmetics, I was disappointed with their lipstick.
It is a cakey mess when applied directly from the tube, even with a lip balm or primer.
They come in cool colours, no doubt, but definitely not worth the price.
While Make Up Forever specializes in other products, lipstick is just not one of them.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am reviewing shade matte #5 and I must admit it is holy grail status for me. I love the vibrant violet pink, yet it is always wearable against my fair skin. I'm not that girl that's comfortable rocking a bold lip but the matte formula tends to dull it down slightly and allow me to feel more comfortable wearing a bold color. Matte is my favorite formula of lip products and I do not suffer from dry lips. However, this formula is very dry and if you suffer from dry lips I would recommend a balm first. I have this color on my lips in my profile picture. Lasts 6+ hours on me with eating and drinking and fades evenly. I am mac nc15

Recommended for Medium Skin