January 30, 2015 | 946 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense [all shades]

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 3:17:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

I got a mini one of these in my birthday gift from sephora (which im always so excited to get) but it was the cutest kittle thing ever, as they always are and the xolor isreally pretty and it smells nice, although it doesnt last very long. Its just a nice thing to swipe on whwn your out and about. I really did think it was nice but im more of a lipstick stain kinda girl

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 7:36:00 PM More reviews by spotmeier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for #39. VERY opaque, coraly color with a satin finish, in the best way possible. it is the perfect coral, not too orangey or peachy, or sheer or shiny. I added a pic so you can see for yourself, but if you want coral, this is it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As a loyal customer of Make Up Forever cosmetics, I was disappointed with their lipstick.
It is a cakey mess when applied directly from the tube, even with a lip balm or primer.
They come in cool colours, no doubt, but definitely not worth the price.
While Make Up Forever specializes in other products, lipstick is just not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by J78show

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing shade matte #5 and I must admit it is holy grail status for me. I love the vibrant violet pink, yet it is always wearable against my fair skin. I'm not that girl that's comfortable rocking a bold lip but the matte formula tends to dull it down slightly and allow me to feel more comfortable wearing a bold color. Matte is my favorite formula of lip products and I do not suffer from dry lips. However, this formula is very dry and if you suffer from dry lips I would recommend a balm first. I have this color on my lips in my profile picture. Lasts 6+ hours on me with eating and drinking and fades evenly. I am mac nc15

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very intense, long lasting, I have satin coral. It's a coral pearl with a matte finsish, it lasts eight hours and is professional it matche sit's name alrigty. It looks very natraul. It doesn't stand out. Being subtle is more of a me thingy. It's darker than MAC Viva Glam IV but theres no comparison, this is more coral, it also reminds me of the MAC Viva Glam V lipsticka nd lipgloss, but this is different, more moisturizing and MUFE it's moisturizing to a degree, but I like putting gloss is over it and that can be worn alone or under lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always been more of a lipgloss girl than a lipstick girl, but this badboy just changed my mind. It's a-ma-ziiiing.

I got it in 39 a very pretty natural light pink in a satin finish. Not bright not flat, just the right shade for my muted coloring. There is two things that makes this product amazing, the staying power and the extreme pigmentation. It also fades quite evenly. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Mooberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must admit I was very skeptical when I received this as a gift. For the price I thought pfft, I'll return it and go grab me 2 (ish) mac lipsticks. But of being a makeup whore I had to at least try it.

Wow. I will not be returning this. Its a staple in my bag. Forever.

I have a bright red shade -can't think of the name - and I just want to say I was very impressed with the staying power of this puppy. I forgot the tube at home for touch ups which I discovered AFTER I had eaten lunch. I go to the bathroom and guess what. No need to worry. A little faded on the bottom lip, applied a little gloss and you couldn't even tell for the rest of the day.

I have always been impressed with the quality of Makeup Forever products.Though they are expensive, for your money you are getting a product you can trust. When I need a brand I can trust to get me though the entire day It has to be MUF.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Holy batmancowpoop!

This is the HG warm pink I was looking for in MAC chatterbox but couldn't. So beautiful. So lovely. So elegant. So fun. So lovely with lip gloss. So moist. So long lasting.

I am betrothed to sir 38 forever.

It is so stand out on my nc40 in the classiest way. I look fresh, happy, with lovely whiter teeth and like a toned downed Barbie.

Please give this shade a name, something like "one pink to rule them all."

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

Very pigmented but I find it to be very drying. Even when I apply lip balm first I still find it drying out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in # 5 and I love this colour! Its very flattering on me especially when I want to look natural in my makeup yet have some colour to my lips. On me its a rose mauve shade that is not too deep.

Gave it a 4 because its very drying which happens with a lot of matte lipsticks. Just make sure to apply lip balm underneath. I'm NC30 asian with yellow undertones.