July 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Fragrances - L'Artisan Fragrances - L'Artisan Cœur Sacré de Vétiver

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by WentworthRoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Notes:
(bergamot, orange, black tea, pepper, ginger, coriander, saffron, dates, dried apricot, incense, osmanthus, rose, iris, vanilla, vetiver, tarragon, sandalwood, white cedar, guaiac wood, amber, tonka , labdanum, castoreum and musk)

The head notes are very true to the description, an interesting sparkly blend of bergamot, orange and black tea. The fragrance then becomes softer as the dried fruits surface accompanied by a shy incense. The dry down is a pale musk and amber mixture. Overall a very pleasant fragrance, it is gentle and soothing; better suited for fall/winter. The interesting tea note vanishes after a few minutes. The spices like pepper, ginger and coriander are so muted I could not detect them singularly. The fragrance lasts for about 4 hours and has minimal sillage in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Marykl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this fragrance despite the fact that it only lasted about two hours on me. It reminds me of Chanel's "31 Rue Cambon", which I love. I give it an overall rating of four instead of five because of its less than impressive longevity.