April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Deodorants - Dry Idea Clinical Complete Unscented

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

I have a stack of unused deodorants from all kind of companies - organic, natural, regular, this and that.. I tried everything! But I'd either have allergic reaction to them, or most of the times - they just don't help or smell too strong. This one is the best. I buy invisible solid one. It might not be super invisible though, but doesn't stain clothes too much. There are NO truly invisible deodorants out there.
This one really helps me (I am a sweaty kind :( ), it keeps me dry and smell free, and it doesn't have some harsh fragrance, and doesn't irritate my skin!
EDIT: I don't see boxed type anywhere anymore. Instead I see new version one without a box. It has different consistency and does not work at all. Boxed one is good though. I guess you can find it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by msommerlund

I've had a very hard time finding an antiperspirant that worked for me. I have very sensitive skin, so I can't use anything that contains fragrance. The stronger products, such as Certain Dry and Drysol, also cause me problems. This is the best antiperspirant I have found for keeping me dry while not causing my skin to break out into a rash. Unfortunately, it is not carried in many stores, so it can be hard to find.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst deodorant ever! It does not go on clear, it does not prevent odor, it does not prevent perspiration. It actually made me smell worse (ie. enhanced summer funkinesss lol). I just had to post a review so that no one else would waste their money.