October 21, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Glamour Gloss Volumizing Lip Gloss with Lip Injection Comfort Plump in Pillow Talk

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cinimini15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very mixed about this product, the color is a pretty nude. It lasts about 5 hours on me. I don't think it makes my lips plump, and its super expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Better then original lip injection because the color helps add depth, but still not as good as my favorite from victoria secret!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I saw this lip gloss at Ulta, I picked it up immediately because I'm a nude lipstick/lip gloss junkie. I had never tried any Too Faced products besides eyeshadows so I was curious to check out their lip products. I'm so impressed with this lip gloss! It's a true beige-nude color with a hint of pink. I'm NW 50 so I have to be careful about nudes because they can too light on me. This works perfectly for me. I always apply it over a pink or nude lipstick and use a medium-brown lip pencil to contain the color. This combination is absolutely stunning!

What I love most about this is that it is so moisturizing. It has a minty feel to it. The packaging is decent, and the price is about the same as most other department store lip glosses. Overall, I think this would be a great buy for anyone who loves nudes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by bfresh0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST NUDE LIPGLOSS EVER! Stays on great. best nude color for my fair, golden undertone skin. Love it. Not too pink, not too washed out. It is minty which i guess is the "plumping" effect. I didn't notice any plumping but thats ok because I got it for the color not the plumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0608

A friend of mine was wearing this lip gloss and I loved how it looked on her, so I gave it a try. This is the only lip gloss I wear now!! I have a hard time finding nudes that look good on me because of my olive complexion, they usually wash me out, but this is such a great shade. As far as the "plumping" part goes, I don't see any difference, but I didn't buy it for that, so it doesn't really matter to me. $19 is a lot for a lip gloss, but when you buy several $5 & $6 ones that you don't like, $19 doesn't seem so bad when you love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells good, the menthol feels good on lips, I don't know if they are really plumping after putting it, but I like the way it looks. Recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is coming from someone who generally hates lip gloss: This stuff is great, love love it! It's the perfect shiny nude color, feels wonderful with that mild plumping mintiness feeling. Yum! Tastes good, feels good, looks good, very little to take issue with here, highly recommended.
I usually find gloss to sticky/tacky and stick to lipstick for every day, but I have re-bought this once already and plan to again when I run out. It even helps with chapped lips in the winter when I put it on, I find my lips are in better condition by the time it wears off. 5/5. :)
Also- I read below that ppl have gotten the full size with a brush applicator? My full-size has the doe-foot, and I prefer it that why. Inconsistency in packaging? Be sure to check first, if you have a preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

Got this in a bundle package, thought "Oh, this is nice." Then I used it. WOW. Love it. I never thought I'd LOVE a lip gloss. Totally expensive, so saving up my Ulta points to get more. I normally think all this plumping is a load of crap, but I actually noticed a difference using this stuff. Others have noted how it has a really nice smell and taste, and I have to echo that. It makes me want to wear it all the time. That and it looks great :).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

$19.00 for a lip gloss. $19.00!!!!! Insane, right?

This is wonderful, non-sticky, good-feeling, good-tasting, good-smelling lip junk!!

I got this in a sample kit from Ulta. It's teeny and small, but I looove this stuff.

I absolutely cannot justify the price. This is why I would not buy this product again. Unless it goes on sale or gets discontinued at a great price.

I am hunting for a dupe. I just read on here that NYX's "whipped" is a similar match in color (thanks for tip!).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by CaribbeanBeauty

this nude color compliments me more than any other nude lippies I've tried! Its pretty.