November 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Daily Skin Balance Skin-Fortifying Hand Creme

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I think this does a great job at healing extremely dry hands. However, this tends to get too greasy and I absolutely hate that feeling in a moisturizer. Even when I use a 1/2 of a pea size for both hands, it is still very greasy. Also, the scent is too powerful and floral which upsets my stomach at times. I only used up 1/2 of the tube before chucking it and purchasing a different hand cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this hand cream. I felt it was greasy and whatever is in it irritates my already dry, sensitive skin and makes them red & blotchy instead of soothing them. This one's getting returned.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I wanted to like this hand cream but I just can't. The scent is overpowering and makes me nauseous. Too bad because the formula is rich and fast absorbing, without a greasy afterfeel. I'll stick to my Eucerin Plus intensive repair hand cream instead, which is unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this is in a display one day and decided to give it a try. I really am not a fan of Eucerin products because they usually smell so gross. This creme is so amazing. The scent is so beautiful. That sounds weird but it is so true. This has a flowery, but fresh smell to it. It reminds me of the fancy creams you would find in a department store. Then you put the great scent together with the rich, moisturizing creme and you have a winning combination. I love putting this on at night before bed - it is so soft and smooth to rub in and the smell is so heavenly. I actually find that I smell my hands more because they really do smell good. My hands take a lot of beating as a nanny I am always washing my hands so they are always very dry and this stuff does the trick softening them up. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! This is one of the best hand cream i've ever used. I've always had problems finding the right hand cream, besides for the Eucerin Intensive hand cream, this stuff works just as well. It smells flowery but not overpowering. It moisturized my hands throughout the day even when i washed them. It absorbs quick without feeling greasy. I will keep buying this. Eucerin is great!