October 30, 2014 | 705 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - It Girl Warm Trio 2007

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by sunnyonne1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the longest time didn't love it. Now, discovered great way to use it. Problem was the bronze was too weak and warm as my eyelid color. So, I used primer and then used a black base. Lightly applied to eyelid. Then, pat bronze on lid. Next, add some black eye pencil at lash line and a bit above. Next pat on some gray e/s from lash line and go up a little from there. This way u get a nice mix of blackened bronze...the perfect color balance. Do underbrow area in any high lite shade you like. Stila Kitten looks nice but so does the lame...especially if put over a layer of matte cream to soften the brightness of the gold brow hi light . Add more black along upper lashes to emphasize. Don't forget to do something similar along bottom lash line....blackened bronze looks good there, too. It helps if u put some eyeliner pencil on first to get shadow something to stick to.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Like many other people on MUA I bought this for Kitten. I love all the colors though! The packaging is really cute and you do get quite a bit of product that I don't think I will ever be able to hit pan on. Kitten is one of my go to shadows, as well as the other light shade as a nice highlight.
One thing that I noticed about this trio is that they have SO much fallout and are not quite powdery..but it has so much product that flies around when you pack product onto the brush it is a little annoying. I'm not sure if the regular single Stila shadows are like that, but I'm not so sure I'd buy them for full price if they are.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Brandy26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like another reviewer, I also got this solely for Kitten. I love it, I go back and forth between it, Naked Lunch & Sin. They each have slightly different tones to them.

The other colors are ok. They're all highly pigmented (big plus) and go on smoothly. I wouldn't buy them again because I don't think I'll need to--a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought this palette solely for 'Kitten'. It apparently is a cult must have from Stila, and also a colour that I initially thought I didn't have in my collection yet(Little did I know, it was in the Stila Talking Smokey Eye Palette, which I have!).
I must agree with other reviewers, this palette is a little frosty, I find these 3 colours great for highlighting your eyes. Chloe, which is the middle colour, is a nice neutral brown to wear during the day all over your lid.
I did find these shadows crumbly, but smooth and blendable. If you are going to use these shadows/this palette, do your eyes first before applying your foundation, cause you will get glitter/shimmer fall out during application.
I wore Chloe alone the other day without a primer and it stayed all day, no creasing, smudging or fading which is fantastic.
I mistakenly brought this palette and it is a great palette for highlighting or brightening your eyes, but its definitely not a must have.
This cost me $35AUD which I certainly dont think its worth it, but I have read other reviews saying in the USA its only $10USD which changes my opinion a little, cause if it that cheap I most certainly do think its worth it, and I also dont feel as though I wasted my money, but unfortunately didn't buy mine for that price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This was a bargain at $10 from Sephora. I'm already had Stila Kitten which I thought was a bit frosty for me. I used the brown shadow most, and the gold ocassionally. Yes, like other reviewers have mentioned this does have some frost and sparkle. It just looked so pretty in the pan. Unfortunately, my cats knocked over my makeup box and this eyeshadows in this were unsalvagable. I think I would only buy this again if it were on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me, Kitten and Lamé are too frosty. Chloe is wearable though. It's a good value for $10.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh. Bought this because it was kind of a steal. I wanted to try some Stila. These are WAY frosty, don't last very long at all and somehow only succeed in making me look tired. Kitten was the worst, but it's just my coloring- it's too light and frosty for me. I did wear Chloe for everyday looks most of last summer, so it wasn't a total waste. Wouldn't repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this palette during the holidays last year when Ulta had it for $10. I have never owned any Stila eyeshadows and thought this would be a good way to try the brand and get my hands on the much beloved "Kitten" shade. Unfortunately, I'm not impressed. In my opinion, none of these shades are different or unique. I was able to find, if not exact, very close dupes for all three in my existing collection of both DS and HE shadows. I think the shadows are a little too soft as I experience a ton of fallout. "Chloe" and "Lame" did not appear quite as pigmented on the eye as I had expected and "Kitten", while a pretty color, is a bit too frosty for my liking. I would not purchase these again, either in palette form or as single shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 More reviews by gbstang11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was ok. I purchased it in a set at Costco mainly because I wanted the brush it came with! Kitten shattered the first day I got it (just my luck!) These shadows are very pretty but aren't really pigmented. They're very, very sheer. They have pretty good staying power but I did notice some of it was all over my face by the end of the day. I'll use them until they run out but probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Ticket

I LOVE this eyeshadow. I picked it up at Costco at a great price, and since I'm just getting into makeup and don't really own a lot of high quality things yet, it's been my favorite palette. The colors, especially the peachy and golden ones, look very natural on my skin. The powders feel smooth, the glitter/sheen of them is very finely milled. Overall, I think this has been the best eyeshadow I've bought to date.