October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Pink Oyster

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have so many gripes about this omg
Can anyone tell me how to apply this? Firstly if you slightly long finger nails you can not pick up the product. They should have had it like a compact not a pot!

Secondly it doesn't spread well atall. Patchy infact and you get huge gobs of metal and then other areas nothing. Looks terrible when that happens.

And loads of fall out, end of evening I have the shimmer all over my under eye and cheeks.....nice but not necessary.

I have most of the product intact, mainly because trying to pick it with my fingers isn't going well. Doesn't apply we'll.......at...all...with a brush.

How did anyone like this ?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Before you read this review, I should probably tell you the following:

1. I love shimmer and BB metallic e/s in general (even though they don't get a lot of love on here).
2. Pink eyeshadow looks horrible on my NW20 skin and tends to make me look sick.

That said, I love this. It's a warmer-toned pink, but sheer enough that I can wear it without looking like I have the flu. It's sort of a fleshy sheer color with pretty warm pink shimmer--think Bermuda sand. It really does scream "Summer at the beach" to me.

Over UDPP (or LORAC's Behind the Scenes primer) this has good staying power; I can wear it all day without creasing. It's not too OTT that I can't wear it to work. My favorite way to wear this is dabbed on with my finger over Cement cream shadow with a little mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mlb222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a gorgeous eyeshadow! Lovely, subtle pink with a nice irridescence. Brings a nice sparkle to my hazel eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by coletteJ

Perfect pink sparkle thats more of a warm pink than blue toned pink. I just love it. Application seems better than previously launched metallic cream shadows.