April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Blush - NYX - Mosaic Powder in Cafe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm hooked on this for contour... i'm not a contour addict, i'm more a bronzer gal. I love bronzer for a sunkissed look. This i would apply on my outer edges, below cheek bones, forehead near hairlines. Then Mac Golden on my cheeks for a sunkissed look. I'm in love!!! I feel it look better this way then to use Golden all over.

This has a pinkier undertone compared to a bronzing product which is more yellow toned. Does not work on me as a bronzer because i have yellow undertones... it also has subtle sheen that looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! I use it as a bronzer. It is similar to Latte (my fav NYX bronzer/facecolor) but darker, and that might be the reason that it seems to be more pigmented than Latte. So i use a fibre optic stippling brush for applying this one, and it is SO pretty! This one is going to last me a long time. Very pigmented and great stayingpower. Superb packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This is a fantastic bronzer. Fantastic. It looks so beautiful. It gives a beautiful sheen to the cheeks. It's not completely brown. On me It has a hint of plum. I've hit pan on this. I use it that much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is hard to find! I hard to order mine from ebay.

What a gorgeous light bronzey/tan color. I am NC20, and this looks great as a light bronzer, or highlighter. It almost looks like a less-sheeny cousin of the ELF Bronzer in Warm - it isn't golden, it's just tan.

This was about $5 plus shipping on ebay. I depot these (I have 6 now), and put them in my CS 12-shadow palette that I've taken the guts out of.

I apply this with the Sephora angled blush brush and it gives just the look I want. I can see this going well with a stipping/skunk brush as well.