July 25, 2014 | 1749 users online

Styling Products - Wild Growth Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I love this stuff I've been using it for YEARS now, I wear sew-ins all the time so this helps tremendously with the itching and keeping my scalp moisturized, and when I take my sew-in out My hair grows a lot faster when I moisturize my hair with this:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this works or not, but I like the smell. I know a lot of people didn't, but I thought it was great, especially the peppermint in it. It was warming and made my scalp so nice. This oil made my hair so soft and nice, and moisturized. No wire like hairs sticking up. This is great, and just in time for spring/summer frizz time! I would recommend this but don't use a lot. It is very oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lot of people seem to like this product but I just couldn't handle the SMELL. Urgh!!! I hated it and I didn't see much difference with my hair growth either so I changed over to Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan oil and it worked a lot quicker. It smells much better too!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by laurameeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this 2-3 times a week for the past few 4 months.
I originally brought it to aid hair growth, as I have been growing out my pixie crop since April 2010 and it seemed to be taking forever.
I was a bit skeptical, as first as I have thin naturally red hair and the product seemed to be aimed at afro hair types.
But I have seen great results in the condition and thickness of my previously over processed hair. I have baby hairs springing up all over my head.
My hair grows about 1/2 inch a month now, in a healthy condition and I have only had to cut it, due to vanity. I also great compliments on how soft and shiny it looks.
A little goes a long way, it doesnt actually smell that bad, just herbal.
I like to smoother my hair in it and leave it on over night. I then wash it a few times to remove the oil.
(I wouldnt recommend this method if you have to do something the next day, as it makes hair Caucasian hair very greasy)
I recommend this product to anyone who is growing out hair, its no miracle cure, but it defiantly helps healthy growth.
I keep a monthly document of my hair journey on my flickr, which can be found here
hope this review is helpful

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by catchastar88

Okay, so this is just my second week of using this. I'm really not expecting my hair to be down to my booty using this...I don't have false expectations. I just want to control my dandruff and split ends. I have relaxed hair that can be overly thick when done at home (coarse).

This is a very heavy oil. It's thick and a lil sticky. I find that it's best used with a lotion or in combination with another product to seal the ends.

I used it to blowdry my hair after using BB Oil Mosturizer w/ Castor Oil and Aloe and it rescued the results of a wrap lotion that didn't work. When my hair air dries, it poofs up. I partially air dried and then blowdried the rest-- the mix made my hair soft and smooth.

As far as dandruff goes...It's too soon to tell. my scalp has gotten a little itchy, but I didn't see any big visible flakes like I saw before.

My hair does get a little greasy...but it's to the touch not to the look. I'm single so no man is running his fingers through my hair, I don't care.

And the smell isn't really that bad to me, if you're using another product you won't be able to smell it. Also, I kind of liked it to be honest. Like most natural oils, after a couple of days it turns a little rancid smelling. By the time it got bad I washed it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Kasey3435

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was last year when i got an TERRIBLE haircut! My hair was "choppy" or layered awfully

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After losing my hair to chemotherapy, I found myself looking for a product that would aid in speeding up the hair growth process. I've been using this product for a couple of months and I can honestly say that I think it's helped in growing my hair a little faster. I was hoping that it would help thicken up my fine hair but that really hasn't happened. I have to warn you that the smell is horrible - smells like beef jerky to me. I put this product on my scalp 2 to 3 times a week and I immediately put on my leave in conditioner to mask the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by classylady407

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has horrible smell but it goes away in minutes. The plus is that it is an all natural product but there are other things that can be replaced for this that is so much cheaper it was $7.99 at Sallys. You must use lightly, even if you don't it gives your hair a great shine and strength. A great product to add to your hair care regimen.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by nekee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product smells but it works in keeping your ends healthy. When I had straight hair, I would use it on damp hair and when my hair dried it would be shiny and soft. I also applied just an eensy bit right before flat ironing and the shine would be blinging. I haven't tried it since going back natural but I think I will and see if it works better than coconut oil which my curly hair hates

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that after using the whole bottle, it did nothing for my hair. I have very fine thin hair, and I expected to get at least some growth but I didn't. I think the worst thing about this product is the smell. It smells so bad that I couldn't use it overnight as I share a bed with my boyfriend. The ingredients seemed to be ok but it just didn't do a thing. I am going to try monistat next, (crazy I know) but it's got a lot of good reviews on a lot of hair care forums.