November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Masks - Beauticontrol - Detox Spa Detoxifying Clay Masque (For Face AND Body)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by lalee2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is ok. Not the best or the worst. I love trying new mask out. This is your typical clay mask. I could not really tell a big difference after I used it. My favorite mask by them is the Luxuries of the Sea®Fango Seaweed Scrub/Masque. If you want to try a mask try that one it is Awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

Meh. I could take or leave this product. It doesn't really do anything spectacular, but i haven't tried it as a body masque yet. It smells ok and it feels ok when it's on. I do get little bumps on my face the next day after using this though, I heard once that when you use a deep cleansing product it can break you out, but I don't know if that's true or not. It's not really worth the money to me, but it is an ok product. It is just that exactly; It's not great, but it's not bad either, just ok, meh. Anyway i probably wont repurchase this, I will look for something better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For the price, this Kaolin (Clay) based mask is great for a body treatment. If you have oily skin you could use it as a spot treatment on the face as well. Easy to apply, pleasant smelling. A decent product.