Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

4.5

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 8/19/2015 2:17:00 PM

I've seen rave reviews of this product but have been hesitant to purchase as its so priceyand I didn't wanna spend too much in case my skin reacted badly to it. However I saw one with half the price off and decided to try it out and now I'm in LOVE! I've tried loads of cleansers because I tend to have serious cases of breakouts - clinique, body shop tea tree, loreal, cetaphil, lancome, clarins - except for cetaphil the rest have made no difference in taming my break outs. But THIS! My skin has never been in such a great condition! Less oily, softer, and amazingly clearer! I had one pre-period zit one time and after using bioderma the spot didn't inflame at all, it just dried up within the day I was so amazed. I love cetaphil too but I like how bioderma foams up and it feels cleaner and fresher once you rinse it off. Also it removes makeup better than cetaphil. Definitely my holy grail! Will still repurchase with the regular price!

on 8/12/2015 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Life saver!
I have a super oily acne prone skin and this cleanser is really suitable for my skin type.
At first I dislike the consistency, because it is a little bit too watery for facial wash. But once I used to it, It cleanse my skin perfectly and doesn't dried out my skin.
I love this product so much!

on 6/27/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I hope this is just another name for Sebium Gel Moussant.

Great cleanser for oily skin! It turns out does help minimizing oil production and cleanses pretty great. I always take off make-up with other products (oil/micellar water), and this foaming gel helps clean the rest. No squeaky and streaky feel afterwards, just a clean, fresh and rather matte skin. Combine this with Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner, Paula's Choice Clear Exfoliant Regular Strength and EMC, I am surprised by how calm and balanced my skin at the moment. Oil still appears (not expecting miracle) but my skin is now brighter and fresher.

The price is a little bit high for me, in my place it costs higher than my previous favourite Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and waay even higher than Hada Labo. No big deal since the performance is great.

Took off one lippie for its scent. It is unnecessary. Might buy it again, or not, since there are just too many interesting products out there :p

on 6/21/2015 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got this when it was on sale. Glad I did purchase this, it is one of the two cleansers (besides Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind for Combination or Oily Skin) that doesn;t dry me out after I cleanse my face with it. The only downside is the funky smell but you will get used to it.

on 6/4/2015 7:13:00 PM

Amazing results. I've been using it for over a year and I love it. It cleans the skin really well and it helps with mattyfing it during the day.

I tried it few years ago and it dried my skin so bad! My skin started breaking out shortly after I started using this cleanser. I would not recommend it to anyone who has sensitive and/or dry skin.

on 2/15/2015 2:46:00 PM

I purchased a small promo tube of this for 6$ about 3 weeks ago. I have been using it every night and I love it! It gets really foamy and makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed after. i don't have any issues with it irritating my eyes or anything. It is a great nightly cleanser and I will most definitely be repurchasing it !

on 1/10/2015 6:59:00 PM

I used to use this all the time as a preteen (when I wore hardly any makeup) and LOVED it. I had started buying a cheap cleanser that I thought worked better, but a few days ago decided to repurchase this and I really forgot my love for it! It creates a perfect foam (I use it with my Clarisonic Mia 2 now; didn't have one as a preteen) and my skin feels so fresh and clean, but not dry at all. Love love love.

on 11/19/2014 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this for the last 2 years and I like it. It does not dry my (very oily) skin and gives a nice, gentle, clean feeling. Afterwards I wipe my face with a toner and my cottonball never gets dirty at all, even if I'm to lazy to take off my makeup before washing my face.

on 10/11/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's a good face wash, though be careful not to get it in your eyes - it really stings. I use it in the morning with my Clarisonic brush - it foams well and leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Would not repurchase because I don't like that it hurts my eyes, so it is not suitable for removing eye makeup.