September 1, 2014 | 1978 users online

Skincare - Face - Ponds - Dramatic Results Anti-Wrinkle Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Brid1

Browsing down the aisles at Target on a recent trip to the US (I can't find Ponds products in the UK!) I noticed this product reduced to $6, tired of paying hundreds of pounds for products which I never really see a huge difference in my skin I thought I would give this one a go, if there is one thing I have learned since logging into this site is that sometimes cheaper products give excellent results! So far I am really impressed, my skin looks good, been using it for 2 weeks morning and evening and I am happy with the results, it soaks in well and I apply my night cream on top (Dr. Hauschka).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Pixie410

I'm pretty impressed with this product. I happened upon it by accident at Walmart and I was skeptical at first because of the price (it's under 10 bucks). It's similar to Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle cream but this one has AHA and Vitamin C as well as retinol. I apply it at night, all over my face and dab a bit more around trouble spots (fine lines, laugh lines, sun damaged areas, yuck).

After a couple of weeks use, my face is glowing, no breakouts whatsoever and my fine lines are fading. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kaylar

I use this product at night with the Age-Defying Skin Brightening Moisturizer. I use the S-B all over my face, then I apply this product to those areas of my face-frown lines, faint worry lines, beginnings of mouth creases-that need extra attention. During the day, I apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock spf 45 to my face and neck, then the S-B, then this product (same areas as above.) All I can say is this : My skin has NEVER been so radiant, even , and glowing-I am becoming reluctant to apply foundation, I am so pleased with how my skin looks. If it weren't for the "polished" appearance foundation and loose powder gives, I'd be tempted to go without-my skin looks THAT good. (I will be 39 in May.) I love this product, and I will buy it as long as it's available-which I hope will be for years to come (unless Ponds IMPROVES the formula!) And the price is unbeatable! THANK YOU , PONDS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by tamstrat

I was skeptical when purchasing this product since it was not a "high end" name brand. I have been using this for about 8 months now and can honestly say the fine lines around my eyes are greatly diminished!!!! I am 42 and so aging is a concern and I have found this product to work extremely well. I highly recommend. I hope Pond's never discontinues this!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2003 4:39:00 PM More reviews by infabrain55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells good. Feels good. My skin looks good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kpot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've just had this product for about a month. I was looking for something with a combination formula for anti-aging. Having trekked the wrinkle trail for a long time, without a lot of success, I decided to give a less expensive brand a go. I know a lot of inexpensive brands that don't work can add up to one expensive one that does, however everything is subjective to age and how one's particular skin reacts and I have yet to find that one expensive product. I have very fair almost translucent skin and other than a very slight stinging experienced no problems with the product. The product absorbed quickly and I did not have any of the dreaded "pilling" I have experienced with other facial products. Face feels smooth and less dull looking, so far so good. At the bargain price I paid with coupons I feel it was money well spent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2002 11:54:00 PM More reviews by catgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Burned my skin! I have quite oily skin and I had a terrible reaction to this product - it literally burned me so much that after a week it looked like I had scraped sandpaper across my face. The texture was rougher and redder, and breakouts were beginning to happen. I promptly discontinued using it and switched back to my M.D. Formulations glycolic lotion, even though it is much more expensive. I'd rather pay twice as much than have facial lesions. Run, don't walk away!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This anti-wrinkle cream for the face called Dramatic Results actually gave me results, and fairly soon, too. After a couple of weeks, my facial lines didn't show-up hardly at all. And with foundation, I could not see them!
This formula is not greasy at all.
And I like the slight fragrance it has. I recommend that you try this.
Besides making my facial lines lesser, it also
made my skin look very smooth, and healthy. Even more firm. Great product!! I will keep buying this one.