November 23, 2014 | 2003 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass- revealing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

On my NC30/C4 skin tone this lipgloss is a light brown, caramel colour. It is a good nude and looks fine on me! The texture is thick but not sticky, however the smell is weird. Its a plastic smell, sadly nothing like the usual vanilla smell of the other Mac lipglosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Madpet21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss on my NC45/50 skin tone. After first purchasing this, I hated it. But it slowly grew on me. In fact, It grew on me so much I ended up having to purchase another tube. I tend to pair this lipglass with Mac's Touch lipstick and viola, you have the perfect nude lip for Woc. I guarantee!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jamie_amber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this over and over...my favorite nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love! I went in looking for something warmer for the fall. It's a really pretty nude...kinda like a mocha (carmel) that doesn't wash me out. Most nudes make me look dead and pretty much hide my naturally pigmented full lips. This however enhances my pout. A must try for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do love the mute color and all, it looks good on me being nw45 it defiantely is a nude color. There is one problem I have with this lipglass, and that is the smell. It smells like a crayon to me...weird...but I do love it oh so much yet I dont wear it much at all bc of the scent but I do achieve that muted nude look i like oh so much

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Revealing is even better than Shock-o-late. It is possibly the best nude lip gloss that I've ever tried on. This color is good if you want a true, light brown gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One word - AMAZING!, I was looking for a good nude lip gloss that can not make me look dead and washed out and this was a god send!
On my NC45 Skintone it looks a fantastic, a thumbs up from me and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a neutral colour that would cancel the pink in my lips and this gloss does exactly that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOve it . My dupe for it is nyx's "tanned"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

My favorite lipstick is freckletone. I went to Mac today to find a color just like freckltone but with more color payoff. Freckletone is a lustre finish and the color goes on a little too sheer for my liking. After trying other nude lipsticks in other finishes like velvet Teddy, shy girl, creme de nude and etc, I gave up finding a lipstick that looked like freckletone but more opaque. Anyways I decided to pick up a lip glass and saw that revealing looked like a great neutral nude. And it is!!!! It doesn't give me corpse lips.

Edit: I'm paler now and it's a muddy brown color on me now. Not recommended for people NC 30 or lighter, but may look nice for more tanned people looking for a natural neautral nude l/g/