MAC Lipglass- revealing

4.3

on 12/9/2011 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

On my NC30/C4 skin tone this lipgloss is a light brown, caramel colour. It is a good nude and looks fine on me! The texture is thick but not sticky, however the smell is weird. Its a plastic smell, sadly nothing like the usual vanilla smell of the other Mac lipglosses.

on 11/5/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss on my NC45/50 skin tone. After first purchasing this, I hated it. But it slowly grew on me. In fact, It grew on me so much I ended up having to purchase another tube. I tend to pair this lipglass with Mac's Touch lipstick and viola, you have the perfect nude lip for Woc. I guarantee!!

on 11/1/2011 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I buy this over and over...my favorite nude!

on 10/24/2011 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love! I went in looking for something warmer for the fall. It's a really pretty nude...kinda like a mocha (carmel) that doesn't wash me out. Most nudes make me look dead and pretty much hide my naturally pigmented full lips. This however enhances my pout. A must try for sure!

on 2/3/2011 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I do love the mute color and all, it looks good on me being nw45 it defiantely is a nude color. There is one problem I have with this lipglass, and that is the smell. It smells like a crayon to me...weird...but I do love it oh so much yet I dont wear it much at all bc of the scent but I do achieve that muted nude look i like oh so much

on 1/23/2011 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Revealing is even better than Shock-o-late. It is possibly the best nude lip gloss that I've ever tried on. This color is good if you want a true, light brown gloss.

on 12/26/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

One word - AMAZING!, I was looking for a good nude lip gloss that can not make me look dead and washed out and this was a god send!
On my NC45 Skintone it looks a fantastic, a thumbs up from me and I will definitely repurchase!

on 10/30/2010 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted a neutral colour that would cancel the pink in my lips and this gloss does exactly that.

on 10/15/2010 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

LOve it . My dupe for it is nyx's "tanned"

on 6/16/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite lipstick is freckletone. I went to Mac today to find a color just like freckltone but with more color payoff. Freckletone is a lustre finish and the color goes on a little too sheer for my liking. After trying other nude lipsticks in other finishes like velvet Teddy, shy girl, creme de nude and etc, I gave up finding a lipstick that looked like freckletone but more opaque. Anyways I decided to pick up a lip glass and saw that revealing looked like a great neutral nude. And it is!!!! It doesn't give me corpse lips.

Edit: I'm paler now and it's a muddy brown color on me now. Not recommended for people NC 30 or lighter, but may look nice for more tanned people looking for a natural neautral nude l/g/

Recommended for Medium Skin