Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

on 8/29/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-free makeup for a long time now but decided to try the Anti Blemish one since I got a few pimples due to high temperature, humidity and sweating.

I use shade 01 fresh alabaster, it matches my fair skin tone perfectly, it doesn't oxidize on my skin and it covers redness around and on my nose.

I like the natural finish, it looks like I'm wearing nothing and it feels so light on my skin. It has a medium coverage, it doesn't cover my acne scars perfectly but it's no big deal for me, I prefer natural looking make up than heavy full coverage. It's definitely buildable.

Most importantly it doesn't make me break out or makes already existing pimples worse. It doesn't emphasize dry patches or enlarged pores. It controls oil fairly well.

It's not a really long-lasting foundation on it's own so I need to use my Vichy Dermablend setting powder(Best powder ever!) and my make-up lasts up to 12 hrs!

I got a compliment on my skin for the first time while wearing this foundation and that's the reason I'll be using this instead of the Stay-Matte oil-free makeup on daily basis! Definitely worth its money!

on 8/6/2015 7:43:00 AM

Disappointing foundation!
I had high hopes for this foundation after hearing how much other people I know loved it, but as hard as I've tried, I do not share the love.
I was matched to the shade 01- Fresh Alabaster, and despite it being the lightest shade, it is really quite orangey and dark.
This foundation applies well with a primer and is nice and blendable, but the coverage is light - medium, and when I'm spending money on a high-end product I prefer a thicker coverage. Does not cover blemishes well, which I feel defeats it's purpose.
Goes patchier than any foundation I've ever used and magically vanishes after 4 or 5 hours, even when used with a primer and setting spray.
On a positive note, it does not irritate my sensitive skin, but I would only recommend this to someone looking for a light coverage.

on 7/15/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've used this for a couple of weeks and it's such a shame this broke me out, it did the complete opposite of what it was supposed to do, It didn't control my oily skin, it irritated my skin too, I also felt like it brings out my pimples and pores out more.
I hate the way it feels when I blend this onto my skin it's thin and leaves brushes and finger prints, you'd have to make sure you blend properly.
Won't be repurchasing this again.
I'll be sticking to my lancome teint foundation which gives me better coverage and doesn't irritate my skin through out the whole day.

on 6/8/2015 1:30:00 PM

actually, i'm really disappointed with this.
i thought the coverage would be high (anti-blemish, you know, i thought it would cover blemishes well???). so i went excited and bought it the lightest color i found, which was fresh alabaster. a bit too dark for my scandinavian fair skin though, but it blends in pretty quickly.
but the coverage was really not as i expected. after one/two hours, my blemishes "shines through", and there's red spots shining through the foundation. which looks awful :-(
clinique is tbh a really good brand otherwise, but this was really not a good buy, which wasn't fun. so next i'm goin' to try out the beyond perfecting..

on 5/20/2015 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Finally a foundation that won't break me out! It does have it's flaws though- I felt that the coverage was a bit too light and it wasn't long lasting enough- my face was back to it's oily state after two hours. However, it was a good match for my pale skin - I bought the palest shade (Alabaster) and it didn't look orange at all and didn't oxidize throughout the day. Although it is a bit pricey for a foundation I would recommend it to anyone with combination/ acne-prone skin.

on 3/16/2015 7:08:00 AM

I have used this foundation since I first started getting acne in year 10/11 (3 to 4 years ago) and I have never ever been able to change it due to the fact I was so happy with it! My shade is 01 fresh alabaster and it matches my skin perfectly, the coverage is amazing and I've never been able to get that same coverage from any other foundation (so far). I'd say it's medium to full coverage but it covers near enough all of my old acne scarring and also new. It has never once made me break out, however now I'm getting older and my skin is a lot better (with just a few spots mainly on my chin area) I would like a little bit more coverage and more of a dewy finish as this one is quite matte on my skin so I am looking for a new one for my collection to mix it up a little bit. This foundation lasts me ALL day without fail, has never gone patchy and doesn't stick to my dry patches (I use cetaphil moisturiser and Clinique moisture surge before applying) making it last all day without fail! I have mainly dry skin and would definitely recommend, the smell I quite like it's not bad at all, very light on your skin even though it does have good coverage (massive bonus!) I'll probably always go back to this foundation as most others break me out!!

on 2/26/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think I was a sold a color too dark for my skin, but despite that, this is still not my favorite foundation at all. I feel like (even with a primer!), it highlights my pores and fades really fast too. Maybe it's just not suitable for my skin, and for the price: I definitely wouldn't buy it again!

on 1/20/2015 11:42:00 AM

I have mild acne and have done so for a few years now. Some foundations have helped cover up my blemishes very well but they usually felt very heavy and clogged up my pores. I have sensitive skin and so my mum suggested we go to the clinique counter and the lady suggested this I was instantly amazed when she was able to cover up my spots so well. Also it didn't feel heavy at all and the colour matched my skin well (I seem to find a perfect match extremely hard to find: I am very pale but I have quite a reddish face).
However, I am slightly disappointed because it doesn't seem to hold all day, even when putting powder on top to set the foundation. I currently use it as it quite good but I would of liked it to last all day long and not just for the morning because reapplying is just annoying really...

on 1/20/2015 10:29:00 AM

went into a shop looking for a foundation that would properly fit my skin tone(have had many problems with matching foundation colours to my skin!). i have mild acne and my face is quite oily so i needed something with coverage but also not breakout my skin. the lady at the desk recommended this foundation and matched my colour which was perfect. the coverage was decent compared to other foundations I've tried and my skin felt very soft after she applied it. i instantly fell in love and bought it. it is quite pricey for the amount you get but was definitely worth it for me. i applied it at home and instantly got compliments. i can't say its helped control my acne but nether less still enjoying this foundation. the coverage is not great after one layer, i usually have to apply 2-3 layers over problem areas…
will definitely be buying this again unless i find a foundation with better coverage.
a must have for acne prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this product! I have mild acne, but the coverage amazing.