September 30, 2014 | 1728 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xXsharlyXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This foundation was my life saver, 5/6 months ago after using Estée Lauder double wear I broke out really bad :( very sad because double wear was amazing coverage & lasted most of the day but it was so heavy & thick. I still use the clinique anti blemish liquid foundation now, and my skin is so much clearer but wanting to test the clinique stay matte oil free foundation to see how it takes to my very oily annoying skin. I'm on the look out for a foundation that will control my oil a bit more than this one the coverage is amazing no need for concealer but my t-zone becomes very shiny just after a couple of hours. REALLY LOVE CLINIQUE if you are acne prone and a little oily this will definitely be the foundation for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Krystalw21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I have always used Lancôme foundation because I have mild acne I find it the best brand for coverage. However, I thought I would give this one a go as it is supposed to help your skin as well as covering up. I'm so glad I tried it. It really light weight on your skin and it does stay on a long time. The best part is it really does help your skin get better. I have dry skin and it does not irritate it or show up flaky/ dry patches. It isn't great if you want really full coverage though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by SianAbercrombie

I love this foundation. It feels great non my mostly dry skin and covers everything I need it to. It has clean packaging and a great price for a high-end product. The only draw back I find with this foundation is that the palest shade 'Fresh Alabaster' is too dark for my NC15 skin. It also oxidises throughout the day and I end the day looking like a tangerine. If it wasnt for the limited shade range this would be my go-to foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by msbuttercuo06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

An average product. The lightest shade was way too dark for my skin (the common problem for me) and also way too pink (the common problem of all fair shades). Yet from the age ~13 to about 15 I didn't know any better so I was using this one and it went pretty okay.
You have to make sure your skin is very well moisturized before using this one, as it tends to practically suck the moisture out of it, the dry patches will look horrible and feel itchy and irritated. However, it's the most mattifying product I've ever come across. I've never used powder with this one!
I don't remember the wearability too well and I didn't wear makeup for too long during that period. It has never caused any exra skin problems. What I adore in Clinique products is the nonexistent smell; this one is not an exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

It's my favourite foundation. I've been using it for last 3 years now. I have shades 02/03/04 and I mix them up according to the time of the year. In fact I have dry skin, but this foundation doesn't emphasise my dry areas and it look very natural, a bit more on a matte side. It's a full coverage foundation. The best thing about it last for ages, I have not found any other foundation that would stay on better than this one. This is the main reason why I keep on re-purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Laski

I just used up a sample of this in the shade 03 "fresh neutral", which fits my light-to-medium skintone perfectly - and I´m surprised by how much I like this foundation. It´s nothing new or gimmicky, so I kind of overlooked it until now. But I am very pleased by how natural it looks while providing good coverage and a slightly mattifying effect. Really great - and lasts longer than average on my skin, looking like freshly applied, without the need to touch up. What I also like is that this product is actually affordable. So, a big thumbs up from me, and I will purchase the full size asap!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by gatbuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first high end foundation i've ever bought and i love it! It blends really nicely, and has a beautiful colour, and is really gentle with my sensitive skin, i could even sleep with it on!

My only complaint is the color range. I got fitted for a 03 Fresh Neutral, that was way too dark for my skin. I ended up getting 02 Fresh Ivory, and its still too dark so i mix it with lush jackie oates.

I find that it looks a lot darker under natural light than under artificial light, and sadly it oxidizes a little bit on me, but all foundations tend to oxidize a bit on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by elynn66

I get this foundation in shade 04, I have been through so many bottles of it from when I started using it. I think it's a great foundation but to get the coverage I want, I put about a pea sized amount on each cheek and my forehead then blend it in. To me, this seems like quite a lot and a bottle lasts me only two months or so. Seeing as it's around £20 this is not ideal. However, it covers my acne scars really well and looks nice and not caked on the skin. It doesn't last all day and needs to be reapplied or topped up with a bit of powder but overall I think it's great

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by merekar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Probably the best foundation I've ever used. It doesn't cause irritation, it actually fights acne and it also doesn't make my skin oily! It may be expensive but it totally worth it and I will definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lxurra

This foundation has lasted me well, and the reason I kept going back for more was that I was messing with my acne prone skin so much that I was too scared to try something new. Since this didn't seem to irritate them further and offered decent coverage and shade, I have bought it consistently for a year or two. Unfortunately, my skin has been getting drier and drier (not caused by the foundation) and this is not a product to accommodate this.

The trouble is, many makeup companies think that everyone with acne has oily skin. My skin is actually quite dry. So this means that Clinique anti blemish does require reapplication, and it can look patchy on occasion.

However this review isn't negative- you should know this by the fact I've probably had 5 or 6 bottles! Reapplication is a small price to pay for something that doesn't irritate acne. The coverage is good, as it can be layered. Especially with a stippling brush, you get pretty flawless coverage for most of the day with severe acne, much much longer if you don't have a lot to cover!

I am also ridiculously pale and shade 01 is the only shade of foundation (any brand) that doesn't look like fake tan gone wrong on me! No matter how many layers I apply, it is pale enough. It also feels light and not sticky at all.

However, my skin, as mentioned previously, has been getting drier shortly before and obviously during my accutane experience. Since nearly completing my course, I have therefore stopped the Anti Blemish foundation and moved on to another Clinique foundation for my remaining red marks. If you are on a drying medication, oral or topical, for acne, this (Anti Blemish Solutions) may not be the foundation for you. But I have stuck with Clinique since it is a reliable brand, and I will do so for as long as I can afford it.

That is the downside of all Clinique products, especially for a teenager the cost is a bit high! But I'd rather pay more for decent quality makeup than make my skin worse with cheap, cakey foundations. Unfortunately, good things cost money these days and if you fit the criteria this foundation is worth it.