Skin Beauty Solutions-50% Glycolic Acid Peel Kit

on 1/31/2015 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Through Amazon it arrived much faster than expected. Instructions were easy to follow and my skin complexion is much more even. Instructions really do need to be followed though!

on 3/2/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am no stranger to having glycolic peels done on my face, as I first started having them done on my face over 10 years ago. However, I decided to take the at-home route (because its much more affordable for me) and I came upon Skin Beauty Solutions on Ebay and decided to purchase their 50% Glycolic Acid Peel Kit. purchased the 4 oz peel kit which comes with 2- 2 oz. bottle of 50% Glycolic Acid, application pads, and a instruction sheet.

The instructions were easy to understand and I didn't really have any problems performing the peel for the first time. I know that 50% is a high strength, therefore I leave it on my face 2-3 minutes only.While the peel is on my face I do feel a level of burning. This is something that I have experienced with any glycolic peel that I have ever had done (dermatologist office ones too). Also, I did experience some dryness, flaking, and itching afterwards. But, for me this was controllable. As, for the first 3 days after getting the peel done I do make sure to moisturize my face religiously. And, I try not to wear makeup, unless I really have to for going out purposes.

For the first 4 weeks, I used it approximately every 7 days and now for maintenance I simply have a glycolic peel done every 2 weeks (twice a month only). By using this strenght of glycolic peel on my face on a regular basis, I have noticed that my skin has become much clearer in tone, my acne breakouts are under control, my pores look clearer and cleaner, and my complexion is slightly brighter with a newfound glow to it.

My skin has never looked better due to having glycolic peels done and using the Clarisonic as well. As, I truly believe that my face is now exfoliating at a better rate than before and as a result my face has become much better in tone, clarity, and consistently dealing with acne breakouts is no longer a problem.

Popular Treatments (Face)