July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Treatments (Face) - Omorovicza - Copper Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Vswingle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This peel is amazing, it's very gentle and definitely shows the effects immediately. I've tried many others, as I've been trying to evaluate which high end products are really worth the price, and as expensive as this is it is far superior than any other peel. I think the key is the lactic acid, because it's very gentle and yet very effective. As far as at home peels, this is definitely the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I received one tube of the peel and its activator as part of a GWP and was so impressed. It lasts quite long - I got 3 or 4 uses out of it. It left me feeling fresh and brighter. It is expensive so I am not sure if I will buy this full price though. The glow might be worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mzp30324

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheaper than going to the spa with the same effect! I love this product. I wish they hadn't changed the packaging recently, I miss the screw tops. You can get 2-3 uses out of each vial and the new tops are ridiculously hard to get back on. But still.........the product rocks! My skin is clearer and smoother than ever and I barely need to wear foundation given the new Omorovicza routine. And I'm 34 years old - so that's saying something!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jferrarese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love! I switch between this and the Deep Cleansing Mask throughout the week - I even have my husband hooked. It's an easy mask to do, none of the long wait...you're done in less than 5 minutes; which makes it perfect to do in the morning before work or before a party, when you want a bit of a "lift" and that freshness that comes from doing a mask. It doesn't sting and seems to do quite a good job of exfoliating my skins. So much so that I may be saying goodbye to my Nia24 scrub. I much rather prefer this peel to a physical scrub.

It really is almost a science project - you put on a green paste, massage around gently for 2 min and then add the activator and do that for 2 minutes. Done. Glowing skin. Enough said.

Just one little thing: the only thing I'd change is the packaging - the activator is quite liquid and you do not need the entire tube (I find that I use about 1/3 of a tube of each of the products per use - and there 8 of each in a box!). As it's hard to put the cap back on, if you set it on its side, it will start leaking out. So you are compelled to put the cap back on. Wish that was a bit easier. But hardly an issue.

Definitely worth trying if you haven't. I will certainly be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lilly1972

This is a miracle product. Bought it at Bergdorf Goodman and was 'caught' by salesperson...he sold me on my weekness...I LOVE products which BRIGHTEN the skin..I have used this now 3 times and there is a huge difference to my complexion. I am addicted.