Omorovicza Copper Peel

4.9

on 1/19/2015 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The performance of this peel is truly exceptional. The skin is glowing, tone is even, pores are minimized, face looks relaxed and super soft. You do need a heavy duty moisturizer the night you are using this peel, a moisturizing mask would be a good option too. The packaging sucks.... But it is a small price you pay for this peel. A word of advice: use the vial for maximum 3 uses, I know that it sounds as a waste of product but for this particular product less is more is not true. Use abundantly and you will be astonished. Results are far superior that using sparingly.

This is just simply one of those 'wow' products.

Being 20 I was a bit speculative when my dermatologist recommended at home facial peels to help fade my acne scars and improve texture. Like most of my generation I had a hard time moving away from the abrasive scrubs we have been told are the answer to all our blackhead/whitehead/dry skin woes. But I can honestly say after using this I have either thrown or given away all my face scrubs in place of the Omorovicza Copper Peel.

It is gentle, simple to use and does everything it promises. I fades redness, imparts a child-like skin glow and over time tightens pores and has appeared to 'plump' areas of my face which seemed depleted of life and buoyancy from my acne scarring.

I recommend following with an uber-hydrating moisutrizer (really slather it on) or even a hydrating mask to make the most of this product, and definitely wear a high spf sunscreen for at least the next few days (which we should be wearing everyday!) to protect the new skin and
maintain that clear fresh appearance.

I have to admit I don't mind the packaging, I like that about every month (one vile has around 3 uses in it) I can open a brand new vile which has been protected from any environmental damage. Although I do find them annoying to store and the caps on the vile are tricky to get back on- a screw top would be better.

This is the first Omorovicza product I have tried and will be looking into more of their products as supplements or new additions to my existing skincare regime.

on 11/3/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This peel is amazing, it's very gentle and definitely shows the effects immediately. I've tried many others, as I've been trying to evaluate which high end products are really worth the price, and as expensive as this is it is far superior than any other peel. I think the key is the lactic acid, because it's very gentle and yet very effective. As far as at home peels, this is definitely the way to go!

on 10/26/2013 8:47:00 PM

I received one tube of the peel and its activator as part of a GWP and was so impressed. It lasts quite long - I got 3 or 4 uses out of it. It left me feeling fresh and brighter. It is expensive so I am not sure if I will buy this full price though. The glow might be worth it though!

on 7/9/2012 7:56:00 AM

Cheaper than going to the spa with the same effect! I love this product. I wish they hadn't changed the packaging recently, I miss the screw tops. You can get 2-3 uses out of each vial and the new tops are ridiculously hard to get back on. But still.........the product rocks! My skin is clearer and smoother than ever and I barely need to wear foundation given the new Omorovicza routine. And I'm 34 years old - so that's saying something!

on 8/1/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love! I switch between this and the Deep Cleansing Mask throughout the week - I even have my husband hooked. It's an easy mask to do, none of the long wait...you're done in less than 5 minutes; which makes it perfect to do in the morning before work or before a party, when you want a bit of a "lift" and that freshness that comes from doing a mask. It doesn't sting and seems to do quite a good job of exfoliating my skins. So much so that I may be saying goodbye to my Nia24 scrub. I much rather prefer this peel to a physical scrub.

It really is almost a science project - you put on a green paste, massage around gently for 2 min and then add the activator and do that for 2 minutes. Done. Glowing skin. Enough said.

Just one little thing: the only thing I'd change is the packaging - the activator is quite liquid and you do not need the entire tube (I find that I use about 1/3 of a tube of each of the products per use - and there 8 of each in a box!). As it's hard to put the cap back on, if you set it on its side, it will start leaking out. So you are compelled to put the cap back on. Wish that was a bit easier. But hardly an issue.

Definitely worth trying if you haven't. I will certainly be purchasing again.

on 2/15/2010 11:12:00 AM

This is a miracle product. Bought it at Bergdorf Goodman and was 'caught' by salesperson...he sold me on my weekness...I LOVE products which BRIGHTEN the skin..I have used this now 3 times and there is a huge difference to my complexion. I am addicted.

Popular Treatments (Face)