July 24, 2014 | 1611 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I am a concealer freak as I have a fairly dark eye area. I'm fair skinned and my little blue veins are visible without a good concealer. I love the amount of coverage the healthy mix concealer provides and I find it creases less, moisturizes more, and has more brightening ability than a lot of my high end concealers that are actually much more expensive! The lightest color is fab for brightening. I apply my foundation first with the flat side of the beauty blender knock off by Quo and then conceal and lightly highlight with my bourjois concealer and the pointy end of my blending sponge. When lightly set with a translucent finishing powder it is flawless and long lasting! My eyes are happy and bright looking whether I get my 8 hours or not 👌👀

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by earthakitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have been using Mac Pro Longwear concealer since it was released and decided to try out something new (and cheaper). I read a lot of great things about the Bourjois healthy mix range so decided to give it a shot. The first few days I used it my complexion was amazing- I LOVED the dewy and glowing effect that it gave out!

After about a week of daily use I started breaking out like mad. I was in denial and blamed it on pms. I loved the finish it gave off too much. But then my skin just got worse and worse and I knew that the concealer was the culprit as I broke out only where I had been applying it. I've gone back to my Mac concealer and my skin cleared up in a matter of days.

If you have sensitive skin stay away from this concealer because of the perfume content. It was great while it lasted from the consistency to the coverage to the finish.. the coverage lasted ages and it covered up my old acne scars completely. I used just this concealer with my Laura Mercier translucent powder on top and I'd be flawless from morning til evening! Even with the nasty angry cysts it caused underneath it did an amazing job of covering them up! It is something about the dewy finish that made my skin look so healthy despite what it was causing underneath. I would definitely say it is an amazing concealer.. it just does not work for sensitive acne prone skin. If your skin is more resilient to products with a lot of perfume then definitely go for it!

I am a Mac NC25 and used this concealer in shade 52. Perfect for yellow undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this concealer. Such a waste of money. I had high hopes for this but this dries really quick and doesn't give good coverage. I have some acne scars on my face but they're not that bad but this concealer does not cover them. I will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Nagaika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

It has a number of pluses:
good coverage
very low price
if applied to cheeks gives this Hollywood red carpet skin effect
doesn't dry your skin
doesn't crease under eyes if the amount of product applied is reasonable

The only minus is probably that there is no nice texture which Helena Rubinstein gives you for example, but you pay 10 times less.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smell amazing, covering dark circles. But doesnt last long

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mirig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really DON'T like this concealer.It dries very fast and doesn't give good coverage.If i try to layer it,it makes my undereye circles even worse,and they are not even that dark.Don't waste money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ZannaSut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear shade 51 of this concealer, as well as shade 51 of the matching Healthy Mix foundation, and I love both and have been using them for about 3 years. I have replaced them both multiple times. I like the slightly yellow tone of both as my skin is pinky but my neck is yellowy; I've tried so many times to work out what my skin tone is! Regardless, this looks much more natural on me than anything pinker. I am too pale for most British BB creams so this product is great (I think I'm MAC nc15). It has good coverage for my acne scars, you can build it up, it looks best tapped on with a finger. I use it under my eyes as well but I think it is actually better for blemishes. You must be sparing with it under the eyes. It smells nice too but I have to say I hardly notice the smell any more! The packaging can be annoying as if it gets into the lid it is hard to get out, and also once I bought it and the little thing that blocks the hole when the lid is on was missing, so it splurged out all the time. But I think the packaging is hygienic, and in general gives me no trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by caitgriffithsxx

Love this product so much.

I use this colour in a shade lighter than my foundation and use it as a highlighter concealer, I put it under my eyes/tops of cheekbones, middle of my forehead like between the brown, down the front of my nose and on my cupids bow and chin.

It has amazing coverage and the smell is amazing.
Definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

love this product so much. easy to work with. quite exp for drugstore. but for the quality, ill def wil buy this again n again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it was one my first under eye concealers..i ve now found some better ones.if u use ne of the bourjois foundations u will better understand this product. but this product isnt that bad nor that amazing..i dont have under eye wrinkles so im not sure it it settles in the wrinkles or not. it is thin in consistency n has light to medium coverage. if its a good shade match for u n when used correctly it does hide away dark circles. i will not recommend it to ppl with bags or purple grey circles. i have bought it twice n have notice that the colour of the concealer does oxidize in the pen in months n the shade actually changes. its not high on illuminating n cants be used on any other blemish or so..but i used it around my mouth. it does have stayin power for a good amount of time. i guess it that type of product that u can use when u dont have much troubled under eye area n want some thing from drugstore to try out