February 27, 2015 | 1585 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 5:06:00 AM More reviews by emmy016

Best concealer I've ever used!! The slanted applicator makes it so easy to get the product out onto my hand then I use a makeup sponge to apply onto my face. The texture is thick and creamy but when I apply it it doesn't feel cakey. Perfect for under my eyes because I get really bad dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 8:08:00 AM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

$20 Cdn. for a concealer is ridiculous, but that's what it takes to get the finest concealer I have found yet. It's a lovely liquid that hides anything, blends well, matches my skin tone (lightest shade) and actually a little goes a long way, so a tiny tube can last at least 6 months. I bought one two years ago, loved it, but then spent the intervening time trying to find a cheaper drugstore concealer that worked as well. Didn't find one. So it's back to Bourjois. PS they have a newer concealer, that's like a chubby pencil, but it's not as easy to blend as this one is.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:45:00 AM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice colour and consistency for an under eye concealer. I have genetic dark circle, so I try a lot of concealers. This one is nothing special, but not too bad. Average medium coverage, staying power is ok approx 3-4hours without sweating. Won't buy again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 3:50:00 PM More reviews by erindrennan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised to see this has such low ratings...just goes to show how one product cannot work for everyone I suppose. I love this concealer, I have tried Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown (concealer and foundation stick), YSL, Chanel, Dior, Maybelline...you name it, I have tried it. This one works excellently under my eyes. It goes on creamy...I use a fair amount and blend it in starting high up on the cheek bone up into the eye area. I conceal in a triangle from the outside of my eye to the corner of my eye and down to the sides of my nose. This way the color is uniform and not some highlight half moon under my eyes. Anyway, it sinks in well and covers well. Once it sets I give a few taps around my eyes and it stays put. It does not settle into my fine lines. If I had to criticize, I would say it looks a little dry, but a spray of my glycerine/rose water mixture fixes that. For concealing acne and the like, I put a good amount on and let it "cook". Once my skin has warmed it up I only need tap gently around the spot to blend and it is almost completely concealed. I love the smell and the texture and it does not "sit" on my skin. So far this is the best concealer I have found, but I will keep you updated if I find something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by raluko

Smells great, and that`s about it. Coverage, almost none. Too drying and thick and it doesn`t work anywhere on my face, under-eyes, cheeks, etc. Guess I`ll try using it as smelling salts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by hotdg77

I decided to try this out since I needed a cheaper alternative for a concealer. I was pleasantly surprised at the light-medium coverage it gives and with the first layer, and it is quite buildable. My t-zone normally gets super oily with anything on top on it but this gave me a nice natural velvety finish that's not shiny but not completely matte either. The packaging is convenient and doesn't waste any product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The problem I have with most liquid concealers is that they get in the fine lines in my undereye, and this one is no exception. Also, it does not cover completely my undereyes and you cannot use it to conceal spots. I really liked the packaging, because you can get all the product. You get 10 ml/0.33 fl. oz. for approx. 10 euros.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this concealer about 5 months ago at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19 so it is clearly an overpriced product. That being said, it has lasted me a full 5 months. I'm not a huge fan of this concealer, it isn't good, isn't bad, its just 'meh'. The texture is nice and creamy, it is very fair and doesn't cling to my dry patches which is all great but it has really sheer coverage and wears off in about 2 hours. Unless you like applying your concealer every 2 hours, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I am a concealer freak as I have a fairly dark eye area. I'm fair skinned and my little blue veins are visible without a good concealer. I love the amount of coverage the healthy mix concealer provides and I find it creases less, moisturizes more, and has more brightening ability than a lot of my high end concealers that are actually much more expensive! The lightest color is fab for brightening. I apply my foundation first with the flat side of the beauty blender knock off by Quo and then conceal and lightly highlight with my bourjois concealer and the pointy end of my blending sponge. When lightly set with a translucent finishing powder it is flawless and long lasting! My eyes are happy and bright looking whether I get my 8 hours or not 👌👀

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by earthakitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have been using Mac Pro Longwear concealer since it was released and decided to try out something new (and cheaper). I read a lot of great things about the Bourjois healthy mix range so decided to give it a shot. The first few days I used it my complexion was amazing- I LOVED the dewy and glowing effect that it gave out!

After about a week of daily use I started breaking out like mad. I was in denial and blamed it on pms. I loved the finish it gave off too much. But then my skin just got worse and worse and I knew that the concealer was the culprit as I broke out only where I had been applying it. I've gone back to my Mac concealer and my skin cleared up in a matter of days.

If you have sensitive skin stay away from this concealer because of the perfume content. It was great while it lasted from the consistency to the coverage to the finish.. the coverage lasted ages and it covered up my old acne scars completely. I used just this concealer with my Laura Mercier translucent powder on top and I'd be flawless from morning til evening! Even with the nasty angry cysts it caused underneath it did an amazing job of covering them up! It is something about the dewy finish that made my skin look so healthy despite what it was causing underneath. I would definitely say it is an amazing concealer.. it just does not work for sensitive acne prone skin. If your skin is more resilient to products with a lot of perfume then definitely go for it!

I am a Mac NC25 and used this concealer in shade 52. Perfect for yellow undertones.