Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

3.6

HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER / ANTICERNES CORRECTEUR: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, MICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS ARCTICUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID.

I hate this stuff. Worst concealer I've ever tried. Unlike the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation for which I wrote a glowy review, this concealer is really bad. It's so thick, it looks so cakey and makes my under eye look so dry and unnatural. How could Bourjois get it so right with the foundation and miss so hard on the concealer ??
Trust me, don't buy it.

I bought this product after I ran out of maybelline dream touch lumi in the second lightest shade and it was such a big mistake, it clung to every dry patch on my face and looked kind of dull. I now have Urban Decay naked skin concealer and it is absolutely perfect for dry/normal skin I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The shades are only 3. I have 51- lightest of all, but is so yellowish..
The coverage it's low, but it's buildable to medium, but it's soooo patchy, i can't even explain- probably you've never ever seen something like that.. and my skin is not even dry. And it creases.
It lasts about 6, 7 hours which is pretty good.
This is a big disappointment to me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The coverage is medium and buildable to almost full coverage. I bought this mainly to be used as a highlight, other than as a concealer. Under my eyes, it crease and turned powdery, hence making my under eye look cakey.

Definitely will not recommend to use this as a highlight on top of foundation.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love it's concept (correcting concealer) I have this in 51 , when i swatch it on my hand it looks orange, it covers dark circles, i would say it has a medium coverage. wish it to hydrate or have texture like healthy mix foundation, Sadly this has a quite powdery matt finish and thick consistency :( i never satisfy with the finish it looks cakey & very dry especially in undereye area but i found it better on blemishes. on the other hand a little goes along way, 10 ml hygenic tube.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased in apricot, which was too light. (NC20)
It claims to be hydrating, but I found it to be dry and a little too matt/cakey. Coverage was only ok.
I decided to throw it away.

Loved this! Used shade 51 for my under eye area in conjunction with the Healthy Mix foundation in shade 52, over top of the Happy Light Matte primer.

This concealer has a really pleasant gel consistency which is great on the under eye area - no pulling when you apply (I have done with fingers and with a brush). It gives a good level of coverage and didn't crease at all (I previously used NARS creamy concealer in Custard - have to be very careful not to apply too much as I find it does crease on me). The Healthy Mix concealer is not as high coverage as the NARS one but the lack of creasing makes up for this and it looks really natural. I think I will end up using the Healthy Mix for every day and the NARS for events / nights out / times there might be a lot of photographs as it is just a step more coverage, whereas the Healthy Mix is much better for every day :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very good concealer for under eye circles but doesn't provide full coverage for terrible dark circles. I have to use it with colour corrector underneath otherwise it doesn't provide much coverage. But its very good though if you don't suffer from extreme dark circles.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore concealer I've tried!!! Totally worth the price. Doesn't crease, looks very natural, blends well (but you gotta do it fast) and best part is that it lasts all day on me! Absolutely love it!!!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

a great full coverage concealer for someone suffering from bad dark circles, has thick consistency and easy to blend