November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by raluko

Smells great, and that`s about it. Coverage, almost none. Too drying and thick and it doesn`t work anywhere on my face, under-eyes, cheeks, etc. Guess I`ll try using it as smelling salts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by hotdg77

I decided to try this out since I needed a cheaper alternative for a concealer. I was pleasantly surprised at the light-medium coverage it gives and with the first layer, and it is quite buildable. My t-zone normally gets super oily with anything on top on it but this gave me a nice natural velvety finish that's not shiny but not completely matte either. The packaging is convenient and doesn't waste any product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by subahe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The problem I have with most liquid concealers is that they get in the fine lines in my undereye, and this one is no exception. Also, it does not cover completely my undereyes and you cannot use it to conceal spots. I really liked the packaging, because you can get all the product. You get 10 ml/0.33 fl. oz. for approx. 10 euros.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this concealer about 5 months ago at Shoppers Drug Mart for $19 so it is clearly an overpriced product. That being said, it has lasted me a full 5 months. I'm not a huge fan of this concealer, it isn't good, isn't bad, its just 'meh'. The texture is nice and creamy, it is very fair and doesn't cling to my dry patches which is all great but it has really sheer coverage and wears off in about 2 hours. Unless you like applying your concealer every 2 hours, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Dej

I am a concealer freak as I have a fairly dark eye area. I'm fair skinned and my little blue veins are visible without a good concealer. I love the amount of coverage the healthy mix concealer provides and I find it creases less, moisturizes more, and has more brightening ability than a lot of my high end concealers that are actually much more expensive! The lightest color is fab for brightening. I apply my foundation first with the flat side of the beauty blender knock off by Quo and then conceal and lightly highlight with my bourjois concealer and the pointy end of my blending sponge. When lightly set with a translucent finishing powder it is flawless and long lasting! My eyes are happy and bright looking whether I get my 8 hours or not 👌👀

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by earthakitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have been using Mac Pro Longwear concealer since it was released and decided to try out something new (and cheaper). I read a lot of great things about the Bourjois healthy mix range so decided to give it a shot. The first few days I used it my complexion was amazing- I LOVED the dewy and glowing effect that it gave out!

After about a week of daily use I started breaking out like mad. I was in denial and blamed it on pms. I loved the finish it gave off too much. But then my skin just got worse and worse and I knew that the concealer was the culprit as I broke out only where I had been applying it. I've gone back to my Mac concealer and my skin cleared up in a matter of days.

If you have sensitive skin stay away from this concealer because of the perfume content. It was great while it lasted from the consistency to the coverage to the finish.. the coverage lasted ages and it covered up my old acne scars completely. I used just this concealer with my Laura Mercier translucent powder on top and I'd be flawless from morning til evening! Even with the nasty angry cysts it caused underneath it did an amazing job of covering them up! It is something about the dewy finish that made my skin look so healthy despite what it was causing underneath. I would definitely say it is an amazing concealer.. it just does not work for sensitive acne prone skin. If your skin is more resilient to products with a lot of perfume then definitely go for it!

I am a Mac NC25 and used this concealer in shade 52. Perfect for yellow undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this concealer. Such a waste of money. I had high hopes for this but this dries really quick and doesn't give good coverage. I have some acne scars on my face but they're not that bad but this concealer does not cover them. I will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Nagaika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

It has a number of pluses:
good coverage
very low price
if applied to cheeks gives this Hollywood red carpet skin effect
doesn't dry your skin
doesn't crease under eyes if the amount of product applied is reasonable

The only minus is probably that there is no nice texture which Helena Rubinstein gives you for example, but you pay 10 times less.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smell amazing, covering dark circles. But doesnt last long

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mirig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really DON'T like this concealer.It dries very fast and doesn't give good coverage.If i try to layer it,it makes my undereye circles even worse,and they are not even that dark.Don't waste money on this.