July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Concealers - Korres - Wild Rose Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by msjaim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im really Digging Korres products. i think the key to using any concealer product on or around the eye is proper moisturization.. even if the formula claims to be moisturizing. nice, natural looking coverage, which is good for me becuase I dont like "looking" like Im wearing make up. I would def purchase again. I used the WRF6 & the concealer in WR5

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by mvarela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried,tested and bought most of the concealers in the market, and this one if applied with a stippling brush best covers my DARK circles(that are really dark) better than any other!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by SL2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is now my favourite concealer. The Korres foundations, concealers and powders are yellow toned and blend perfectly into my light olive complexion. I have hereditory dark cicles and, although the rest of my face is very oily, the undereye area can get dry and crepey. Many concealers emphasize or settle into fine lines, but this one stays put, leaves my skin moist all day and looks incredibly natural - even the Korres assistant was surprised that I was actually wearing concealer. It is only a light/medium coverage, but I have found that trying to completely disguise my dark circles only looks artificial and emphasizes what I am trying to hide. I also like this as a spot concealer and it does not appear to cause breakouts. I also like it as a base on my browbone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

PROS: Light weight non-cakey formula, Doesn't settle into my fine lines, Somewhat Moisturizing, A Light-medium coverage (Not light TO medium.. light-med. A half step up from light) and it Brightens a little bit. CONS: Doesn't cover my dark circles completely & the formula isn't as creamy as I like my concealers to be. Overall, this concealer is alight. It works well as a highlighter for my eyes..The coverage is very sheer.. so I would really recommend this to you if your dark circles aren't too extreme and you just want to brighten up the area. I have pretty severe dark circles.. so It only covered around 50%. It works better applied over my Bobbi Brown Corrector. I love the fact that it doesn't even look like I'm wearing concealer.. on days where I don't feel like applying foundation. My under eyes felt and looked very hydrated & smooth. This little clicky pen is called a "Highlighting Illuminator" as well as a concealer so I believe this product isn't meant to be a full coverage concealer like I originally thought. I think it's basically suppose to used to brighten the area.. which it did for me. I wouldn't re-purchase though. There are products out there that will work better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i love korres, but this concealer isnt something i would purchase again. it clains to be high coverage, brighten skin, diminish fine lines and treat hyperpigmentation. the truth is its very sheer and i need to use alot of product to cover up blemishes and redness. accentuates dryness. i love the packaging though. its really sleek, and unlike some i love clicky pen (but its kinda hard to tell how much product i have left). the price is okay. it doesnt really brighten either. for reference im NC 30-35, BB warm beige, BM &BM matte golden beige and in this concealer i wear WRC3. i wished this worked for me!

UPDATE: im all out of this concealer, i realized the only great thing about this is that it didnt break me out and you couldnt tell i was wearing concealer. i would reccomend if you have light scars and redness/minimal dark circles.gave this 3 lippies instead of 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by danai

I'm generally a big fan of the Korres makeup line, so I'm sad that I have to say, this just doesn't cut it. I use concealer first and foremost on my undereye area, because I have large, obvious hereditary dark circles and bags, so I pretty much never leave the house without concealer. Also I occasionally use it to cover spots. Because my undereye area is naturally so difficult, I realized pretty soon that there are no miracle products to make it invisible. However, concealer can help a lot and have me looking at least semi-presentable. Well, this particular one didn't help as much as I expected it to.
It's actually a fluid product that comes in one of those "pen" thingies, where you have to make the product come out by clicking. Those never worked for me in general, and this one was no better: I click again and again and nothing happens, and then a large gob of product suddenly comes out and inevitably goes to waste. Both annoying and time consuming; especially when I'm in a hurry, I can't deal with that.
Now the coverage is nothing special; the product is pretty sheer. It's also runny and quite oily too; it left me with a shiny undereye, which is not good, since my skin is quite oily to begin with. I ended up mostly using this on top of my regular concealer, which is quite dry, but still it didn't contribute much to the result. It was a little better with my spots though; it did more of a decent job there. Also I ran out of it pretty fast for my standards; it lasted me about six weeks. I think it's the shortest lasting concealer I ever used.
The good thing is, it's not expensive at all, and because it was part of a kit, it was practically dirt cheap. Still as soon as I ran out of it I went back to my regular L'Oreal concealer and the search for something better still continues.