July 30, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Natural Lash Kit-Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

This sucked. I was excited when I got them but the glue was a hot mess and they didnt look right . Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

The lashes are great for the price, $1 at Target. I do recommend a different glue though because the one that comes with it isn't good. Also, you're almost definitely going to need to trim them (width not the lash length).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Helen1234

I love these lashes. For a buck it's a steal!! I wore these at a club and my friend told me that she loved my eye makeup. I am sure that the lashes had something to do with her compliment.
Like a lot of ladies suggested, please buy a good quality glue. I have not had any issues using DUO glue.
These lashes are easy to use, look natural but giving my eyes that extra oomph without looking like a drag queen on Halloween night. I do have to use my liquid eye liner to draw over the line.

I will stock up for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I wear these all the times, & a lady asked me if I had gone to a salon & got eye lash extensions!?, I was like Nooo, their E.L.F. Lashes :) ... I love these!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sstone1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well lets just say for the price I paid ($1) they were worth they're value. But quality was awful. Not only was the lash band thick, they didn't stay on! I had to reapply them with the glue at least 5 times before I got a good stick. Then they ended up falling off midday. I would NEVER buy these again. Awful awful awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought these lashes just for a cheap alternative and they weren't AS good as I thought. I loved the cut and of course the price, but the lash band is very thick. And the lashes have no bend to them so I had to fiddle around with them to get them to contour to my eye shape.. I used my duo glue instead of the elf glue so I can't comment if that is any good.. Overall they are good for a cheap alternative to Ardell if you don't wear lashes often and don't want to spend the money.. I will use them on myself but definitley not on clients..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I think I'm the only person around that complains about how the lashes have a cut look to them, it's like someone chopped the ends of each individual lash off leaving a stub on them. I really don't like that. Maybe that look just doesn't look nice on my eye shade or it makes it look really noticeable. I'm not really sure what the case is but that aspect alone makes me not want to consider buying these again. The band is also super flimsy, flimsy bands just don't work well with my eye shape. So that is probably just all down to personally preference.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lashes are okay. Im just getting into lashes and since im not that good at applying them I bought a few of these to practice with. The strip is too long and not very flexible. I always have to cut a little off the ends so they can fit my eye. They are nice for a casual look for work or school. I've never used the glue that comes with it. I use my lash grip. Okay for now but when I get better with false lashes ill use something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by laurasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think I'm done buying these. Compared to others like red cherry or ardell, these are so much harder to manage. The band is WAY too stiff so they end up lifting on me, even with Duo glue. I did purchase a set that comes with a full and a half set. We will see if they are any different. I'll probably cut them in half and use them on the outer lid so they don't go to waste but I don't think I'll buy more til they improve the band.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by tamaleconsalsa

I go through a lot of lashes, I'm a makeup artist.
I try to be cost concious , because lashes can get expensive!
Tried these on a test shoot, and while it all worked out in the end, I don't think I'd buy these for clients. Perhaps only for use on myself, when i have time to fiddle with them.

Now, I never use the glue that comes with the lashes, because 9 times out of 10, its dried out, or just doesn't work well. I always recommend using DUO brand glue, because that is what always works for me.

The lashes are a little delicate. If you do not handle them with EXTREME care, the lashes start falling off the band. Also, they are a bit hard to bed. The band is not very flexible and wants to stay straight.

As I said before, after a while, I made them work. But in my opinon, they are a little difficult to work with. However, for the price, they are good for those just getting started with lashes.