E.L.F. Natural Lash Kit-Black

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When you first look at the lashes they look cheap. I mean it is $1. Then, you apply it and it still doesn't look right. Put a good amount of mascara on, curl, and trust me IT LOOKS GREAT! So easy to apply as well just use a different glue and feels lightweight.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Every now and then I like to take a break from clumpy, smeary mascara and play with false eyelashes. My favorites being Model 21 and Ardel. Both are inexpensive and good quality. I've had more good luck than bad luck with ELF cosmetics and brushes so when I saw these "natural" lashes, I figured for a buck, I would try them.
Besides, even though the lashes looked a bit more plastic than natural, I also figured it's the holiday season, so why not have fun with my looks.
When I took these lashes out of the package, I noticed that they were very "stiff"--which is not a good thing. The lashes themselves were not easy to handle.
Then there was the glue. Please. ELF powers-that-be. Cut a deal with Duo and use their glue. The glue provided was horrific.
The look was not natural. I ended up throwing these in the trash and using mascara.
Epic fail for ELF. 'Nuff said!

These are pretty nice. They look a little dramatic to be called "natural" tho. Get a different glue. The stuff that comes with it sucks but thats $1 lashes for ya.

These lashes aren't bad at all, & I always keep several pairs on hand-they're a really excellent value for only $1. I've tried both the Elf Dramatic & the Natural lashes, & trust me, go with these over the Dramatic. There are a few issues I have with these though. First off, the strip is really, really long, but that's no biggie, because you can just trim them. Also, the glue it comes with is basically useless, so make sure you have your own glue. And the lashes alone are definitely worth it, so I don't really mind the glue thing, as I always have my own glue anyway. The biggest issue I have with them is that they seem to use way too much adhesive to adhere them to the tray, so it makes it difficult to get them off-I've had times where I've pulled out a few lashes trying to get them off the tray. Then you have to pick off the excess adhesive before applying, which is a bit of a pain, & it makes it so once they're off the band is very straight & has no curve at all to it. And that makes them more difficult to apply than other lashes. But those are all things you can get around, & they look good when they're on. They're not human hair, but they're not that spikey plastic ones I've seen some cheap lashes use. If you're careful with them, you can even get several uses out of them-you have to be a tad more careful than with other lashes when picking off excess glue, but nothing that can't be done. It's definitely less uses than say, Ardell lashes-like over time, when I reuse lashes & they're starting to get too old to use, they get so they sort of 'separate' from my natural lashes, like they curl upwards too much & you can see where they separate even if I use a curler & try to blend them together with mascara. That happens sooner with these, but for $1 I can't complain, & they're great for if you're just trying out a look or experimenting at home & want to see how it'll look with lashes, but don't want to use your good lashes just for experimentation.

This sucked. I was excited when I got them but the glue was a hot mess and they didnt look right . Would not repurchase.

The lashes are great for the price, $1 at Target. I do recommend a different glue though because the one that comes with it isn't good. Also, you're almost definitely going to need to trim them (width not the lash length).

I love these lashes. For a buck it's a steal!! I wore these at a club and my friend told me that she loved my eye makeup. I am sure that the lashes had something to do with her compliment.
Like a lot of ladies suggested, please buy a good quality glue. I have not had any issues using DUO glue.
These lashes are easy to use, look natural but giving my eyes that extra oomph without looking like a drag queen on Halloween night. I do have to use my liquid eye liner to draw over the line.

I will stock up for sure.

I wear these all the times, & a lady asked me if I had gone to a salon & got eye lash extensions!?, I was like Nooo, their E.L.F. Lashes :) ... I love these!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well lets just say for the price I paid ($1) they were worth they're value. But quality was awful. Not only was the lash band thick, they didn't stay on! I had to reapply them with the glue at least 5 times before I got a good stick. Then they ended up falling off midday. I would NEVER buy these again. Awful awful awful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought these lashes just for a cheap alternative and they weren't AS good as I thought. I loved the cut and of course the price, but the lash band is very thick. And the lashes have no bend to them so I had to fiddle around with them to get them to contour to my eye shape.. I used my duo glue instead of the elf glue so I can't comment if that is any good.. Overall they are good for a cheap alternative to Ardell if you don't wear lashes often and don't want to spend the money.. I will use them on myself but definitley not on clients..