September 21, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Natural Lash Kit-Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lashes aren't bad at all, & I always keep several pairs on hand-they're a really excellent value for only $1. I've tried both the Elf Dramatic & the Natural lashes, & trust me, go with these over the Dramatic. There are a few issues I have with these though. First off, the strip is really, really long, but that's no biggie, because you can just trim them. Also, the glue it comes with is basically useless, so make sure you have your own glue. And the lashes alone are definitely worth it, so I don't really mind the glue thing, as I always have my own glue anyway. The biggest issue I have with them is that they seem to use way too much adhesive to adhere them to the tray, so it makes it difficult to get them off-I've had times where I've pulled out a few lashes trying to get them off the tray. Then you have to pick off the excess adhesive before applying, which is a bit of a pain, & it makes it so once they're off the band is very straight & has no curve at all to it. And that makes them more difficult to apply than other lashes. But those are all things you can get around, & they look good when they're on. They're not human hair, but they're not that spikey plastic ones I've seen some cheap lashes use. If you're careful with them, you can even get several uses out of them-you have to be a tad more careful than with other lashes when picking off excess glue, but nothing that can't be done. It's definitely less uses than say, Ardell lashes-like over time, when I reuse lashes & they're starting to get too old to use, they get so they sort of 'separate' from my natural lashes, like they curl upwards too much & you can see where they separate even if I use a curler & try to blend them together with mascara. That happens sooner with these, but for $1 I can't complain, & they're great for if you're just trying out a look or experimenting at home & want to see how it'll look with lashes, but don't want to use your good lashes just for experimentation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

This sucked. I was excited when I got them but the glue was a hot mess and they didnt look right . Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

The lashes are great for the price, $1 at Target. I do recommend a different glue though because the one that comes with it isn't good. Also, you're almost definitely going to need to trim them (width not the lash length).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Helen1234

I love these lashes. For a buck it's a steal!! I wore these at a club and my friend told me that she loved my eye makeup. I am sure that the lashes had something to do with her compliment.
Like a lot of ladies suggested, please buy a good quality glue. I have not had any issues using DUO glue.
These lashes are easy to use, look natural but giving my eyes that extra oomph without looking like a drag queen on Halloween night. I do have to use my liquid eye liner to draw over the line.

I will stock up for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I wear these all the times, & a lady asked me if I had gone to a salon & got eye lash extensions!?, I was like Nooo, their E.L.F. Lashes :) ... I love these!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sstone1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well lets just say for the price I paid ($1) they were worth they're value. But quality was awful. Not only was the lash band thick, they didn't stay on! I had to reapply them with the glue at least 5 times before I got a good stick. Then they ended up falling off midday. I would NEVER buy these again. Awful awful awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Buterfly3446

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought these lashes just for a cheap alternative and they weren't AS good as I thought. I loved the cut and of course the price, but the lash band is very thick. And the lashes have no bend to them so I had to fiddle around with them to get them to contour to my eye shape.. I used my duo glue instead of the elf glue so I can't comment if that is any good.. Overall they are good for a cheap alternative to Ardell if you don't wear lashes often and don't want to spend the money.. I will use them on myself but definitley not on clients..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I think I'm the only person around that complains about how the lashes have a cut look to them, it's like someone chopped the ends of each individual lash off leaving a stub on them. I really don't like that. Maybe that look just doesn't look nice on my eye shade or it makes it look really noticeable. I'm not really sure what the case is but that aspect alone makes me not want to consider buying these again. The band is also super flimsy, flimsy bands just don't work well with my eye shape. So that is probably just all down to personally preference.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lashes are okay. Im just getting into lashes and since im not that good at applying them I bought a few of these to practice with. The strip is too long and not very flexible. I always have to cut a little off the ends so they can fit my eye. They are nice for a casual look for work or school. I've never used the glue that comes with it. I use my lash grip. Okay for now but when I get better with false lashes ill use something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by laurasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think I'm done buying these. Compared to others like red cherry or ardell, these are so much harder to manage. The band is WAY too stiff so they end up lifting on me, even with Duo glue. I did purchase a set that comes with a full and a half set. We will see if they are any different. I'll probably cut them in half and use them on the outer lid so they don't go to waste but I don't think I'll buy more til they improve the band.