April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - EXTRA Eye Repair Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcbride

I use this product mainly for how moisturizing it is. I just turned 30 and have never really had problems with puffiness or dark circles, and I don't think this product would be of very much help for either of those. It really is a great moisturizer if you know how to use it right though.

Since it is so thick, you only need a minimal amount. I get a little coating of product on my ring finger, then a rub my two ring fingers together to warm the product up...when it goes clear on your fingers it's ready. Then I just lightly tap at the area under my eye. It doesn't need much blending. I rarely put it on the top lids, I don't need it and it would feel too heavy there anyways.

It is pricey, but I've had my bottle for over a year now and still can't see the bottom, using it morning and night. I would like to look for something that might help with the fine lines that I'm beginning to notice but will definitely still use this purely for the moisturizing factor. It is really is good for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

too greasy for my skin even though i have dry skin. it just doesn't absorb and penetrate deeply.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Misterdonut

Good for moisture but did nothing for treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Joh706

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 34 and my concern are my fine lines and dark circles. Upon reading some good reviews about this eye cream I decided to buy. However I already finished two bottles and it didn't help my lines and dark circles at all. It's only good for moisturizing, but that's all there is to it. It's not a good eye cream for those looking to reduce their lines and dark circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by MiMiHere

No way I will ever buy this again as this gave me some milias around my eyes. I had to get them removed at a professional clinic.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is soooooooo oily. I don't even want to put this on before I sleep because the oil rubs off on my pillow. I wouldn't buy this again as it is just a mix of oil, worse than putting just olive oil around my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by justinebartassian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too oily even for my dry and sensitive skin! My makeup and smoky-eye fell apart!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very thick and sticky white cream with almost no scent, you only have to use a little bit of product so this will last you a long time. I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and while this did not irritate my skin I also did not notice any major hydration and for such little effect this eye cream is way to expensive. The thickness of this cream reminds me of Nivea in the blue thin so I might as well put that underneath my eyes or start looking for another eye cream. After reading a few reviews I'm pretty sure this gave me milia to, which I never had before! I used it up but I will not repurchase because it's not worth it for me as it did not seem hydrating enough and I really don't need any milia!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ayucuv

This is a great eye cream for fine lines and hydration. Some people complain that it's too rich but I find it great for hydrating the eye area especially in winter time. In summer, I simply use the product sparingly. Another key to using this cream is to first warm it up with your finger tips before applying to your eyes. I would say this is one eye cream that has helped to keep fine lines at bay. Will keep purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

It is so oily that I had to wash it off in the middle of the night. My eyes felt so wet! It doesn't work under makeup as well.