October 22, 2014 | 1934 users online

Foundations - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Line Minimizing Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite drugstore foundation. This is a medium-buildable, satin finish (skin-like) that lasts a decent amount of time on me (typical 8-hour day).

My skin? It's combination/dry. It's also pretty reactive, so it gets angry when it doesn't like what I put on it, and responds with red bumps allover my chin. Lovely, I know.

This product has not caused my skin to react, thankfully. It also does not enhance dry patches for me. It's a very "done" type of foundation. It'll get me to nearly full coverage, and will feel like I'm wearing it. But that doesn't bother me. It is very similar to MAC Studio Sculpt, but not as thick. If you have very dry or very oily skin, it might not work without a lot of prepping beforehand. I feel confident wearing this, because it is a great medium-tan olive match (creme cafe) that makes me flawless. If you don't like that type of look, it's not for you. However, it can definitely be sheered out with serum and makes a nice tinted moisturizer when mixed. I was most pleasantly surprised when I picked it up on clearance. I now wish I had bought two :P

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sarahxox17

I cannot stand this foundation. I have used many foundation products in my life time and this is the worst one. I have oily/combination skin with some redness. This stuff gives you very minimal coverage and you have to use layers of this stuff to make a difference. Also, this foundation broke me out more than ever and even all my family and friends were pointing out how bad my acne got. when applying this foundation, I use a beauty blender which is an amazing product. The finish of this product feels so greasy, like you're wearing so much makeup on your face. Sure, the price is good, but the quality of this is horrendous. It leaves my face splotchy with some places covered and some not, and the shades aren't good at all. I don't recommend this at all. For a great foundation, try urban decay naked foundation or loreal true match

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I love it over any of the high end brands I have tried. It goes on smooth, and blends right in. The color is so natural I feel as if I'm not wearing foundation. More like a skin colored lotion =) It does not change color (oxidize) The coverage is medium,
I don't know if it actually lifts or minimizes lines, but it DOES NOT settle into fine lines, which for me is a huge plus.
The best part for me is that I found it for 3.00 at Conway :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by sophiebo88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because the lightest shade matched my skin tone, i only ended up using it a couple of times, it doesn't stay put for long, it was oxidising after a few hours, doesn't cover very well, and made my skin beak out badly, I checked out the ingredients and it's full of irritating and acne causing ingredients

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best foundations that I have ever tried,not a very good coverage but nice texture and application.
I use golden beige and it matches my skin color perfectly.
The bad point about this foundation is that there isn't a single sunscreen ingredients but it is labled with spf 17:-((((((( very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by rach90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was originally looking for the visible lift serum 'absolute' with pro retinol A*+ Vitamin C inside. However, that is not available in the UK, so I bought this one. It's lovely! Luckily I didn't have to feel the pang of missing out on my original search too much. I was using Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid but that needed constant touch ups on my t-zone after a few hours. With this I don't have to do that at all, it lasts a good 8 hours and I could push for more with little touch up. The finish is beautiful, not heavy at all, medium to full coverage. I'd compare this to Revlon CS, in terms of it's staying power, but CS would dry my skin out and I could really feel it on my skin and it broke me out, and looked really fake. This one dries semi matte, and yet it controls my oily t-zone pretty well. I don't feel self conscious about transfer at all unlike MDSL. The shade range is abit frustrating though. I've got nude beige and may have to purchase the lightest to mix with it for it to be the perfect match. Otherwise, with Smashbox's Halo hydrating power it lightens the shade enough to a bearable state. Regardless it's a brilliant foundation. Also, it's in a pump dispenser!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by FoxyConnie

I got this @ big lot for 2 dollars, so I had to try it right? Well first off let me tell you I have oily acne prone skin.. Oh and sensitive too...I like this foundation, it does not show my blemish that much and I know most of the time foundationn tend to show your pimples bumps more than jus leaving it alone...I mean you still see the bumps using this, but it does minimize.the only complaint I have is the staying power.. It will completely erase after 5 hours... And you also have to touch up once.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's nice to have an everyday foundation and a very good for those special occasions. I saw this foundation at ULTA and it looked very nice on the model in the photo who was not 20 something in age. And if you are 20 something and you buy this foundation, what do you need to lift anyway. LOL!!! I am very fair and so I chose #145-Nude Beige. The color is a good match to my skin tone. The coverage is very nice, as well. and the makeup seems to be long lasting without primer added. However, I see no lifting. All of my flaws in that department seem to be no different than before I put on the product. Additionally I do not like the finish to my skin. I prefer a little more radiance. The pump bottle works well except the cap keeps falling off. Reading the reviews below where the wearers of this foundation put this on and that on underneath, I do not have time for all of that; nor do I think that should be necessary. Although I am glad that I tried it, I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by pinklizzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really wanted to love this foundation. It was my last attempt to find a chain store foundation that didn't cost too much and that would match my very pale skin.

Unfortunately, while it went on really nicely (even though I have dry skin it went on without any peeling) it ended up turning orange and settled into my pores and the fine lines around my eyes and mouth.

Other than that it was the perfect amount of coverage (medium) but it did feel pretty heavy on my face.

Urg. So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Visible Lift how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways. The top ten reasons I love this foundation: 1. Color matches my very hard to match fair golden/olive skin perfectly. 2. Does not break out my super sensitive skin. 3. I put on my moisturizer before and it seems to seal in the softness all day. 4. Blends beautifully going on. 5. Lasts the whole day. 6. Covers any imperfections that I have. 7. Feels light as a feather. 8. Cheaper than my previous brand of foundation. 9. Has SPF (yay!) 10. Has anti aging elements in the formula (I'm only 32 so I only have fine lines but seems to make my skin look nicer even when I don't have makeup on).
So there you go. That is why this is my new favorite foundation.