October 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Cleansers - St. Ives - Make-Up Remover & Facial Cleanser FRESH SKIN

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by blackrose14

My regular cleanser helps with black heads and does a great job cleansing my skin..... not sure why there are so many negative reviews....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The formula smells of flowers and it is really creamy. It takes all of my makeup off and leaves the skin feeling really smooth. It does not take a lot of product to do it either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this cleanser. Took of all my m/u without leaving my face feeling tight and dry. I just spread a quarter sized blob across my dampened skin and massaged. To get offany residue, I finished by gently using a salux cloth. Love the tube packaging as it allows for no product waste, great ingredients, cruelty free, cheap price. My one huge complaint is that this is available nowhere. I would buy this again, but it is now no longer on drugstore.com or in any of my local stores. So I've had to switch to other cleanser:( Using Neutrogena Extra Gentle atm. I really wish St. Ives would be more consistent in their lines and where they are stocked. They are constantly being DCed or becoming HTF.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by taylorp73

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Ironically, I didn't mean to buy it (I wanted the scrub), but I was looking for a face wash, so I decided to try it out. It worked well, and it didn't dry out my combo/normal skin. It cleans my makeup off well (I wear sunscreen, tinted moisturizer, and sometimes powder) and cleans my skin on days that I don't wear makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ammestri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this face wash. I've used it twice a day for years. My skin tends to be on the dry side, and this is the only cleanser I've used that doesn't dry it out or break me out. It leaves my skin feeling moist and refreshed. I love the fact that, for me, it's a one-step facial cleanser and makeup remover at night. I wash my face once, and it's completely clean, eye liner, and mascara included.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser did not remove makeup or really cleanse my skin. I would know buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by starwarsfanatic

St ives let's just say I like most of their products but wow this just blew me especially because I have acne and this product cleared me up as little as in 2-3 days awesome right and I also rated 4 cause of 1 thing is that I feel its just alittle to thick to wear its kinda sticky on my face but so far I love also pair it with so of the timeless skin moisturizer fantastic pair definetly buying again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by nikkinikki92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not bad. It didn't make me break out. it softens your skin.
it smells okay, but it doesn't really remove makeup or anything. Probably wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

*sigh*

well, i bought this in place of the green tea cleanser, i REALLY wanted to love this, it was creamy, no fragrance, non greasy ( sounding perfect for our very sensitive acne prone skin so far right? )

but it did nothing to remove my makeup, after i rinsed it off, i STILL had to use my Apricot scrub to remove what was left, (which was about 98% of my makeup

im just gonna stick to my apricot scrub, stick to what ya know...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by 1SAMMY1

I HATE this product, it does nothing what so ever, its not that expensive but still a waste of money. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.