October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Cleansers - Soap & Glory - Off Your Face (Makeup Removing Wipes)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Asioned

These are the best-smelling wipes I've used, and they work to cleanse my skin. They are a little pricy for face wipes; definitely a treat purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So these wipes smell wonderful. After a really long day at work taking one of these to your face is truly aromatherapy. However, the wipes texture is really kinda rough. And they don't really do that awesome of a job taking off mascara and certainly nothing waterproof. I won't get these again, probably will just stick to baby wipes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought these face wipes before even though I find them a bit expensive (10.99 at a local drugstore) and while I don't find them to be very good at removing make up, I like them as just general cleansing wipes first thing in the morning before putting on any make up. They smell great and have good packaging so they don't dry out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by MiriamRSmith92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite wanted to like these wipes because Im a fan of Soap and Glory and general but I dont think they really do me any favours for the price which I consider a bt OTT for facewipes, considering Im using them everyday. They didnt really remove my makeup very effectively and they stung my eyes a bit. So a bit of a dissapointment from S&G

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Nice smelling removes makeup easily but not eyes. Irritates My eyes.
May possibly re buy if in a fix.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by MERdusa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

TERRIBLE, the package said that they were cleansing wipes, complete lies!!
These things made me break out terribly.
Although they smell amazing and take of make up fairly well, they don't do to your skin what the packaging says AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked these up because I heard that they smelled good. They do.
I'm surprised to see so many people saying that these sting their eyes, because I have pretty sensitive eyes and have no problem removing my eye makeup with these. When I remove the mascara, I rub the wipe in a downward motion to avoid getting it in my eye, but it works great for eye makeup as well as the rest of my face. Gets it all off on nights when I'm too tired or lazy to use my Clarisonic.
I wouldn't use these as your sole method of facial cleansing, but for occasional makeup removal these are fabulous. Not too drying, smell nice, and get the job done! I would recommend and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sillyK

I am totally loving these wipes. I got them at Pharmaprix (Canadian drug store) on sale cause I needed cleansing wipes to use at my boyfriend's house (since he has roommates and I don't like using their shared bathroom very much). I used them 3 or 4 nights in a row, this morning as I was applying my foundation I noticed how much smoother and more even my complexion was. My makeup looked amazing and was so much easier to apply. I even found that I needed much less foundation than usual. Even my boyfriend noticed! I removed a lippie since its not eye-friendly. Other than that, these wipes made my skin look awesome! They also don't leave that terrible film that most cleansing wipes do, they smell really nice and fresh too. If they're still on sale Im going to stock up!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these after reading so many good reviews about it here on Make Up Alley. I tried them on and thought the wipe was slightly irritating, and it made my eyes sting. I looked at the back of the package and it said... that you have to keep the wipes away from the eyes. Hum... For a make-up remover wipe, honestly? I finished both of my packs but will not repurchase as these are clearly not meant to take the make up off the eyes and it's the part of my face I make up the most.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Although these are slightly pricey, I would most definitely consider buying them again. They have a lovely fresh clean scent and you can really feel it working. Although this wipe doesn't fully remove all make up I follow it up with other cleansers too so its not really a problem because I wash my face each evening too. It has really cute packaging too!