July 29, 2014 | 1810 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Ronniedoodles

I am currently on my 3rd tube. Don't know why the bad reviews. BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Sad that it is discontinued :( Now I will be on the hunt for a better BB cream. Any recommendation, anyone?

I don't use it often but when I do, I feel it is less harsh on my face than other foundations. I love how glowy my face looks and how I don't have to use much concealer with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by xxalicelynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The worst bb cream i ever bought! Its too creamy to oily. And hate the smells! Its breaks out my skins

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is way too thick and heavy feeling for me. The first time I used it I felt like my face was wet, and that it never dried. Also very shiny looking, not a oil friendly bb cream!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lilyotvalley21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was given this by my sister, she gave me the lightest color which was too pale for my skin, and the texture was very dry. So I have been mixing this with Garnier BB cream for oily skin the lightest shade they offer, since that is orange and very runny mixing these two together works great!! it makes the perfect match for my skin, and does well with controlling the oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by mings1911

I got this BB cream as a gift 2 years ago and I like it. I dont use it often and its not a HG for me but I like it enough that I'll repurchase it.

Product: I'm tan and the BB cream shades are all fair. As it was a gift, I didn't get to choose the shade (I'm not sure if there's only one shade?) and the shade I have is too light for me. The consistency is also really thick and can be hard to apply. The BB cream is also quite shiny which I think is good in helping us look more radiant. But on its own, your whole face can end up looking shiny. To solve these problems, I mix in a darker liquid foundation with a more watery consistency (abt 1 part BB cream and 1 part liquid foundation) and voila, I have a wonderful liquid base for my face! Just shiny enough to look radiant and much more easy to blend into my face. This combination also looks very natural on me after it sets. You have to give the BB cream a few minutes to set into your face and let the colour oxidise so don't panic if the colour looks very odd on you at first.

I used this for my sister for her prom without mixing (because she's fairer than me) and at first, the colour looked very unnatural and I panicked. But after abt 10 mins, the colour oxidized to a very natural looking colour on her and she looked so radiant yet you can't see any visible foundation or anything.

Staying power: Even without a make up primer, this can stay on for a whole day. It'll fade a little but not in an obvious manner. Also, it doesn't transfer everywhere and make a mess.

Packaging: I like the way its packaged because its easy to use and doesn't make a mess. The only thing is that the tip can become abit messy with the BB cream getting onto the side of the tip.

Overall, I'd recommend it if you are looking for a good BB cream but if you want to go for a more natural look, I'd recommend you mix this cream with a more watery foundation because this BB cream is of really thick consistency!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by seagullz

the coverage was really nice, I have a lot of acne scares and i didn't even need to apply extra concealer on.
    it applied on easily but it was a bit thick.
    it broke me out bad on my cheeks and made me really oily. Would not recommend for acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by emilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was very oily. really sticky for me. I bought most light one, but it was too dark
    so I apply it only one time. but price was cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by stannemeria

******Pros: ******
    -Thick Texture (Good Bb creams should have that evenly thick texture)
    -Easy to blend
    -Buildable
    -Good coverage for those who don't need a lot of make up
    -No scent
    -A small amount of pump goes a loooong way*****
    -Lite feeling (no make up)
    -Lasts longer (THAN YOU THINK)
    -Doesn't cake (blend well with FINGERS)
    -Can be used without finishing powder (depends on your liking)
    -Dewy looking / Glow
    -Natural looking
    -SPF 15 or 30 ( i forgot)

******Cons:******
    -A bit pricey for some countries
    -NOT a full coverage foundation
    -Careful when using the pump
    -Few shades to choose from

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! BEST APPLIED WITH FINGERS!!!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Rottenpi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This BB cream has a thick texture. My face looks cakey immediately after application because of the thickness. But give it a few hours, and wait for it to set, and my skin feels moisturized and looks silky. Coverage is full, and makes my skin tone looks even and covers the minor scars and discolorations on my face. This BB cream does not break me out which is great because I have a sensitive skin! It comes with a pump dispenser, which is a plus because of hygiene issues. However, the pump can be iffy in terms of controlling the amount dispensed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream i've bought.. Usually i'm using liquid foundation from Revlon but then i willing to try BB cream because it was like all-the-base-make-up-you-used-on one bottle.. It's true.. i don't even need to use concealer or even powder anymore.. it has shimmer effect so i certainly no need to apply highlighter.. So my basic everyday make-up is changing.. I only need BB cream + eyeliner + lipgloss then i done !!
    Just be careful for the amount you took, don't use it too much.. let it for a couple of second before apply it for more..