JAMU Spa Organic and Natural Body Care Products - Jasmine Frangipani Hand & Body Lotion

on 10/15/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

JAMU Spa's products are made with fantastic ingredients and fragrance combinations, but it's the luxuriousness of them that I love.

The lotions are amazingly silky. I have used the Jasmine Frangipani Javanese Lulur Hand and Body Lotion for a couple of years. It has a heavenly fresh smell, and softens my entire body without irritation or causing pimples. I use it for special occasions to ensure my skin is soft and smells lovely.

I highly recommend this to anyone; it's a mainstay in my product collection.

Quick note: 'jamu' (pronounced 'jaw-moo') is an Indonesian word referring to traditional medicine and health remedies. If you say 'jamu' in Indonesia people will likely give you natural cures to drink or eat, rather than think of this company and its products.

Here's the information from their website:
The perfumes of romance…aphrodisiac jasmine and frangipani blossoms blended with organic botanicals and pure healing ingredients. Jasmine Frangipani is a nourishing hand and body lotion, with true natural ingredients including organic aloe vera leaf extract, organic coconut oil, shea butter and cocoa butter.