November 24, 2014 | 891 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - La Roche Posay Rosaliac XL Anti-Redness Skin Perfecting Daily Moisturizer With SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Savvyshopper69

I bought this product as a last resort as nothing else has worked. I have tried several other items from companies such as clinique, their anti redness cream is more of a green makeup not like this green tinted cream, clinique's cream never blended in the skin, I then tried their yellow anti redness powder but that too never blended into the skin. I then tried an anti redness soap by another French company that had gotten great reviews; avenue anti redness face soap, thT didn't give me any results. This cream within 48 hours showed minor results and after 3 weeks I hve seen significant reduction in my redness: a bright red vein is visibly reduced, my over reacting redness has flamed down, I no longer turn a bright red from going from one room to another or after drinking coffee and I have less questions about hot flashes or about being sunburned. I believe if I continue with this cream that I will see even more results. The cream needs to be used twice daily for best results.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

PROS
does not irritate my skin
it does not make my eyes water
its a good basic moisturiser
gentle enough even on a sore nostril area when having a bad cold
fragrance free
good squeezy tube
small enough size so you can use it up and move onto something superior

CONS
ignore the fact its a green colour - the greeness does absolutely nothing for yer ruddy coloured cheeks- its a marketing red herring
it hates my nars sheer matte foundation- it creates nasty rolling balls
its only spf 15- apparently that factor of spf is not much use
it does not absorb that well- slightly filmy in feeling- like after a massage when the masseuse uses oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wow. This was an impulse purchase last week and within two days I noticed a marked improvement in the tone of my cheeks and nose. I keep sneaking peeks at myself through the day to check that I'm not imaging a much less ruddy face. So far so good. I'm impressed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

Honestly really disappointed in this product.. It is so thick and causes blemishes for me.. I don't think that this is good for my skin.. I will swap this on or chuck it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice moisturizer. It's not very special. It doesn't contain any extraordinary ingredients, it's not particularly soothing, but it's also not irritating. It does nothing to lessen the redness in my skin, but it doesn't exacerbate it either. I love the packaging because it comes in a pump, meaning that it's airtight. I also like the fact that it contains SPF15. It's surprising that there are so little day creams with good a decent SPF and good UVA protection, but this one definitely fits the bill. However, I don't think this moisturizer is anything special. It's nice, yes, but nothing extraordinary. I probably wouldn't repurchase, because there are other moisturizers that I like better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Kati3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best thing about this stuff is the packaging. I actually bought this ages ago and found it a few days ago. I couldn't remember why I stopped using it but after 1 use I remembered.
Sits on skin, doesn't soak in
Pills as soon as you touch your face, you don't even need to apply foundation etc
Leaves a tacky, sticky feeling
Doesn't help redness, causes spots

It has finally made it into the bin... took 6 months!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by leah8808

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have sensitive skin with rosacea. I had read lots of good reviews in magazines about this product so I ordered it and had high hopes. It caused my skin to get worse with bumps and redness. If you have rosacea and sensitive skin, I would be wary.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Laisla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very reactive skin and so the tiniest bit of hot weather, alcohol or spicy food makes my fair skin very red, very quickly. I decided to try this product because La Roche Posay have a good reputation and a the spiel on the back made it seem like it would suit my skin. How wrong I was. Far from minimizing redness, it made it worse. As soon as I applied it my skin lit up like a belisha beacon, felt sensitive and generally looked horrible. Although I cant find anything on the packaging about perfume, I could definitely smell some sort of fragrance and I think maybe this was the source of the problem. Really dissapointed that this product didnt live up to its claims. Would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sarah767

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like most of the products in this line. When I bought this, some of the green lotion was in the cap (maybe someone tested it, gross.) and it was a chunk of plastick-y green. The tint made no difference in redness, and i broke out horribly with surface zits. D: And after using this several times on separate occasions... Not to mention, I lost my reciept too. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Lillu1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's ok, I can't really say anything bad about it, but nothing good either much. I'm not quite impressed. It doesn't really remove that much of redness (if any?) and its not moisturizing at all! I have to use some other moisturizer underneath of it. Feels kinda like I'm not wearing any moisterizer at all, when using it alone. But yeah it is matt, my face doesn't get so shine during the day and it gives kinda nice glow after applying. But I don't know, I expected smth more...Also I think this 4 previos very great reviews here are fake. I was stupid enough to buy this product based on these awesome reviews, but looks like its just BS*!!