September 21, 2014 | 1684 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dr. Brandt - pores no more vacuum cleaner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Neen2131

This did not do anything for me :(

The thing that has solved my blackheads has been a proper cleansing routine and the introduction of a gel exfoliant after cleansing. Caroline Hirons explains how to cleanse on her blog- really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by laurentaylor88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty pricey, but I'd day you're getting what you pay for. I think the negative reviews stem from assuming this stuff gets rid of embedded blackheads, and that it does not. Those blackheads will need to be extracted. What this stuff seems to do is get rid of the really shallow blackheads before they become more of a problem. Kind of like the ones you can see that you could probably remove by scraping a fingernail across them (which isn't a good idea). It also tightens pores to reduce new blackheads from forming. I use it once or twice a week to keep those blackheads in check. It does what it says it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lovelyvenice

Scooped this up as a sample in a recent Ulta haul, and I was pretty hesitant to try it since reading the reviews made me feel meh about it. But it is pretty good!!! I feel it it reduces my redness and my uneven complexion as well as remove some but not all blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clear (temporarily), HOW I LOVE THAT FEELING.
all in all it's a good product, and does most of what it claims to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH! HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH!

i've always had oily skin. and even though i'm almost 44 and now live in arid El Paso, Texas, i STILL have oily skin. so, of course, the pores on my face, particularly on my nose, get worse and worse as i age. i can make them temporarily smaller with strips, exfoliations, peels, and all the usual stuff, and i can camouflage them well with good products, such as Benefit's. however, nothing really made any lasting difference.

i got a deluxe sample (0.4 ounces! very generous) in a New Beauty Test Tube. i applied it diligently as instructed, and within a week, i was stunned-- the pores on my nose were noticeably less pronounced. unfortunately the shoddy packaging broke. i liked the ability to pump just what you need, thereby not wasting product, and keeping it fresh and sanitary. however, when i still had about 1/3 product left, the pump broke. the consistency of the product is very thick (doesn't have much of a smell, though), so there was no way i could get it out, unless i literally sawed into the container. such a waste! had i paid for it, i'd have gotten an exchange.

anyway, i've been without the product for about a month, and my nose pores haven't not yet re-expanded. with good skincare, i think i can keep them at bay for quite some time.

a few years ago, it started to look like i had a few scattered freckles on my nose. actually kinda cute, until you realized they were PORES. this is the only product that has made a permanent difference. LOVE.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

I really don't understand the great reviews of this, I felt that it did nothing for my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ardybobardy

I thought this was genius, really worked on me, not clearing pores entirely but certainly minimising them.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this as part of a Pores No More sample kit. It works great as a spot treatment! You can't actually go out with it on though

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by drmngangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin, an oily t-zone and am prone to blackheads on my nose. I purchased this product hoping it would start to clear up my blackheads. Unfortunately it didn't help much. I did notice that it cleared up some blackheads, but it didn't do much overall after a couple weeks of use, and I used the product 3 times a week. I got a sample of Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque and in one use my nose was visibly clearer. It was able to get out the tough blackhead that Dr. Brandt Vacuum couldn't. Needless to say, I returned Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner and purchased a full size of Kiehl's masque. But just to let you know about the Vacuum Cleaner: it comes in a blue squeeze tube, and for the amount that I was using on my nose three times a week, I would say there was a fair amount of product but not for the price. The solution comes out white and turns blue once you've applied. There is a tingling sensation when you apply it, but nothing painful. It does remove maybe less stubborn blackheads, but it doesn't do much for improving the texture or size of the pore. And in comparison to the Kiehl's masque, Kiehl's did minimize the look of pores after a few uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by dragongummy

While I've only used it a few times, I really like it.

I have sensitive-combination skin, and when I heard how heavy duty this way supposed to me, I got a bit nervous. I have a small sample bottle right now.

I use it after cleansing my face with PTR's Gentle Foaming Cleanser. After 7 or so minutes, I washed it with warm water and, I kid you not, DIRT and BLACKHEADS came off on the washcloth. It leaves me red for only a few minutes, but the blackheads on my nose and cheeks are literally 50% gone. I love this.

Yes, I agree it is a bit pricey, but if I keep getting these results...well. I really won't care~!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know if this has been reformulated but it is now in a dark blue tube rather than the pump. I was surprised to see the bad reviews I have had this for a week and my stubborn nose blackheads are 10000% improved. For the ones that it didn't clear out it was certainly easier to manually extract!