August 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lip Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper Extreme

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was OK to me. I have never used a plumper but I have thin lips so I thought it would be great for me. It was WAAYYYYY over priced. For the price I could have gone to a top shelf beauty line. But I bought it on impulse since I was kind of on a shopping spree that day anyway.
I did like the applicator. I liked the twist end and the soft brush. It wasn't too gooey but it wasn't super liquidy either. I liked the consistency. It did have a bit of tingle and I felt like it plumped my lips a little but not "extreme" as the claim.

Over all I would pass. Maybe if it were cheaper I would re-buy but theres just too many better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

$26 for .12oz. That's ridiculous. Especially for Victoria's Secret. But because this product has "EXTREME" in hot pink cap locks printed on the packaging, I caved in, hoping it would plump my lips better than other lip plumpers I've tried (Sally Hansen, DuWop, Etc). Well, this stuff did absolutely nothing. It didn't plump what-so-ever. I thought it would burn more.. but it just slightly burned for a few seconds.. then the sensation was gone. Nothing extreme about this.. except for the fact that I was extremely broke after purchasing it. I returned to using Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation Extreme, which is much cheaper and works better for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Jovana01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this lip plumper at all i bought it excited to try it on i thought it was gonna be an ahhmazing lip product it was pricey too so when i tried it on i was so dissapointed i couldnt even feel anything it did absolutley nothing i use it as a gloss once in a while the most i feel is a little tingle when i put alot on ugh :( lol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kelliep345

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this on a whim and only read the return policy after trying it (b/c its on the back of the receipt)....
Well it did not work for me - did not even feel the tingle (which I like). It was vaseline on my lips and I do not even like it as a gloss.

Receipt says no returns, only exchanges on used items. So I thought this meant I could exchange for something else given it was just 2 days later and not like I used it a long while.

I asked to exchange for a gift card or any other merchandise that I would pay more for and actually use. The manager would not permit it. I was amazed that this is Victoria's Secret's policy. Considering the cost it is for them to make this I would think they'd prefer a happy customer so long as they keep my money.

I often shop at Sephora and their policy is awesome. Try and if you do not like, we will be happy to exchange, credit etc. I have had to return an item I tried only once but just having that comfort is great. I will shop and experiment there and not at VS. (I do like the Smashbox lip plumper there. Not sure how much it really plumps but the feel is cool.)

Ah well....I really will not shop at VS for quite a while. Imagine that I get a bra there and decide I hate the fit after trying/washing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I bought this sort of on impulse while I was in VS the other day. I have the original version and like it, but for the most part, I usually think that the Extreme or Advanced versions of already good products is just the company's attempt to charge even more for the same product. However, I must say that this pleasantly surprised by this one. It really is the Extreme version. This one burns more, which I really love. I had been thinking about taking it back, but once I tried it, I was ok with the $26 I spent on it. Would definately repurchase!