Dr. Brandt Lineless Gel Cleanser

3.9

on 7/23/2012 9:06:00 PM

I have the Dr Brandt lineless foaming cleanser. I got this in a tester. I had just broken out a few days before I tried it. Used it last night, love the smell. It doesnt take alot of product and my makeup was off right away. I woke up this morning and my blemishes were gon, no more bumps. Just spots. Very pleased it is worth the 40 .

on 6/3/2007 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Way too harsh for a daily cleanser. Might work for tough, oily skintypes. Very expensive and poorly made. Full of strong detergents. Has some fancy botanicals in it to make it sound interesting.

Gets two lipsticks because sometimes soap and water might come in handy. For cleaning wounds or when you feel extra grimy. But my hand soap will probably work just as well for that purpose.

on 7/25/2005 9:37:00 PM

not such a good product. another lemming buy,and makes me think someone should cut up my credit cards.

on 5/24/2005 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Again, hate the packaging but love the product. Smells great and really gets your skin clean, does not take much and has some really great stuff in it for your skin. No perf, dyes, etc. Very soothing and good for dry or oily skin.

on 9/20/2004 4:17:00 AM

I like this facewash. I don't know if I'd pay $40 for 8oz, but it was a good product for the money. I have very dry skin, and it didn't strip my skin of moisture, but it was nice in that it cleansed thoroughly and left my skin soft. I am curious about his exfoliating cleanser as well...

on 10/10/2003 10:06:00 PM

My first "grown up" skincare, back in college, was Laszlo, and I got into the habit of rinsing 30 times, which I still do. Brandt's lineless cleansing gel rinses well, and it doesn't strip! Using the C gel after washing and toning with the lineless produ

on 7/29/2003 1:10:00 PM

I love this cleanser. I have slightly oily skin and it removes makeup quickly, rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling great. I received generous samples of several of Dr. Brandt's products from their website - more than enough to get a good feel for the line.

They are expensive and I have to consider if I want to spend the money to repurchase. If there is any way I can stretch my budget, I definitely will.

I am pleased with the overall line primarily because it is simple and does not have a whole gaggle of products.

on 4/29/2003 1:42:00 PM

I really liked this one out of all Dr. Brandt's cleansers. It left my combo/sensitive skin slightly taut afterward, but much less so than so many other cleansers I've tried. Ti rinsed clean, the smell wasn't bad but not great, and it had a nice slip to it. I think it even made my skin a little less oily and more normal. Right now, i'm torn between this and Ellen Lange's DM cleanser.

on 3/17/2003 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This cleans but doesn't strip my skin. I've tried everything from Cetaphil, Purpose and Aveeno.
This smells wonderful and gets the job done.
I'm trading in my equally great DDF Sensitive Skin Gel because I love the scent much more.
UPDATE: I'm back to my DDF. It's cheaper, lasts longer, better bottle and works better.

on 1/2/2003 1:18:00 PM

This is nice but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase. Light, runny, transparent, barely there green gel with a faint minty smell. Washes all makeup and oil traces away. Makes my face a bit taut, almost to the point of overstripping, which I counteract with DDF Dramatic Radiance TRF Cream or Chanel's Solution Déstressante.I am still getting used to rinsing it out. I feel after a couple rinses there is still product feel on my skin and I'm compelled to repeat rinses 4-5 times. It leaves this very soft skin behind. Perhaps there is no product behind and just a softer skin feel but I feel the need to continue rinsing. :-( continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products