Ettusais Medicated Acne Day Time Defense Powder

4.7

on 4/18/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite loose powder. It gives some coverage and makes my skin look much smoother. Best of all, it doesn't clog my pores. One of the very few powders that don't break me out, even if i wear it for a long time. Wish that the spf is higher though

on 2/28/2010 8:01:00 AM

Medicated Acne Daytime Defense Light Beige is the previous version. The new version is called Acne Daytime Defense Extra in SPF9.PA++. I finished using 1 of each version. Similar to their liquid foundation and blush, it is also very suitable for acne prone skin. I choose the shade with coverage and yes, it does provide a decent amount of coverage for loose powder. However, it doesn't provide you with a glow that other loose powder may give.

I do not like the packaging. It is still quite bulk despite them revising the packaging. It comes in 2 parts - the lid with the mirror and the base with the loose powder inside. The refill is the base with the loose powder itself. Retails for SGD$64 for the whole set. I can't remember the amount of product but its quite little if i recall correctly.

on 9/6/2009 12:47:00 AM

It is good in controlling oil and the powder is very fine. It makes my face smooth. I bought luscent. It's suitable for me.