Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20

3.2

Active: Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (2.7%), Other: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cetyl Esters, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Yeast Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Peg-6, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Steareth-21, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Cellulose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Simethicone, Tromethamine, Sucrose, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisiloxane, Linoleic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Betaine, Trehalose, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

on 7/9/2015 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have loved this lotion, but I do have dry skin and am 42. In my oily 20s, it would not have been appropriate but I LOVE how it feels on my skin , how it looks dewy, and how it slowly improves my skin discolorations.

on 6/26/2015 7:38:00 AM

I used this in conjunction with the redness solutions soothing
cleanser but found no difference in the tone of my skin

on 2/21/2015 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A friend had recommended this moisturizer to use during the day since i ran out mine and wanted to use something more effective since I am in my 40's... I have very sensitive skin that usually breaks out with sunscreen in a moisturizer so while out shopping one day I got a sample of it.. I put it on today for the first time... OH MY! Didn't feel heavy to me at all like some people have mentioned no burning or tingling as well.... Non greasy...Yay...
will continue to use during the day and will buy once i run out of the sample..
Overall I like it....

on 9/25/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a sample somewhere, probably in one of my beauty boxes or with a gift with purchase.

First, I hate the packaging. I don't understand with company are still using ja packaging... seriously, why?? It's full of germs, it doesn't keep the things active in it, and it's simply disgusting. Second, this 15 ml jar has a double bottom, so visually you think that you get a lot of product but it's not true, so you really have to look at the size of the actual cream in it to be sure.

WIth that said, this was not a bad product, but even for my sensitive and dehydrated skin, it's too rich to wear during the day under makeup. I had to use it on day that I went to the beach and where I didn't wear any makeup, or else my makeup melted. The texture of this product would be perfect for a night cream, but it's too rich in the morning. Also, my skin stay really really shiny with this, I really look like I have sunscreen on!

I usually like Clinique, but this was a miss for me.

on 9/14/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I bought the one in the pump for combination oily skin but this still left my skin with a horrible film over it. Hated the feeling. It also smelled strongly of sunscreen. It eventually burned my skin and I could not get it anywhere near my eyes. I do not have this problem with all chemical sunscreens so it has something to do with this formulation. The pump it came in was nice but it is a small bottle for the price. I will stick with my primer sunscreens from Chantecaille and Laura Mercier. Pricey but they do 2 jobs in 1.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Did not notice reduction of dark spots or lightening of skin tone but it moisturizes well. Did not cause breakouts. Jar container, however, invites germs each time I scoop some for use (even if I had washed my hands well). Maybe it lightens dark spots after more than one jar?? Won't know as I won't be buying another jar unless I try the lotion which comes in a pump.

on 8/21/2014 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is just ok; it's way too shiny for my oily skin & looks a little glittery. It feels really greasy, too. I also don't like how it doesn't sink into my skin. I have chronic acne & this doesn't seem to break me out, but it is too rich for my skin.

on 7/12/2014 7:08:00 AM

This is one of my favorite products- any category, any brand. I never wear foundation or tinted moisturizer. So it is important to me that my skin looks its best because I don't cover it with anything, except a little concealer if necessary. I have been using this moisturizer off and on for four years now, I always seem to come back to it. And that is because it is a high-quality product that lives up to its claims. This actually does fade my acne marks and make my skin tone more even. I am big fan of Clinique in general, but this cream is one of their stand-out products.
I don't mind too much that it's in a jar, although a tube or a pump would be more hygenic of course.
I love that this cream is rich enough to use in the winter or as a night cream, but not so heavy that I can't use it in the summer or during the day. Versatile! And over time (it doesn't happen overnight), my complexion does gradually become noticeably brighter and more even-toned.
I see a difference in my skin when I'm using this vs. when I'm not. And that's why I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 6/21/2014 5:54:00 PM

I received it as GWP , it is a good moisterizer but after an hour or so makes the skin oily , so even though i like will not repurchase

on 4/8/2014 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like using the Even Better Clinical serum, so I thought investing this moisturizer would help along the fading of my hyper-pigmentation from breakouts and so on. I bought the oily skin version, which is a lotion in a pump bottle, and it was okay. As bad as this sounds, my skin hates SPF in products, so I usually never buy them. This moisturizer was no different. I was constantly breaking out on my cheeks which in unusual for me, and since I stopped using this moisturizer those breakouts have disappeared completely, so I know the sunscreen was a culprit. In my opinion they could have improved on the quality of this lotion for the price. Okay, but definitely not a repurchase.

Popular Moisturizers