July 30, 2014 | 2095 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

This is one of my favorite products- any category, any brand. I never wear foundation or tinted moisturizer. So it is important to me that my skin looks its best because I don't cover it with anything, except a little concealer if necessary. I have been using this moisturizer off and on for four years now, I always seem to come back to it. And that is because it is a high-quality product that lives up to its claims. This actually does fade my acne marks and make my skin tone more even. I am big fan of Clinique in general, but this cream is one of their stand-out products.
I don't mind too much that it's in a jar, although a tube or a pump would be more hygenic of course.
I love that this cream is rich enough to use in the winter or as a night cream, but not so heavy that I can't use it in the summer or during the day. Versatile! And over time (it doesn't happen overnight), my complexion does gradually become noticeably brighter and more even-toned.
I see a difference in my skin when I'm using this vs. when I'm not. And that's why I will continue to buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received it as GWP , it is a good moisterizer but after an hour or so makes the skin oily , so even though i like will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like using the Even Better Clinical serum, so I thought investing this moisturizer would help along the fading of my hyper-pigmentation from breakouts and so on. I bought the oily skin version, which is a lotion in a pump bottle, and it was okay. As bad as this sounds, my skin hates SPF in products, so I usually never buy them. This moisturizer was no different. I was constantly breaking out on my cheeks which in unusual for me, and since I stopped using this moisturizer those breakouts have disappeared completely, so I know the sunscreen was a culprit. In my opinion they could have improved on the quality of this lotion for the price. Okay, but definitely not a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by wendella721

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have dry skin and thiss made skin even worse! this stuff enlarged my pores. made my skin look horrible. its unscented which is a plus. I got this free as sample from clinique gift bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by CStuartMonteith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even better than what? This cream is oily, does not sink in the skin, does not moisturize at all, makes your face shiny (despite the fact that I have dry skin). Do not waste your money on this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Yes, this was quite shiny and did not work well under makeup at all. It did cause adult breakouts on me, so due to that coupled with it smelling like smoked meat, I am now using it only on the back of my hands and ears.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

I've tried the LOTION, for oily skin, the one in the bottle. This one is supposed to be lighter and formulated with oily skin in mind.

Honestly, this was awful!! Felt like that I had put oil on my face!! I have actually tried natural oils on my face in the past, and this behaved exactly like that; it sat on the skin and got stuck on it, on the surface, with that specific "glitter" that usually comes from oils. But this is supposed to be oilfree?? I have enough of oil and shine on my acne-prone oily skin, without a moisturizer adding it!!

No, no, no....washed it away as soon as I could! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Henab

This unfortunate made me break out so I have it to my cousin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

Very good moisturizer...a bit costly compared to drugstore moisturizers, but I like it anyways. Great under foundation too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by hatrick01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried this for 2 months and am very impressed. feels like velvet and absorbs perfectly. no thick or heavy feeling and non greasy. have been using lauder's daywear cream and although it feels good going on, it just lays on my face like thick grease. I really enjoy this and the skincare benefits i get. my skin is normal/dry with dry patches above brows and my face sweats. This does not aggrevate that and feels moist all day. the price is a little steep, but finding a great moisturizer that suits your needs is worth it--especially when spending so much on so many products to try. I highly recommend this.