October 2, 2014 | 1837 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Whipped Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Xxrach06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product. Luv luv luv this my favourite body cream I've tried.I've also noticed redness after a shower or bath calms with this defo 5*

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ambre76

Very rich and moisturizing cream. Really liked it's texture and smell at first. Sadly, later this product promoted some pimples on my skin and the smell feels now cloying and overpowered.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by vitaminas

I like this butter, it's cheaper than The Body Shop butters and it's moisutizing and good smelling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I have a ton of samples of this......I like this its nice,light,creamy and decently moisturizing. The scent is light and fades after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To me this is a splurge item-even though it is not really expensive,. I find it to be extremely moisturizing, especially after a shower or a bath. The smell is such a light natural product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this product and was excited about it. The packaging is simple and elegant. The cream smells good. Subtle and far from overpowering. I found it very pleasant. The cream is nicely whipped without being sticky. Smooths on nicely too. My main concerns are I needed quite a bit to feel like I was covered. I also noticed the lotion made me a little sticky. I was not impressed by how long it lasts. My feet felt dry shortly after I applied it. So-so product. Might be better if you applied it just on the body and not the feet.