Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Whipped Body Cream

3.8

on 8/6/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Amazing product. Luv luv luv this my favourite body cream I've tried.I've also noticed redness after a shower or bath calms with this defo 5*

on 3/12/2011 1:29:00 PM

Very rich and moisturizing cream. Really liked it's texture and smell at first. Sadly, later this product promoted some pimples on my skin and the smell feels now cloying and overpowered.

on 4/10/2010 4:26:00 AM

I like this butter, it's cheaper than The Body Shop butters and it's moisutizing and good smelling

on 1/23/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a ton of samples of this......I like this its nice,light,creamy and decently moisturizing. The scent is light and fades after a while.

on 8/11/2009 12:20:00 PM

To me this is a splurge item-even though it is not really expensive,. I find it to be extremely moisturizing, especially after a shower or a bath. The smell is such a light natural product.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this product and was excited about it. The packaging is simple and elegant. The cream smells good. Subtle and far from overpowering. I found it very pleasant. The cream is nicely whipped without being sticky. Smooths on nicely too. My main concerns are I needed quite a bit to feel like I was covered. I also noticed the lotion made me a little sticky. I was not impressed by how long it lasts. My feet felt dry shortly after I applied it. So-so product. Might be better if you applied it just on the body and not the feet.