July 30, 2014 | 2144 users online

Cleansers - c. booth - Derma 24 C Daily Vitamins Healthy Skin Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice cleanser. A little runny but it removes makeup well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowing. My skin is very very sensitive and this has been a great product for me. The rest of the line is just as great. I love the Vitamin C scrub and the Oil Free moisturizer. I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn't cause my skin to be irritated and this one has consistently been great. I also have noticed a huge reduction of fine lines

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by icypixie137

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! As a teenager, my skin is very prone to breakouts and I could NOT find anything that would work to clear up my skin. Anything I tried would either irritate my skin, dry it out, or cause the breakouts to become worse. When my mom brought home this product, she originally had planned on using it for herself. I thought to myself, "What the Hell," and tried it out. I noticed an immediate improvement. My skin felt very hydrated and smooth (not tight and uncomfortable, like most cleansers make me feel), and when I woke up in the morning, my skin was a lot clearer than it had been the night before.
Even though there was an immediate improvement, I had to use this product for at least a week before my skin became completely clear, but I am amazed at the results. I do have one complaint though, and that is this: I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue, but it is not as widely available as other cleansers. I have an issue finding this, so I normally have to order it online. Other than that, though, I am very pleased with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by lilfreakykitty

I was perusing through Rite Aid one day looking for a better facial cleanser than the Biore products I'd been using. I've been through quite a few products out of experimentation or failed attempts of finding an acceptable facial cleanser, much to my disappointment. Out of sheer curiosity and "oh what the heck"-ness, I decided to try this cleanser out. And it's fabulous!!! I don't have problematic skin, outgrown my adolescent acne, but just wanted a light cleanser to wash away the day's worth of grease and make-up, and this bottle has been working wonders for the past month. After my first use, my face instantly felt totally cleansed and soft. :) ! It's a really light cleanser, doesn't foam at all, and the scent is soothing like ginger and cucumber. It really does restore balance in the skin, especially for my combo semi-flaky, greasy-here-and-there skin. I also bought other c. booth derma products such as the toner, scrub, and face cream, and using all of those combined is really magical. My facial condition seemed to really have improved. Sweet! The only cons I can think of are the price (~$14), which is a bit more than the "teen" products I've used, but the trade-off in efficacy is worth it; and it seems if I miss using it for a night my skin goes back to being lame and dry. :( But we should always wash our face before we sleep anyway! I recommend this to anyone who wants a light, moisturizing cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

Tried the sampler set and this is the reason I try out the travel size version first. The cleanser made me break out soooo bad!!! I had a lot of success with the Bliss line but wanted something cheaper - this was not it. I did like the vitamin c scrub that came in the set as well as the body lotion - the toner was nothing special and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the reason I broke out
I gave it 2 lippies instead of 1 since my skin might just be more likely to breakout than others.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cherylbrt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this cleanser - I really like it. It's very gentle on my acne-prone skin - it removes even eye make-up easitly (I'm lazy about using a separate eye-make-up remover ;-) ). I wasn't as impressed with the Derma 24 vitamin C scrub or moisturizer (think the srub was breaking me out, and the moisturizer was nothing special, and was rather $$). But the cleanser is VG. It's my current fav. I will definitely re-purchase.

Update 7/2010: While this cleanser did make my face feel squeaky clean w/o drying it, and removed my eye makeup, I just had too many little bumps. So, perhaps it's not for those of us with acne-prone skin. Switched to Basis and Murad products now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by retromash

I cannot believe this product line. I have tried every product under the sun -

Proactiv
Neutrogena
Ole Henrikson
Serious SkinCare
Bare Escentuals...

the list goes on and on...

I can honestly say that this skincare line has made the biggest difference in my skin. It's amazing! If I had enough money I would buy the company.

I'm in my mid 30's and concerned about discoloration, lines and wrinkles. This line addresses all of these issues and then some.

Buy these products girls! I guarentee you won't be dissappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would balance out my combination skin because it says it's pH balanced.

While it doesn't really help with my oiliness, it does clean my face really well, and leaves my skin feeling soooooo amazing. My skin has cleared up dramatically. My pores are smaller, and I haven't had a breakout since starting my new skincare regime (which consists of washing my face morning and night with this, occasionally using toner, and using an aspirin mask every other day). My skin has gotten so much better that I went from using Mac's Full Coverage foundation to hide my horrible skin to using Mineralize Skinfinish powder, which is very sheer.

UPDATE: This eventually dried my skin out. I switched to Almay's cleanser for Combo skin with grapeseed (it was only $2 on sale, so I figured why not) and my skin is back to normal.