September 17, 2014 | 1039 users online

Moisturizers - Ultimate Aloe Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 6:38:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

This is the best Aloe Gel I've used. I was laughing at my friend who at that time just joined MarketAmerica. I think many things she sells are overpriced, but ever since she gave me a bottle of Ultimate Aloe, I've been hooked to this Aloe gel and it has been one of the few products I buy from her.
Its Aloe gel, plain and simple. But its a much better consistency than the $1 stuff you get at the dollar store. It works the best on sun burns (I have extremely sensitive eczema skin) and in California sun, this is a must have product for me. My only complain is the price, $17 and 1bottle did not last me though the summer. But this is a wonderful product for people with sensitive skin. The Ultimate Aloe Juice is also a great product for the skin's healing process when applied on cracks and acne.
This product is so hard to find, and shipping makes this even more expensive at marketamerica.com. I will be searching for a cheaper more convenient alternative, but until then, I'll keep buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Eivuwan

This aloe gel claims to be stabilized with a unique process that makes it extra effective. The ingredients are few and simple which is nice because that reduces chance of allergy. It also contains emu oil and allantoin. To be honest, this is mediocre as a moisturizer. It feels good going on but quickly dries up to a shiny finish which I don't like. Also, it can sting a bit if your skin is slightly raw. I suppose it does have some healing and moisturizing properties but nothing good enough be talked about. It is overpriced at $17 for 4 oz for such mediocre effects.