C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm

4.3

Hydrogenated Polydecene, Petrolatum, Octyldocecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Saccharin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this! It's so unique! It smells like fresh squeezed lemonade but not at all sour nor tart, very sweet in fact. I got this BOGO2-1 with 5 other different bigelow lipbalms/glosses of various sorts & this is my fave one out of all of them. The Mentha ultra is better for moisturizing ur lips but it tastes bitter & artificial to me; this tastes/smells so much better & looks just as glossy but you do end up reapplying it more often & the packaging isn't ideal. Cute tube though! I love sweet lemon scents, this kind of reminds me of the Love's lemon perfume. It feels slick on the lips, not sticky or thick almost too thin. I don't mind reapplying it but I do find myself reapplying it quite a bit. Addictive!! This is like summertime packaged in a tube.

on 2/12/2015 7:56:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of ALL C.O. Bigelow products. This lemon lip balm and the mentha lip balm are my favorites. Good tasting and great quality. Kind of pricey but B&BW usually has all their lip products buy 2 get 1 or buy 3 get 2. I recommend everyone try this!

on 11/4/2014 2:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm literally on my 8th tube of this chapstick. You need this in your life. I use it every day; I keep extras in my bag, the car, at school, in the bathroom, etc. While it does start out pretty slippy, the moisture sinks into the lips over time and keeps moisture in very well. This is super important for me because I pick my lips and need the moisture for repair. Plus... seriously... it tastes just like yellow PEZ!

Pros:
* so moisturizing
* great wear time (a couple hours)
* smells and tastes amazing
* enhances/glosses up other lipsticks/lip stains gorgeously
* not super shiny
* applicator allows you to get most of the product

Cons:
* if left on its side somewhere hot, the product will 'lean' against the tube

on 6/6/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love, love this. It smells so delicious, like fresh, tart lemonade! I am a huge fan of fresh sugar lip balm- well this is by far an amazing dupe! I have three backups!

My sister bought me this lip balm when they had a sale at Bath&Body Works. It was around $7 I think. It's smelled like smelled like lemons which was refreshing and sweet and ALSO it tasted like lemons not sour, but sweet. I feel it love with the lips balm the moment I used it. I used about 3 tubes of this lip balm, but because of the price i stopped. I personally think the balm makes my lips softer, smoother and definitely less chapped. It worked wonders! I would recommend this to anymore.

on 4/7/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I've only bought this once because of the price $7.50. But I really loved this! I wouldn't recommend if your lips get really chapped and dry, or if they crack and bleed. This isn't potent enough for that. But its the only lip balm I've used that makes my lips baby soft and supple, and I've tried a lot of lip balms. The smell is great, it smells like lemon but it has a sweet side to it. Taste like lemon as well but also with a sweet side with no tartness. It gives a nice little shine to the lips. Within having this I notice the black letters on the tube wear off after a little while. My only complaints are I wish it had SPF in it and it was cheaper. When I have the money I love purchasing this.

on 8/22/2012 7:53:00 PM

LOVE the taste and smell of this product. Those are the only things I look for in lip products. I absolutely love lemon scented products and the fact that is tastes just as good makes it my HG lip product. It's lightweight, sheer, and soft. The only cons are that the stick of balm does eventually lean or break b/c it's so soft, but I don't care b/c it's a great product! A little pricey, but BBW usually has a buy 2 get one free deal with their lip stuff.

on 8/22/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best lip balm EVER. It tastes like lemonade and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. I find myself reapplying just to taste it, lol!

on 6/8/2012 2:08:00 AM

On my 2nd tube, but running down to the nub... Gonna have to start digging it out :) i love this lip balm

This is really emollient, and soft, and i guess "greasy", i love the slippy feel of it, its really light weight on the lips, and gives off a kissable sheen to it ;)

The wear time is alright... Last all night on my lips, but during the day it lasts less than 2 hours, but im Ok with that...

Because im always constantly putting on lipbalm anyway.

The packaging is cute and has a cheery yellow color and its overall cute but impractical... The tube itself is too large for the actual product, and here is the doozy, because of it being soft and the tube being large, it tends to smush, lean, scrape, and whatever it likes to do when feels like it

Ive had to remold it several times

The first time being when i was acting like an idiot and trying replicate it into a lipstick, *plopped right off*...

Any how as long as you dont do anything stupid like me you should be fine

One other downside is that it contains no spf... But i love this little beauty!!

I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN

on 2/26/2012 9:52:00 PM

I bought this absurdly expensive product because I was beguiled by the scent...
It does smell and taste very good, I must admit. But not worth the price, especially since it's not even an adequate lip balm.
I feel like it's not very moisturizing, or rather, it doesn't absorb well. I feel like it just sits on my lips and creates an annoying oily/glossy sheen that I'm not too fond of. Maybe if you prefer the gloss, it's an added benefit, but I'd rather something less conspicuous. Also, I find myself needing to reapply every half hour or so because it dries and leaves my lips feeling unpleasant.
On the other hand, the little tube thing is cute, I guess.......

Top Rated C.O. Bigelow Products