April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Eyes - Divaderme Lash Extender

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have real mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, it really does deliver. On the other hand, I can't seem to wear this without having the little fibers end up below my eyes.

I believe I bought this on Amazon for around $18 which is about what a decent, high end-ish mascara will run you. It also lasts much, much longer than a mascara and you get an ample amount of product which should last upwards of a year even if you use it daily. I didn't wear it for quite some time because it simply looked weird. Almost like those little iron filings that you can push around with a magnet. One day I decided to bite the bullet and finally use this. I followed the directions and applied my regular mascara (which was God knows what at the time), then applied a layer of these fibers quickly followed by another layer of mascara to "seal" it on. I always use waterproof mascara because I have oily lids so I hoping that whatever makes mascara waterproof would hold the fibers much better.

I'll say this much - these fibers made my lashes a mile long! My lashes aren't puny or short but they're not exactly long either. I never get astounding results from even the most hyped and expensive lash lengthening mascaras. My lashes are boringly normal to be honest but with these fibers, it looks like I have long, lush lashes. Admittedly, this was a little difficult to apply. You can't just swipe it on else you'll end up with little hairs on your cheeks. Despite the initial learning curve, I did get compliments on how long my lashes and pretty were and I haven't gotten compliments on my lashes since I wore Lancome's Extencils (which Lancome discontinued!). I was pretty pleased with the results and even patted myself on the back for buying this but as the day wore on, I noticed that I had little fibers under my eyes. As soon as I would wipe them away (which took some doing because those little buggers stick to your skin like white on rice), more would appear. I doubt many people could see the fibers as they're fairly small but it bugged me to no end. I tried wearing this a few more times with different mascaras (Armani's Eyes To Kill, Maybelline's The Rocket and The Mega Plush) but I still get fallout. On the plus side, the fiber fallout doesn't seem to irritate my eyes and this is just as easy to remove as mascara.

I can't say this product is a total bust because it does deliver super long lashes that have to be seen to believed but I just can't work out how to not get fallout. I'll keep tinkering with the application process because I really want this product to work. I would recommend this to others because it's not a total waste and at least some of the hype is deserved. It's much easier to apply than false lashes (which I have never mastered), not at all damaging to your lashes and turns even the wimpiest mascara into a powerhouse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by CHARX0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lucky I got this product from a wowcher coupon for £10. I have pretty long lashes anyway so didn't think this product would make much of a different. Boy I was wrong, my lashes now reach my eyebrows hahah- this stuff is incredible! All my friends are now going to buy it off eBay for £7.50 - I'm really impressed with this product and would recommend it to everyone (even boys if they wanted extremely sexy lashes)!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by danimatthews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow This stuff is great! It is quite pricey but I got mine on ebay for 7.50, don't thin I'd pay 40.00 for it though, but then I wouldn't pay 40 for anything... Tighto! ha ha!

Anyway I'v uploaded a pick too. I'm wearing it with he god like Benefit They're real!

Mascara is my favourite part of my make up bag and they're real is ace and this just adds extra super wow to my mascara! I love it! the glue in false lashes irritates my eyes so this is perfect! I've only had it for 2 days and already I know I will never put my mascara on again without it!

The packaging is very nice and you get lots of product in the bottle so I think this will last me about a month or more, well worth the pennies!

Buy it! you will love the results! :) x

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sandrabritish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been doing lashes for over 2 years. Saving up for a trip, so I had to cut out some luxuries..saw Lash extender in a store, decided to try it..No need to ever wear false lashes again! Absolutely incredible! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

I am very critical about beauty products and rarely find any I like. I apply this to my top lashes only, and you can see a big difference if you use this on one eye and just mascara on the other (well you have to don't you?!). My lashes are much longer and thicker and it is really easy to apply. I cannot get the hang of false lashes, but this does the trick. A wow product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

just bought this on a whim and i love it. i really do see a dramatic difference in my lashes when i use this compared to when i don't . the beauty about this product is that it doesn't matter if you're using a crappy mascara or not- this can give lashes a dramatic boost. ofcourse it looks even better if u used your fave mascara. so far i've used l'oreal telescopic first to lenghten, then divaderme to desired effect, then sealed with l'oreal voluminous or cover girl super thick lash. can't wait to try more combos with other mascaras i have like the maybelline falsies, full n soft, great lash lots of lashes. now i don't need to spend a fortune on high end mascaras that will dry up because i don't foresee these divaderme fibres "drying up" or being used up too quickly either.
this is my new secret gem ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sillykelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing. Really. But, you have to use it correctly and this is how I've found it works best. It's not hard at all, but you have to follow it.First, curl your lashes with a good quality eye curler with a ROUND cushion, not square. Next you'lll want to have the cap unscrewed and ready on a good LENGTHING, 'wet" mascara. (Lash Stilletto from Maybelline works good for me) the Divaderm, and a good volumizing mascara to seal. (I prefer L'Oreal). Apply the lengthening mascara first and quickly use the divaderm, while lashes are still wet. Use a mirror and look down into it to avoid fibers falling onto face (although any are easily wiped away). Next use the volumizing mascara, coat carefully to seal the entire lash line. Once dry, curl again with eyelash curler, but very gently. This should produce AMAZING eyelashes, that look natural, yet mimic the drama of false eyelashes. I LOVE this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Saffymouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I was quite disappointed by this stuff. I have short, thin, fair lashes and am yet to find my HG mascara, so I thought I'd give divaderme a go. I found the application process to be ok but I did not get the long lashes I was really hoping for. Even more annoying was that after a few hours of wear I ended up with panda eyes coz the stuff presumably flaked off, despite applying mascara over the top of it. A friend suggested I coat the filaments with a waterproof mascara so I might try that...

Meanwhile, if any of you ladies can advise me further on how to get the best out of this product I'd be really grateful :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by fashionlover7

I really love lashes! I dont like wearing fake lashes, but I love mascara and I have tried fast lash. okay on to the review....this is the BEST lash extender ever!!! Its really easy to use and it works! It makes my eyelashes look super thick and long. It really looks like I have lashes on and I love it! If you like over the top lashes its work the buy. Novice makeup wearers might fine the application a little tedious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This stuff really delivers!!! I have had BAD experiences with the Talika lash extender which is complete CRAP (the tiny fibres don't adhere well too your lashes, but instead to the rest of your face!!!) After reading the reviews on MUA I gave in because I do believe that the lashes are so important for the overall look of your face.
Thank god I wasn't disappointed when I applied this!!! :) Volume, length, intensive curvy black eyelashes!!! You can build up the look by adding several layers because the fibres melt into your mascara immediately. This stuff is SO freakin' gorgeous. In case some of the tiny fibres fall down on your face you can EASILY brush them away.
I tested this with different mascaras and find the best on to be L'oreals Double Extend Waterproof because it is a mascara that gives volume and separation to your lashes. With the other mascaras that don't separate that well I found the look a little bit too heavy.
If you are a mascara addict like me you NEED - no - you MUST get this stuff which by the way will last you forever and will keep you from searching for the HG mascara because you can pimp your lashes with whatever mascara you like :)