Coastal Scents Concealer Palette

Squalane, Octyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Petrolatum, Propylparaben. May Contain : Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 6/15/2014 9:22:00 AM

Yeah I asked someone to get this for me from the united states because it was within my budget and I have to say, I love the idea of having multiple concealer shades, and at least three of them were usable. HOWEVER it melted by the time it reached, and I did keep it around because it was still little usable, but it began to smell stale after about six months. I had to get rid of it, not ordering this again.

on 3/29/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Good if you need lots of concealers fast. I purchased for about 4 dollars online and was impressed by the quality. I wish for maybe a super pale shade and a super dark shade. Nice for starting makeup artists like myself who haven't invested in higher end things yet. Do recommend.

on 1/16/2014 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best concealer ever just sucks it's only online and in America, the trick to make it not so cakey and easier to apply is to get some on your concealer brush and then just dap that in a tiny bit of your foundation and then mix that consistency on a little palette or back of your hand and then use :) hope this helps peeps

on 5/26/2013 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

WOW. I'm really impressed with this palette. I heard good things about on YouTube but was skeptical about purchasing. I've had bad experiences with Coastal Scents products in the past.

I ended up getting this through a swap and was really amazed by the quality. The pigmentation and coverage is fantastic! It's actually comparable to my MAC studio sculpt concealer, just less creamy. I also like that there are 10 shades so you have colors for different areas you want to cover. You can also mix colors to get the exact shade you want.

Overall, I think this a great buy considering how cheap it is. There aren't many concealers that are this high quality and also inexpensive. Highly recommended!

on 4/14/2013 9:33:00 PM

I bought this palette because of the different tone selections in it. You can definitely use it not only for concealing but highlighting and contouring as well. This was one if my first Coastal Scents palettes and I absolutely love it!

on 2/19/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have the 15 concealers palette. It's very creamy and it has a high coverage. I use it for contour, highlight and to hide any redness or dark circles. I use all of them: the colored ones to camouflage, the light ones as a concealer/highlighter and the dark ones for contouring. I also mix them to get different shades and to make it look like my skin. They work wonders. They are very pigmented, so you don't need a lot of product.
Try to contour and highlight before applying the foundation. It will mix nicely when you put your foundation on and your face will look perfect and sculpted without any obvious shades and lines.

on 1/25/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I just brought the 15 palette from Amazon for $4.00 and it's okay. Very creamy and easy to choose your correct color without the hassle.

on 12/5/2012 8:40:00 AM

This product is amazing! I always start with a moisturized and primed face before applying. I use the salmony color to correct my darkness under eyes, then apply one of the two lighter shades on the far left to brighten.
The greenish shade is wonderful for covering redness on my cheeks around my nose.
I also use this as a blemish concealer.
The consistency is thick and creamy. I pat my finger onto it and as I start to apply, it warms up and blends perfectly!
I have not found a use for the darker shades but I use 5 of them and it is ALOT of product...a little goes a long way! The price is great too!
HG for me until something better comes along.

on 8/5/2012 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if I like this concealer or not. The consistency is very creamy and thick which is good for my hereditary dark circles. It covers well, but it looks cakey. I definitely have to experiment with it more, but the darker shades are good for contouring. Overall it's a good product especially since you get so many concealers for a decent price.

on 5/22/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this product about a 3weeks ago and expected it to come about 2 weeks after, but instead, it ended up coming a 3 days after. I was so excited to try it out, seeing that all the gurus i watch on youtube use this product. i am a huge concealer junkie, so you can only imagine my excitement. I have many palettes from coastal scents and they are wonderful products considering the price. So i had high expectations for this palette.. which met almost all of them.

The palette itself, like alot of coastal scent's palettes are kind of cheap looking, but overall sturdy. Inside, you are presented with a total of 10 ( yes, i said 10 ) different shades of concealers. Ranging from cool undertones, and warm. Of course, you are able to mix the concealers to get your perfect shade and undertone, which is something i could never find. A great thing about this palette is that you can use it year round. Lighter colors for winter, darker for summer.. ect. I am an NC 25 - 30 and i am able to use all 10 of the concealers. There are a couple shades that are kind of too peachy colored to be used alone, but i use those as corrective colored concealers for dark circles under my eyes ( aaaahhhmazing ! ) And there are 4 shades that i can use to contour with seeing that they are easily blended.. i just make sure i set everything after i apply to avoid my face melting off.

The concealers are very very creamy at first, but after a while, they did dry up a little bit. So instead of " very very creamy " , theyre just " creamy " . That being said, they blend very easily. These concealers can be worn as medium coverage when using minimal product to full on coverage when built up. However, despite being a full coverage concealer, it will not look cakey if your face is moisturized and / or primed ( or they will feel and look dry on the skin ) .. if worn under the eyes, BE SURE to moisturize and / or prime under the eye area to avoid the product from caking. The concealers are very pigmented , so a little does go a long way. The staying power is pretty good. It will last me almost all day without having to touch up at all.

The only thing i was disappointed with was the amount of product for each individual concealer . I dont know why, i just expected the concealers in the palette to be larger than they are. But for the price ( originally $ 16.95 , but i got it on sale for $ 11.02 .. why the two cents, i dont know ) i dont know why im complaining. Overall great product . Definitely worth the price, and i would recommend

UPDATE: one year later, and the concealers still have not dried out. They're still pretty creamy. If I want it creamier, I just simply heat them up with a blow dryer for a couple seconds. I also started using the lighter shades to shape my brows .. Love this product even more now.

Popular Palettes