July 31, 2014 | 2008 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Patricia Wexler MD Dermatology - Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Babedeanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this for my puffy eyes and it works great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product doesn't get great reviews, and I almost didn't try it. I got a generous sample of it at Bath & Body Works, and I used it for about 3 weeks. It has a beautifully creamy texture and works really well under makeup. After about two weeks, I seriously noticed a tremendous decrease in my fine lines under my eyes and crow's feet. I didn't know what to attribute it to. I kept using this Wexler 3-in-1 eye cream and the lines almost disappeared. Now I've stopped using it for about three weeks, and my under-eye area feels really dry and the lines are coming back. I just ordered another tub and it can't come soon enough. This completely surprised me, but I can attest to the results. I've tried a TON of different eye creams and this one was surprisingly great.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kennymoron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finished a jar and I can't tell if there's any difference on my eye area. The fines lines under the eye are still there, and it doesn't help with dark eye circles either. It is not that bad though, because this eye cream has a nice texture and feels good on the skin. Pretty moisturizing. However, I need something that can make my eye area looks better, more rested with less fine lines. So I won't buy this product anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by pursuitxofxperfectxskin

I know I'm only 25, but I'm already starting to see some fine lines under my eyes, and I wanted to get an early start on treating it. While this is a nice rich cream that feels very hydrating, it does absolutely nothing for my lines or dark circles, which are pretty minimal. I was hoping for something so soften my lines but this is not it, I'm trying some other brands next, still on the quest for my perfect eye cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by leah8808

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have been using this eye cream for 3+ years now. I'm in my mid-40's and found that in the beginning I saw results in reducing fine lines around my eyes. It is very creamy in texture. I think it helps keep my eye area moisturized and has kept additional lines at bay. I use it twice a day, but don't wear eye makeup. If you wear eye makeup, I could see where it might be too creamy. I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no problems with breakouts or irritation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by doorfinder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an OK eye cream by itself. It works horribly when used with an undereye concealer. It made my concealer cake up and made my fine lines stick out. I left plenty of time for the cream to sink before using my concealer. It doesn't do too bad when I use it at night. I haven't used it long enough to see if it helps my fine lines. I know it won't help my dark circles - nothing out there does!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

*Maybe* I will get this again. and also maybe its because Ive been using anti wrinkle products since my early 20s that I feel this stuff didnt do anything for my eye skin. I dont need a lot of de-wrinkling or de puffing or anything drastic. My skin is in pretty good condition for my age (32 going on 33). So this to me is an expensive plain eye cream. Ive rotated using all kind of other brands and didnt feel this particular eye cream felt special or unique. Just a plain old eye cream. Kind of pricey too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by strawberrylinz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this eye cream! I saw a review of it in a women's magazine and decided to try it out. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I was noticing that I looked tired all the time, even though I was getting enough sleep. And then *gasp!* I started to notice the fine lines appearing around my eyes and that my concealer was settling into them making them more obvious. I've been using this 3-in-1 eye cream now for about 2 months and I've noticed a big difference. My whole eye area just looks brighter and more awake. The texture of the cream is very silky and is perfect under make up. I will definitely buy again!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product during an eBay search for something else. After reading the description, I was intrigued, so I purchased it. It is a slightly heavier eye cream but has a really silky, protective feel to it. It isn't too heavy, either and a little goes a long way. I recommend this eye cream to anyone seeking a little extra protective moisture under the eye day and night. I put it on before my sunscreen before makeup in the morning, and after cleansing and before nighttime moisturizer at night. This is an excellent product, and I intend to repurchase once I run out. It tends to be a little pricey, but sellers on eBay usually list it for a bit cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Veronicagirl18

I picked this up because I needed some plumping around the crinkles at the corners of my eyes. I've been seeing that they were getting a bit longer, so I thought not only an anti-wrinkle, but a lifting and firming creme would be good. Before this I was using Clinique's All About Eyes Rich, which I absolutely love, but only for moisturization. I already use a Retinol eye creme at night for anti-wrinkle, but I wanted to try this product.

So I have been using it for ten days now 1-2 times per day. I love the way it feels, and it doesnt disappear right away and leaves your eyes pretty dewey for a couple of hours which for me is great. I dont see any improvement whatsoever in the crinkles of eyes, but I think maybe I have to use it for two weeks to see a difference.

its a bit more expensive than the Clinique brand, but if you have a coupon for 20% off at Bath and Body works, it comes down to about the same price.