Queen Helene Olive Oil Masque

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 2/17/2015 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this mask. I used to use the Mint Julep mask by this brand back in the day. Now, I'm using it on my dry and getting older skin. It made my face feel so soft and hydrated. It was great. No irritations, no harshness, just soft skin. Especially great for the winter. However, given that my skin can be dry all year, I'll probably use it in the warmer months too. I picked this up for a few bucks at Sally's Beauty Supply after a recommendation from a Youtuber.

on 10/28/2014 9:21:00 PM

This is a great mask primarily for hydration. I have combo skin so now with the cold weather my skin will be dry to uber dry. Flakey and red is what I get from this cold weather. This helps put some needed moisture back into my skin. The cold just seems to let my skin get super dry couple that with my mandelic acid peels, and I'm in dire need of some skin tlc. This gives me what I need, moisture without breaking me out! Also I find the scent very soothing I don't know why but it helps me relax. This is only made to moisturize and soften the skin and that's exactly what it does for me. It doesn't promise any miracles but it totally delivers on making my skin hydrated and soft. I like that I can leave this on for quite awhile too. Bye dry flakey skin! Love this.:) Recommend!

on 9/28/2014 1:01:00 PM

This mask doesn't really do anything for me. I realize it's not supposed to be clarifying, but my skin is exactly the same after I take it off as it was before I put it on. I don't notice any extra moisture, it doesn't make my skin supple, it doesn't make it any softer.

I'm a retin-a user and I purchased this mask to use on mornings my skin is particularly dry or sensitive. Maybe somebody with dehydrated skin or just somebody with dry skin normally would have better luck with it, but my skin seems to need something heavier. It does smell good and feel nice on my skin, it just doesn't change anything about the condition of my skin.

on 9/22/2013 8:26:00 PM

This masque smells amazing. The texture is completely awkward. It dries funny. It feels good on the skin. It's not irritating or harsh. I have mixed feelings about it. If you have dry skin, this will probably work wonders for you. I have oily skin so I just used it to pamper myself.

on 6/20/2013 4:16:00 AM

My face has never felt as smooth and moisturized as it did after this mask! So soothing for dry, sensitive skin. And with the price you just can't beat this mask. I have combination, acne prone skin.

on 5/12/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This mask is my skin's super cheap treat since a spa facial is usually out of the question. My skin is really dry and sensitive and this product didn't cause any irritation. In fact, it was quite soothing. I love the consistency, it's really creamy but not too sticky. Lately, I've been using it daily for extra moisturization and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Plus it washing off easily. I've had the same bottle for over a year so it lasts a good while even with very generous applications. I'm really tempted to spread it on my whole body one day. I got it for around $5 at Sally's for a 6oz tube, which is a great deal. I've heard great reviews on the mint julip mask and since I'm so happy with this product I might by they're whole line of mask.

on 2/7/2013 12:24:00 AM

I've been suffering from dry skin lately, and this works really well with all the new products I've gotten to fight the dry skin. Usually I use acne related products to fight blemishes, or better yet, prevent them. I don't have acne, but i can have a break out here or there, that can involve two pimples. Well, I had two and I dried them out with BP. BUT whoops, it's been snowing and 20 degrees where I live, and alas I made my skin patchy, flaky, itchy, and irritated. Mostly near my chin and jaw line.

I tried everything, but it was bad. I had to swap my entire skin care regimen after a week or so. Clean&clear moisturizer got changed to vitamin e intense moisturizer by the body shop. My cleanser went from Neutrogena oil free daily face wash, to aqua marina by lush to combat the redness. I usually swear by Queen Helene's mint julep mask, but this has replaced that. It doesn't break me out, it's healed my skin, and my face feels baby soft.

on 3/31/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Contains mostly natural ingrediants with a few other bad things in it such as fragrance. The second time I used it and followed the directions properly when I rinsed my face off and dried my face I have acne and my face was dramatically less red and soft texture. Its not a bad product.

I have somewhat sensitive skin and don't find this product to be irritating. My face tingles very lightly while the mask is penetrating my dry skin. The result is softer skin. I use this mask all over my body - I like it especially on my lower legs, where skin tends to be super dry during winter.

on 12/1/2011 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this product! I have sensitive and very dry skin. It moisturizes my skin without it being greasy. It only tingles a little if i exfoliate before which is understanding since that irritates my skin. it does kinda leave a film over my skin but that helps lock in the moisture so I don't know why everybody is complaining about that. I bought it at sallys for 4.79 :)

Popular Masks