October 21, 2014 | 1906 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Real Purity - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sbs4536

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my 2nd tube almost wish it came in smaller size tube. It doesn't take much at all and I love it! Does not irritate my sensitive eyes at all. I do use one of there small sample containers to store mine in and fill up as needed. I had to throw my last tube away because it was over 1yr old and being natural I ordered a new one. You do get your $$ worth

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by indemake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive eyes and hate using anything that has more stuff in it than necessary, as is bothers my eyes. This stuff works well, no added stuff. Basic ingredients that do the job. Wish it was cheaper, but I guess unless I want to take the time to do it myself (the ingredient list could be done by DYI), I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by YMK

I have used this for eye makeup removal for some time and I think it is the best product I have ever used. I squeeze a small amount onto my finger, spread with another finger, and then lightly massage it onto my eyes, concentrating on my lashes. I usually use a soft cloth to wipe the make-up off. I like the conditioning feeling on my skin, and my eyes don't feel like they have been through a chemical treatment. The only downside is that it leaves an oil residue, so it is for night time removal, where your skin can absorb the moisture during sleep. It cannot be used as well to remove make-up and reapply ie: mistakes, refreshing makeup, etc...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a thick, gel-like eye makeup remover. The consistency is sort of like a solidified oil, but it's actually really effective and rather easy to use once you get used to it. I moisten a cotton square with water and squeeze a dab of the eye makeup remover out of the tube, then rub over my eyes. If I'm lazy, I use one cotton square for both eyes, one square each gets the eyes completely clean of makeup.

What's nice about this consistency is that if you wear contact lenses like I do, it doesn't really get into the eye and cloud your vision/contacts. Also, one tube will last for a very long time, I've probably had mine for almost a year now!

Ingredients: Sesame Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Candellila