OPI I Pink I Love You

4.8

on 8/18/2012 12:02:00 PM

I'm really low maintenance with my nails and don't paint them often, but whenever I wear 'I Pink I Love You' I get tons of people asking me if I got gel nails. This nail polish is effortless, long lasting, and is still wearable if you chip your nails because it's so sheer. It's like my nails, but better :)

Price: $8.50 at CVS.
Color: I am in love with this color! It is a very cool sheer pink with a blue undertone. It has a delicate sheen to it, and that's the reason I like this product the most.
Application: Effortless! The brush design for OPI nail varnishes allows for easy applicaiton.
Quality: OPI has a reputation for having good quality products, and "I Pink I Love You" doesn't fall short of the reputation.
Longevity: I found that this nail polish lasts much longer than any of the other nail polishes that I've tried. Usually nail polish on my fingernails will only last 3-4 days before chipping, but I believe this lasted me over a week =]
Pros: the color, longevity, and the rare sheen it has that I have never seen in any other sheer pink nail polish.
Cons: the price (OPI varnishes usually are upwards of $8 anyways), must apply 3+ coats to get the color that it shows through the bottle.
Rebuy? YES! This color comes form the Fairytale Bride Collection. I love this color so much that I someday want to use it for my wedding. I better stock up as I don't think it will be a permanent color.
Recommend? Defnitely. I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for an opaque baby pink though.

on 3/17/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

looks absolutely fab on my brown skin. would work very well on anyone with a tan. i love it a lot, but i need 2-4 coats to get opaque results. this polish takes very long to completely dry on me, like ridiculous! but i love love love it

on 3/2/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow! I found another great, streak-free, sheer cool-toned pink with a tint of blue. Perfect for my PPP tips and natural looking on toes. LOVE IT!!

on 2/25/2010 11:41:00 PM

I really do love this colour. It is a shimmery pink and great for day wear. I like to wear it in the office. OPI makes wonderful nail polish.

on 11/27/2009 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a very unique color and it is all I wear now. I was a "Hearts and Tarts" fan but this shade has more of a lavender tint to it. It is darker overall yet remains sheer. It doesn't make my nails look lighter than my fingers tips. I have tried many sheer polishes and worn them but this is the first one that isn't a bit too light or too pink for me. This is perfect. It applies without streaks and lasts a good week with my "Seche Vite" topcoat.

on 6/26/2009 7:44:00 PM

I think the tinge is pale lavender not blue, and it is a beautiful sheer color. Looks classy and clean

on 5/31/2009 5:06:00 PM

This maybe my favorite from the fairytale bride 2009 collection. I love sheers and wear them on my hands 90% of the time. I have also switched to using OPI exclusively and I've tried most of their sheers. This one is definitely in the top 10. It's a sheer rosy pink that flashes blue. This series is particularly sheer and gets close to opaque in 3 coats. I like this series for more unique spin on sheers. Highly recommend!

I was surprised that I really loved this as much as I do, because Rosy Future really makes me feel 'ugh', I really dislike baby pinks with heavy blue iridescence. But I Pink I Love You's blue shimmer is very subtle like Isn't It Romantic's green.

It applied very nicely, as the other two I tried :)

on 3/29/2009 9:46:00 PM

This color is part of the new OPI bridal collection. Its very similar 2 the color hearts and tarts. This color is very iridescent, with a hue of blue n it has a pink hue 2 it. I wouldn't recommend using it by itself, because it really reminds me of my barbie dresses, (unless u like that kind of look), however, its GREAT 4 a french manicure! 1 thin coat is good enough, and I also use OPI's alpine snow for the white! It looks very clean and simple. I luv it!!!

Popular Polishes