OPI I Pink I Love You

4.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my all time favorite nail polish from any brand, hands down! Application is a breeze and since it's sheer I don't need to be super careful. It applies evenly without streaks and is thin enough to get even coats without being overly runny. The only downside (besides the fact that it's damn near impossible to find now) is that it takes 3-4 coats to reach the opacity I like, but that doesn't stop me from using this polish. I've tried Nicole by OPI's Kim-pletely in Love and Essie's Pink-a-Boo hoping they would at least be similar, but those have bigger micro glitters than just a duochrome effect. OPI please bring this color back!!!!

I'm really low maintenance with my nails and don't paint them often, but whenever I wear 'I Pink I Love You' I get tons of people asking me if I got gel nails. This nail polish is effortless, long lasting, and is still wearable if you chip your nails because it's so sheer. It's like my nails, but better :)

Price: $8.50 at CVS.
Color: I am in love with this color! It is a very cool sheer pink with a blue undertone. It has a delicate sheen to it, and that's the reason I like this product the most.
Application: Effortless! The brush design for OPI nail varnishes allows for easy applicaiton.
Quality: OPI has a reputation for having good quality products, and "I Pink I Love You" doesn't fall short of the reputation.
Longevity: I found that this nail polish lasts much longer than any of the other nail polishes that I've tried. Usually nail polish on my fingernails will only last 3-4 days before chipping, but I believe this lasted me over a week =]
Pros: the color, longevity, and the rare sheen it has that I have never seen in any other sheer pink nail polish.
Cons: the price (OPI varnishes usually are upwards of $8 anyways), must apply 3+ coats to get the color that it shows through the bottle.
Rebuy? YES! This color comes form the Fairytale Bride Collection. I love this color so much that I someday want to use it for my wedding. I better stock up as I don't think it will be a permanent color.
Recommend? Defnitely. I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for an opaque baby pink though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

looks absolutely fab on my brown skin. would work very well on anyone with a tan. i love it a lot, but i need 2-4 coats to get opaque results. this polish takes very long to completely dry on me, like ridiculous! but i love love love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wow! I found another great, streak-free, sheer cool-toned pink with a tint of blue. Perfect for my PPP tips and natural looking on toes. LOVE IT!!

I really do love this colour. It is a shimmery pink and great for day wear. I like to wear it in the office. OPI makes wonderful nail polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is a very unique color and it is all I wear now. I was a "Hearts and Tarts" fan but this shade has more of a lavender tint to it. It is darker overall yet remains sheer. It doesn't make my nails look lighter than my fingers tips. I have tried many sheer polishes and worn them but this is the first one that isn't a bit too light or too pink for me. This is perfect. It applies without streaks and lasts a good week with my "Seche Vite" topcoat.

I think the tinge is pale lavender not blue, and it is a beautiful sheer color. Looks classy and clean

This maybe my favorite from the fairytale bride 2009 collection. I love sheers and wear them on my hands 90% of the time. I have also switched to using OPI exclusively and I've tried most of their sheers. This one is definitely in the top 10. It's a sheer rosy pink that flashes blue. This series is particularly sheer and gets close to opaque in 3 coats. I like this series for more unique spin on sheers. Highly recommend!

I was surprised that I really loved this as much as I do, because Rosy Future really makes me feel 'ugh', I really dislike baby pinks with heavy blue iridescence. But I Pink I Love You's blue shimmer is very subtle like Isn't It Romantic's green.

It applied very nicely, as the other two I tried :)

Top Rated OPI Products