Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color - Pink Ballet

3.6

on 11/14/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty colour but horrible taste. Sheer pinkie colour. I was searching for a variation on my beloved Shiseido Tender Sheer PK410. This does not compare but is ok for a quick lip balm (but more) like effect.

on 11/14/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love BB creamys but wasnt impressed with this shade, very young pink like 6th grade light. Reminds me of my dad saying you can wear makeup but no one can tell, if you are wanting a light pink balm its perfect. Not pigmented enough for me, very c-through.

on 7/10/2010 1:19:00 AM

I got this in a pallette, so for that reason, I would not buy it again, as it is a liitle too light for me. But it is a pretty color, and if I apply it heavy like it would be if it was a regular lipstick it is dark enough that I can wear it with the right outfit. If you are at least a little tanned and look good in cool pinks you will like it. It is very flattering on my daughter, who is a cool skin toned blonde. I think it would be excellent for a young girl who is just starting to wear lipstick too. Not a babyish pink, just pretty.

on 5/15/2010 5:58:00 PM

Quite a nice colour but I'm not sure it totally suits me (too pale, perhaps). It is almost like lip gloss but pink! Only trouble is, for some reason I dont like the texture - it feels a bit annoying. And it smells/tastes really weird!

on 3/22/2009 2:47:00 PM

Pink Ballet is a pinky pink (as a opposed to a peachy pink) semi-sheer creamy lipstick with a nice hint of shimmer. It looks almost like a gloss because of its semi-sheerness, shimmer, and shine, but wears like a creamy lipstick because if the wind blows, your hair doesn't stick to your lips. It's not tacky or sticky like a gloss either. I really like this product because I've been on a quest to find a lipstick that looks like a gloss, but wears like a lipstick, and I think I've found it with Bobbi Brown's Creamy Lipcolors. UPDATE: Still in love with this lipstick. It's become my HG !

Popular Lipsticks