July 30, 2014 | 1206 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Lip Color - Coral Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by inehima

I have fairly pigmented lips (to the point where MAC's Pink! looks like a subtle sheen and High Tea all but disappears; not in a MLBB way) and I'm LOVING this lippie! It's a gorgeous shade of coral pink which really brightens up any look and perfectly compliments a "no makeup makeup" look.

The creamy consistency is great and I actually prefer it over MAC's cremesheen formula on the days where my lips need a little more of a pick me up! I usually apply lipsticks that are either bold or creamy to just my bottom lip and use a lip brush for a more even application. I have not yet used a lip liner with this lippie and find that it lasts about 4-5 hours without any meals in between.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Funny that I didn't like this more as I've had this shade recommended for years now. My coloring is supposedly perfect for it...ivory skin, dark blonde hair, eyes.

Well...it just doesn't work on me, and this is really curious as it looked pretty good at Nordstrom, and it's one lippie I actually got to try on. It makes me look like I've been sucking on an orange popsicle, and that's not a good look on me, and also...it's the strangest thing, but sometimes when I apply it, it looks good, and other times it looks so bad. Can't trust this lippie.

I may just take this one back. It DOES work better if I apply it with a brush or pat it on with a finger, and the prettiest it looks is when it's just about worn off. It has that clunky, chunky look that lipsticks had when I was a teen (at this price, a lipstick shouldn't do that), and it looks orange on me, and I can't take that. There was a color in BB's Creamy Metallics called Baby Peach, and that looks so good. I have a little left in a lipstick palette and I put Coral Pink and Baby Peach side by side, and the Coral Pink is way more orange while the Baby Peach has some blue in it. Coral Pink has very little shine on my lips and just looks fake. I also can't tell whether it's sheer or opaque. It won't cover my lip line so it should be sheer, right? But as I said...looks really chalky for being even semi sheer. Maybe I purchased a bad tube (it was the last one left and could've been old). I've repeated colors and they HAVE been different from different lots, so maybe that's it.

Just sayin'....I really wanted a coral pink for summer and this looks bad on me. Awwwww! And for the first time in my life...I got an unfriendly woman at Nordstrom who just wanted me to hurry out of there, or else I wouldn't tried it in Pale Petal, Washed Seashell, and Hibiscus. There are no reviews anywhere regarding these colors, but there WILL be as I've ordered two of them.

So happy it looks good on so many of you.

Update: 080713 I had something happen in my life where I couldn't return it, so I'll have to mix it with other colors. AND...Found out that Pale Petal and Washed Seashell are just GORGEOUS btw.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

The color is a neutral sheer coral with a hint of pink. Perfect for those summer days. It is bobbi browns creamy collection and is definitely creamy, goes on lips really thick but is still moisturising - I like the color more than the product for this reason.

Would probably not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sferguson1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product. Perfect shade of pink/coral. I needed something for work that would not look to overdone, but would show up. This is perfect ! Love it. Only downside.. looks like i will use it up quickly !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Lilian11

Ideal shade of coral for me. Not too pink nor too orange. Yes definitely looks super neon bright in the tube but applies with just a tint of color. It's not the most pigmented of lipsticks but I like it that way - moisturising and with subtle color that I can apply straight from the tube. Two thumbs up! (NC25 with rather pigmented lips)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sugarcoookies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lipstick is absolutely gorgeous
i love the bright warm coral color
its just enough color and coverage without being too much
the pictures do not do it justice
you gotta go to the store and see it for yourself
if you have a warm skin tone this will look amazing on you
its creamy so of course it doesnt last forever but ughh i love it sooo much !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm actually on my second tube of this and will repurchase it when finishes. I took 1 lippie out because, due to it“s creamy consistency, you MUST reapply this constantly if you want to keep it setted. As other reviewers said it's a pinky coral, more in the pink side imo, with just a hint of shimmer, the right amount to get plumpy lips.
I was not going to review this, but last night, I watched Gossip Girl's 4x19 episode (Petty in pink) and I realized this was the gorgeous lipstick Blair is wearing in front of the mirror when she's dressed in Oscar De la Renta. In the beginning I thought Wow! What a stunning lippie, and a couple of minutes later I remembered it was my beloved pink coral. So, if you are one of those who wondered which lipstick coul be, voilą!!! It's this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

The colour is so-so, pretty but nothing exciting. The formula feels ok but it needs constant reapplication, even more than a gloss. Bobbi just can't seem to get a decent formula for lip colour. How about sending her to Chanel for tutoring. And I agree with another reviewer, the packaging is cheap looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Deandra

Coral Pink is a beautiful shade, one that looks like it would be screaming bright but is actually softer on the lip and a great Spring lipstick color. However, it's in the glossy formula of Bobbi's Creamy Lip Color, and I find that I need a brush to apply this evenly. For a few days I carried this around in my purse and applied from the tube, and found that often there would be a stray chunk or blob that I needed to smooth out with my finger, then wipe my finger on the nearest tissue or paper towel. I did not have this problem with Uber Pink, my other BB Creamy Lip Color. In fact, Uber Pink applies smoothly and evenly. BB Creamy Lip Colors don't hold up as well as the semi mattes, BB Lip Color, her original lipstick formula, so this requires frequent re-application. In spite of loving the color of Coral Pink, I will not repurchase. Instead I'll keep my eye out for a similar color in another formula. UPDATE: I have since bought Rouge D'Armani pink 510. They are NOT identical in color but 510 is a beautiful shade of coral, deeper and a bit less bright than Bobbi's Coral Pink, and Rouge D'Armani has a much better texture and better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

So glad I got this Coral Pink in the BB Creamy lipsticks line.
Don't be scared off by the way the color looks orangy and bright in
the tube at the department store, because it goes on very soft
and cooler toned than it looks in the tube - a beautiful peachy pink!
Love the texture of this line - a cross between a lipstick and a lip balm.