October 30, 2014 | 1392 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is by far the worse product i think i have ever owned by revlon, i have been excited trying liquid lipsticks, and this one feels like glue sadly, it defintely is long wear alright but feels like glue on your lips awful quality i paid almost 10$ for this too, so i urge you ladies to save your money & spend the few extra dollars on something like kat von d or stila liquid lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by faithhorner88

I bought this product yesterday and tried it out as soon as I got home. The color I purchased is Nude. Absolutely gorgeous color! But, sadly, I will be returning/exchanging this product for another of my beloved lip crayons from Revlon. The feel of the Colorstay Liquid Lipstick is tacky and dry. Kinda feels like those 2 step lip products lots of brands sell now which I don't like. If it was only that I could deal with it by simply applying a balm or gloss over top. The real reason why this product is going back is because of the horrible, awful, dreadful smell! I cannot even describe how horrendous the smell of this lipstick is. I'm very much use to the delightfully minty smell of the Revlon lip crayons. Would not purchase this product ever again. If they could fix the scent maybe, just maybe, I would try again. Sorry Revlon. This is no good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually LOVE Revlon s products. but this stuff...I DIDNT really like much. it left my lips feeling a bit tacky. it did stay on forever tho..I give it that. if u can get over the slightly sticky, tacky feeling of this lipgloss/ lipstick then this is for you! the colors are also a bit limited...but they work great... I just didnt like the feeling on my lips :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lidianams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not a lipgloss fan. That's why I was a bit resistent when it came to buy this product. I knew that it was a liquid lipstick, which meant it would not be wet, but the gloss like applier is always a problem with me.

I completely surpassed my initial fears. The lipstick dries really fast (although there is some sticky texture that takes longer to disappear) and it resists FOREVER. I spent the whole day with it, did not have the need to retouch it and on the next day I even had to rub the leftover out.

I highly recommend it... I just wish it had a bigger color variety!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by alexasz11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick is the bomb. I got it in the mauve color and it's definitely a my lips but better shade. Like it's just enough color for work or school to not be too much but just enough. I kissed the mirror and none if it came off and then I took a shower and itís still on! Let it settle. It's a little sticky at first but that goes away. Also if you kiss your hand immediately after putting it on, some will come off on your hand. Wait like a minute and then it's pretty much invincible. I put eos balm underneath and then the liquid lipstick over and it is perfection. Just apply colorless balm as usual and boy does it last. It's like a stain really. I love it, I'm like the minority but I'm usually really picky with the lip products so it's saying a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ToniD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an awful awful awful lipstick. It dried awful and then it caked up on my lips. I will NOT purchase this product again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Bought "Top Tomato" and it didn't even pass the hand test. I dotted some on the back of my hand, made sure it was a thin even coat, let it dry for ~5 minutes until it looked thoroughly mattified, and rubbed with a finger. It smeared immediately and a couple more rubs removed all of it.

On reflection I thought maybe this could be because I had sunscreen on the back of my hand, so I cleaned my skin carefully with a baby wipe and tried again. Same result.

I'm looking for something like the Maybelline 24-hour lipcolors, with a less sad color selection. This is not it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Maggieyso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been hit or miss with me. I have 3 shades, 025, 055, and 040. Sorry I don't remember the names. 025 and 055 are decent. They are smooth when they go on but then dry out. But I have found if I really more than once the color piles up around the edges of my lips and looks bad. 040 is the worst lipstick I have ever used. How does it come off so quickly yet stay on only around the edges of my lips so much I have to scrub to get it off?? Also it applies really unevenly. I'll use up the ok shades, but I definitely won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was amazing. A tube of Royal Raisin lasted me almost five months, for a few days every week. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry the lips out, and LASTS ALL DAY. That can't be emphasized enough. It is a little sticky, but if you just leave it for a minute or two after drying, the stickiness won't be a problem. The color itself is also very vibrant and natural-looking, without being too dark (which is difficult to find on my dark skin).

I only wish the applicator was more pointed so that I didn't have to worry about using lipliner to keep myself from "coloring outside the lines" (which can then stain and last if you're not careful about checking application).

I can't wait to try out the other colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This goes on smoothly and easily. As it is drying, it is extremely sticky and transfers for a long time. The color is long lasting, but it gets really flaky and gross looking if you don't continue to apply a balm regularly. I don't hate it, the color is nice and almost iridescent, but I probably won't buy it again because I own other products by revlon and others that don't flake and crack and dry, so it's just not sensible to me. I felt like it made my lips look old. Lasting power it does have, in this case however, it's for better or for worse.