April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pokette

This smudges on me. It's always compared to the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner which does not smudge on me. I'm going back to Dolly Wink!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by wtfishes

I LOooOOOve this stuff. I got the waterproof formula so that's probably the reason why it stayed on my eyelids for hours. I fell asleep with this eyeliner on, I woke up without a smudge. I also bought this in 'Very Black' which might also be the reason why it's super dark. Plus, the tip is so small so I can control the thickness of the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by yungching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

bought this eyeliner on a whim and i kinda have mixed feelings about it.
the reason why i gave 4 lippies was because it did what it claimed to.
it did not smudge nor fade despite wearing it for more than 8 hours.
also, it has a very fine(and soft, not stiff) tip applicator which is great for perfecting that cat eye but it may not be the best for rushed mornings where u just wanna get that damn eyeliner across.

the thing i ab so lute ly hate is how LIGHT the pigmentation was.
im a go-hard-or-go-home kinda eyeliner gal.
so i was kinda frustrated that it takes a few layers to achieve a solid black

but overall, its really a good eyeliner which lasts and stays in place
if only they amp up the pigmentation...would definitely be my hg then.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by setoyuilien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I purchased the Water Proof version with the Micro fiber tip. I have monolid eyes with normal to oily eyelids.

The good: I love the applicator. I can achive the most precise wing each time. You don't have to worry about the tip losing its precision because it is a collection of plastic fibers. I have had this for two years, and it is only now drying out (or I'm just running out of product).

The bad: The product starts to fade after 1 to 2 hours of wearing it. After 3 hours it looks like I didn't apply any eyeliner. It smudges onto my bottom lids.

Is it my monolids? I don't know. I won't be buying this product again unless the formula improves. 2 Lippies for the applicator, 0 stars for the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the limited edition k-palette eyeliner.

Packaging:
I absolutely love the packaging of this product. When it comes to Asian products, I feel like the packaging will always please you! I also love the material of the brush. It's not your normal felt tip, so it doesn't soak up products and jam the liner.

Price:
I got this eyeliner from my local Asian beauty store for about $22 total. It's really expensive but way better than other high end liquid eyeliner pens that I purchased, so I wasn't really disappointed.

Pros:
-Great staying power
-Great for natural eyeliner
-Gives you a lot of control and precision
-Comes off easily with eye makeup remover/ wipes
-Doesn't have a felt tip

Cons:
-Has a fibery residue if smeared
-Quite expensive
-Sometimes streaky

Texture: It's just like other pen eyeliners.

Smell: None.

Impressions/comments:
If you like your eyeliner natural, as in no cat eyes or anything, then I think this eyeliner would be perfect for you. The staying power is great. When you use it, you have to shake it REALLY REALLY WELL, and make sure to store it flat. You also should use this before foundation because I feel like it makes gaps when you put it on and you already have foundation on. I've tried doing a cat eye with this liner, and I feel like other liners can do better than this. Its thin precise line would be great for natural looks though. What I did find was that this works really well over other liquid liners. For example, what I like doing is creating a cat eye with my revlon colorstay and then going over it with this eyeliner for touch-ups or definition. Keep in mind though that this has a glossy finish. It comes off so easily with a makeup remover. It has fibers, so if you rub your eye it'll come off rather than smear. Because of its price, I don't know if I'll repurchase it. I might try out other liners first.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by bethieme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I liked the pigment but from what I remembered the eyeliner smudged and that is a product that wouldn't work in a weather like Hong kong :(.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by coneytravis

To be honest, at first I didn't like the eyeliner that much, because not a lot of product came out. After frequent use, product came out more easily. The eyeliner didn't smudge at all and was removed fairly easy when I washed my face with an oil cleanser. This is a very good eyeliner if you're a beginner. You can achieve a very fine line with this pen. However, my favorite liquid eyeliner is still Urban Decay.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

I'm rating it a 3 for the non-waterproof version. After I read the countless great reviews on this, I decided to go get one. Once I saw the word 'K-Palette 24hHr Tattoo eyeliner', I quickly grabbed it and made a run towards the counter. Anyway, DO NOT buy the non-waterproof version! It costs the same anyway! It's really sheer and I have to spend time building the colour up so that it can be seen every morning. It smears pretty badly when in contact with water. The only good thing is that it is smudge-proof, which makes it stand out because 2 of my other eyeliners will smudge throughout the day somehow. Anyway, I will repurchase this, BUT in the waterproof version, as I really appreciate the fact that I can wear this on an extremely hot and humid summer day without worrying about my makeup smudging. 👍 :D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was truly prepared to love this. I had such high hopes for it due to its terrific word-of-mouth. But this was terrible on me. The non-waterproof version smudged badly on me. Thinking that the waterproof version would be actually waterproof, I bought it. It was the single worst decision of the year, wasting my money on 2 terrible eyeliners!

I produce a lot of tears whenever I yawn, so maybe nobody else has this problem. But this eyeliner smudged so badly on me, I was practically Taylor Momsen. I put it on my upper lids and the eyeliner smudged all the way below my eyes. As if that wasn't bad enough, it left a dark tint that was practically impossible to remove from my skin and my contact lenses.

The only consolation to this horrifying experience is that I hadn't left home with it on yet.

Will NOT repurchase. Will stick to Marjolica's eyeliner for now. While it's not waterproof, I'm glad the eyeliner simply disappears upon contact with my tears without making me look like a panda and destroying a $300 pair of contact lenses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Linazx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I brought this a week ago and i loved it the first time i tried it.

Pros
1) very fine tip which gives you good control and precision
2) The brush is very soft and it like glides nicely on your skin
3) A perfect amount of product comes out when you use it
4) Jet black colour.
5) Doesn't feel like you have it on your eyes
6) It stays on for a long time

Cons
1) The product design is a bit plain

In conclusion, this product is worth your money even though it did cost alot. I do hope it last me for a while. I'm going to use this product more and update my review then.
I definitely recommend this product. It beats wasting money on many bad products you keep trying.

I hope this helped. Thanks.