October 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Polishes - New York Color - In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by ostamos

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Prince Street and It's really nice but my dh didn't like it. I usually look good in purple and I thought it looked good and it lasted a long time. I see that my nails only chip on the weak spitted edges areas of my nails because on the nails that are no problems last much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm one for cheaper nail polishes, i'm on a budget and nails arent my top priority, i always got nyc nail polish. Mostly just the basic dollar one. I always got black and red, sometimes purple or light pink ones. I had got this one in a red, crimson red i believe, because i was exchanging something and thought i'd grab this one. I liked it, it was nice and opaqe. I would buy again but i still like their dollar one better. Sinful city is still my favorite, but since i don't paint my nails anymore i just use nail strips

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by antoanto23

I own spring tulip,the clear top coat and times square.they are glossy,super glossy!stay on very well and they are very well pigmented!the price is amazing,just get all of them with no regrets!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not expect to love these polishes as much as I do. Normally NYC lets me down with the quality of their products, so I would usually replace it with the equally as cheap but a hundred times better Wet 'n' Wild. But these polishes are so much better than those. They come in a variety of gorgeous colors, the packaging is very nice, the color goes on evenly, it dries quickly, and it stays on great. I've already bought three and plan on purchasing many more!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ang3lwithashotgun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think that NYC's nail polishes are adorable I bought the In a New York Color Minute in 2 shades, the Mint'd On Broadway and Nolita's Lavender, both beautiful pastel spring colours. They are both very good, the brush is nice, colour spreads evenly, for the price they are amazing! It chips after about 3 days which isn't really a problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just go out and buy these polishes... they are all great. If one is a jelly, thin/watery, just make a sandwich with the matte top coat from this line. Don't forget to top it off with Grand Cental Station, the only fast drying top coat I will use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- color selection
- dries quick
- lasts

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Great nail polishes at a low price. They dry pretty quick, so it works great as a top coat. Pretty colors to choose from, as well.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this nail polish two months ago at walmart in the «MoMa» shade. First i wasn't expecting alot from that product according to the very low price (1,50$) But I totally felt in looove with this product! It works way better than the sally hansens xtreme wear nailpolishes - which i used before.

The color is opaque. (only 1 coat is ENOUGH)
The brush applicator is super easy to use and makes your manicure easier!
There is a lot of vibrants shades offered in the collection.
It do NOT chip, actually my manicure last up to 7days. and it dry SUPER QUICK.
Even after 2 months, the product in the bottle is not getting any thicker...

Personnaly, i used it with the sally hansen anti-chip top coat to add a little bit of shine and everyone keep asking me if my nails are uv-gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by andyschill

Stop spending crazy amounts of money on nail polish. This is the best product of its kind. They have great colors (my favorite is Park Avenue), they really are quick-drying and have a great brush enabling you to apply evenly without curse words - and for what? $2? Hello!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pupster

This is the best nail polish ever. Applies easily and evenly, the brush works really well. Dries fast and doesn't chip, my pedis last up to a month with this. The price is very reasonable at under $2.