Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara

3.4

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Tapioca Starch*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnuba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cellulose Gum, Cinnamic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil*, Hydrolyzed Oryza Sativa (Rice) Protein, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I went vegan a few months back and it's been much easier changing my diet and how I buy clothing, but makeup is still proving a challenge. I decided to try this out after my old mascara ran out, and I can't say I'm too impressed. It never seems to fully dry, it remains pretty tacky throughout the day, and the color doesn't coat my lashes well without clumping (my lashes are very light, it looks weird when my lash roots are strawberry blonde and the rest are dark). I'll finish up this bottle, though because it DOES do a good job at lengthening, I'm hoping the other kind I got (BOGO sale) has a nicer formula. Won't be purchasing this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this mascara. I heard it was good for sensitive eyes and since I have Ocular Rosacea Blepharitis I thought it might be good for me. Wrong. It started to irritate my eyes and it took me a lot of coats for it to appear half as good as my current mascara does. It also smudged under my eyes into my concealer and I was left with a raccoon look after 2 hours. The irritation started to strangely subside after 5 hours. So I went home and applied some more coats to go out. That was my mistake, it started to irritate my eyes again. This "natural" mascara was not at all friendly to my sensitive eyes. Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara with all its "chemicals" is so much gentler then this mascara was to my eyes. Ugh. Too bad, since I really wanted to like this and I do like the PF Organic BB Cream a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara. I'm really picky about what products I use these days - I prefer natural ingredients and I feel like this mascara leaves my lashes feeling nourished and soft, rather than dry and crispy, even after it has been washed off. It isn't a dramatic effect by any means but still very noticeable, helps keep lashes looking naturally defined and holds the curl from my eyelash curler for hours. I've never noticed any smudging and I'm really oily. Washes off easily with soap and water. It is definitely not cheap in my opinion for mascara ($10-15) but it is affordable. Packaging is also fun and the rubber bristles aren't scratchy. I have repurchased this a few times and use it exclusively.

I've got quite a thing for fun and unusual packaging, so rather like this quirky mascara tube with the iridescent green leaf. Physicians Formula mascaras have been one of my iherb discoveries and I was rather drawn to the idea of natural ingredients opposed to a pile of chemicals.

I'm not usually very taken with the rubber brushes but this one doesn't bother me because it performs rather well. I didn't have high hopes for this mascara but have been very pleasantly surprised how much I do enjoy it - it is certainly no voluminizer but does a good job on distributing product evenly and separating nicely for lengthening. Shade is decent blackist black and lashes feel soft and evenly coated - certainly no hard and crunchy look or feeling.

On me (I don't have problems with mascara smudging on me anyway) this never smudges, lasts all day, does not flake and dries fast. Its a bonus too that this is easy peasy to remove and no mascara residue is ever left behind.

I'm wanting to try other Physicians Formula mascaras but could see myself repurchasing this in the future.

Horrible mascara, does nothing it claims to do on the package. Can't see any "false eyelash" effect, in fact, it had a really hard time even clinging to my eyelashes. What does go on the eyes flakes off easily. Total waste of money, after 2 uses I'm pitching it.

I have been using this mascara for about five years. I switched to it because it has natural ingredients and I began having allergic reactions to other non natural products. This is non clumpy, hives a good black and separates the eyelashes well. it doesn't necessarily make them look fuller but if you wiggle your brush back and forth as you apply I think it gives a very good enhance natural lash look. Unfortunately it is kind of expensive, like $15 a bottle but one of these lasts me six months to a year without drying out. Also I love the little leaf package its so cute!

I bought this specifically because it is more "natural" and "safe for sensitive eyes". I get irritated, flaky lids from most mascaras. Unfortunately, this was no exception. Looked good and wore well throughout the day, but I still got itchy flaky lids. :(

Love this mascara! Goes on smoothly, no clumping. Thickens my sparse lashes without looking crazy. Inexpensive. Tube design is tacky, but oh well... When I'm not using Lancome, I use this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First off, let me say that I really wanted to love this mascara. I did. It's natural, cruelty-free and comes in a really cute leafy tube (which is totally my thing).

HOWEVER.
It took ages to dry... and oh, the raccoon eyes. Within an hour I looked so terrible that my best friend drove me straight back to the store to ask for my money back - thus, I haven't tested this mascara long-term. I've always struggled with smudging, and this was a TERRIBLE one for me. As I said, I really wanted to love you, little leafy tube... But no.

I love this mascara. This is my first foray into 'natural' mascaras. I previously was devoted to MUFE and before that Laura Mercier. i chose this because of its good EWG rating.
It separates lashes like a dream, enhances their length and makes my eyes looks naturally 'open'. This has never smudged on me - and I am quite oily and it ocmes off very well with my Bioderma Sensibio H2O.

I highly recommend - and less than half the price of MUFE or LM!

Popular Mascaras