Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara

3.4

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Beeswax*, Jojoba Esters, Tapioca Starch*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnuba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cellulose Gum, Cinnamic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil*, Hydrolyzed Oryza Sativa (Rice) Protein, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide

on 3/2/2015 2:46:00 AM

I've got quite a thing for fun and unusual packaging, so rather like this quirky mascara tube with the iridescent green leaf. Physicians Formula mascaras have been one of my iherb discoveries and I was rather drawn to the idea of natural ingredients opposed to a pile of chemicals.

I'm not usually very taken with the rubber brushes but this one doesn't bother me because it performs rather well. I didn't have high hopes for this mascara but have been very pleasantly surprised how much I do enjoy it - it is certainly no voluminizer but does a good job on distributing product evenly and separating nicely for lengthening. Shade is decent blackist black and lashes feel soft and evenly coated - certainly no hard and crunchy look or feeling.

On me (I don't have problems with mascara smudging on me anyway) this never smudges, lasts all day, does not flake and dries fast. Its a bonus too that this is easy peasy to remove and no mascara residue is ever left behind.

I'm wanting to try other Physicians Formula mascaras but could see myself repurchasing this in the future.

on 2/26/2015 8:27:00 AM

Horrible mascara, does nothing it claims to do on the package. Can't see any "false eyelash" effect, in fact, it had a really hard time even clinging to my eyelashes. What does go on the eyes flakes off easily. Total waste of money, after 2 uses I'm pitching it.

on 2/12/2015 2:19:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for about five years. I switched to it because it has natural ingredients and I began having allergic reactions to other non natural products. This is non clumpy, hives a good black and separates the eyelashes well. it doesn't necessarily make them look fuller but if you wiggle your brush back and forth as you apply I think it gives a very good enhance natural lash look. Unfortunately it is kind of expensive, like $15 a bottle but one of these lasts me six months to a year without drying out. Also I love the little leaf package its so cute!

on 1/5/2015 10:50:00 AM

I bought this specifically because it is more "natural" and "safe for sensitive eyes". I get irritated, flaky lids from most mascaras. Unfortunately, this was no exception. Looked good and wore well throughout the day, but I still got itchy flaky lids. :(

on 12/20/2014 7:17:00 PM

Love this mascara! Goes on smoothly, no clumping. Thickens my sparse lashes without looking crazy. Inexpensive. Tube design is tacky, but oh well... When I'm not using Lancome, I use this.

on 12/15/2014 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First off, let me say that I really wanted to love this mascara. I did. It's natural, cruelty-free and comes in a really cute leafy tube (which is totally my thing).

HOWEVER.
It took ages to dry... and oh, the raccoon eyes. Within an hour I looked so terrible that my best friend drove me straight back to the store to ask for my money back - thus, I haven't tested this mascara long-term. I've always struggled with smudging, and this was a TERRIBLE one for me. As I said, I really wanted to love you, little leafy tube... But no.

on 11/13/2014 9:03:00 PM

I love this mascara. This is my first foray into 'natural' mascaras. I previously was devoted to MUFE and before that Laura Mercier. i chose this because of its good EWG rating.
It separates lashes like a dream, enhances their length and makes my eyes looks naturally 'open'. This has never smudged on me - and I am quite oily and it ocmes off very well with my Bioderma Sensibio H2O.

I highly recommend - and less than half the price of MUFE or LM!

on 10/13/2014 2:35:00 PM

This is by far, the best mascara I've tried. I have very long, black lashes and being a chemical consious consumer. I wanted to try something less harsh on my eyes with more natural ingredients. I love this mascara, it does NOT smudge for me, it dries but not too hard. Comes off easy and gets every lash when applied thanks to the awesome brush. I'm sorry others wrote such poor reviews about it smudging. I'm sure if it were still summer and I was in the pool then yes, it would smudge, just like every other mascara i've used. This will definitely be a keeper for me along with the majority of PFs products:)

on 10/7/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have switched from the Organic Wear Jumbo mascara to this one. The formula is similar - volumizing and dry so that it keeps a curl better. Also made from natural ingredients, which has it's drawbacks (smudges easier, not waterproof), but it comes off so easily and it's gentle on lashes. I like the brush for this mascara better - it has a less full shape which can get to all my thin eyelashes easier without scraping my eyelids. All in all, I will continue to use this mascara and hope they continue to make it!

on 9/23/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love my mascara to accentuate my lashes, to give it volume, length, density, long lasting and curly lashes to die for. Well, this product does not score in any of the features i mentioned in my previous sentence. NOT. AT. ALL. The only plus point was that it is supposedly made from organic stuff, by physicians, so it should be kinder to sensitive skin. Then again... i have heard of many horror stories about how organic products tend to cause allergies, so...

Popular Mascaras