Urban Decay 24/7 lip pencil Naked

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/29/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a review for naked2.
I've tried tons of lip liners from drugstore to high end and this is by far my favorite lip liner ever!
My second fav are from MAC but the urban decay lip liner is the exact same shade my lips so it's easy to slightly overdraw them and it looks so natural! My lips look like they're naturally bigger than they are and the liner doesn't look fake at all! So creamy and smooth. Will never by any other brand this is holy grail statues.

on 6/11/2015 1:38:00 PM

I'm a big fan of the Naked revolutionary lipstick and have purchased it twice so far. I wanted the liner to go with it. I don't care for the shade and it goes on "chunky" for me rather than a smooth line. I'll stick with my "generic" lip liner that works better for me. I do have other UD lip liners that I'm happy with.

on 4/8/2015 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I really want to like this lip liner, but it has a lot of issues. The tip breaks easily, which requires it to be constantly sharpened, and doesn't it apply smoothly, usually leaving chunks from the tip or getting messed up from where the tip broke off. On the positive side, the color is very nice and does having decent staying power, although it doesn't keep whatever you put over it as well.

on 3/27/2015 10:33:00 PM

Let me say that I LOVE the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the shade Naked. Such a flattering neutral pink. I was so excited when I saw the same named lip liner for those days when I need my lippie to go that "extra mile". Boy am I disappointed! I'm a NC25-ish with pretty pigmented lips and this liner pulls grey/brown on me! NOTHING like the color of the lipstick. I'll keep it in my stash to perhaps line the lips for a dark vampy color, but I would never, EVER wear this alone, which was my sole purpose of buying it. Huge bummer!

on 11/12/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

UD's lip liners are the best on the market in my opinion. They are creamy, easy to apply and don't drag on my lips. They last a very long time and don't cause dryness. Unfortunately, as much as I love the Naked lipstick, the liner in the same shade looks pretty bad on me! It's a nude beige pink but on my light/medium warm skin it pulls very brown. My lips have very little natural pigment and this liner looks just like the grungy brown shades I rocked in the 90's. So while I love the formula, the color is really bad for me and I won't repurchase this one. I also wish it was a retractable pencil, I don't like having to sharpen my lip pencils because it makes touch ups on the go a bit too difficult for my taste. Still giving this 4 lippies because I think it's a great product even though the color doesn't work for me.

on 4/27/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this lip liner. It does last a long time and its a pinky beige. I love UD as usual and I found this liner to be up to par as well as their eye liners. It doesn't dry my lips out and when I use this with MAC Snob looks great.

on 4/26/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

These actully work quite well.

on 4/22/2013 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

*Very* nice! This pencil glides on like a dream, although you need to use a light hand or you'll end up with a thick, heavy line. It blends well, then stays where you put it. Really a pleasure to use. This is very close to my natural lip color, and I love to line and fill in my lips with it, then top it with the UD Naked Super-Saturated lip color--it makes a perfect nude lip (or the closest I can get to a nude lip). It's non-drying and wears well. A winner from UD!

on 2/12/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the quality and lasting power of this lip liner. The color Naked is probably better suited for people with a warmer complexion. On me, this pulls a tiny bit orange. However, it is a good neutral and works well with all of my lipsticks and glosses. It's a great liner and I would purchase other colors from this line.

on 8/25/2012 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim because I love Urban Decay 24-7 eye liners and was looking for a MLBB liner for everyday. The shade is beautiful and very flattering, and the pencil is really nice and creamy. Once agan, Urban Decay has created a long lasting product that looks great and wears forever.

Popular Lip Liners